To Save The Realms; A D&D Adventure (5e) OOC/Signups

I'll take a tiny Leopard any day of the week. I will name it some type of white gemstone and I will protect them with my life

Reactions: EldridSmith
Saaaaaaame! Cute lil artic fox hehe

Attachments

• 1625191021606.png
    1625191021606.png
    781.3 KB · Views: 1
*heavy sighing* Whelp I guess it's settled... baring any complaints...

*heavy sighing* Whelp I guess it's settled... baring any complaints...
You cannot complain about the chat being flooded with cute mini/baby animals

@PrideAscending don't you be getting my hopes up..if you be getting my hopes up and then crush them I swear I'll send you every sad looking baby dragon that I possibly can!!

e92a8ef89da275072e71819679b10532.jpg

Just for good measure in case you get any ideas Pride! Lol Look at that face!!!! XD

• Love
I'll take a tiny Leopard any day of the week. I will name it some type of white gemstone and I will protect them with my life
There's types of opal, types of agate, types of quartz and pearls of course--those are the first to come to my mind.

First post is up :) hope you all like it. Especially how Gregor talks..I definitely wanted to try and give him an accent and a different way of speaking. I definitely hope you can all picture it in your heads like I am haha.

Also, if any of you thought that your adorable or sooooo cool animals are the only great ones--may I introduce you to
the tiny puffin

https://i.imgur.com/3zNhFMt.jpg

Also, if any of you thought that your adorable or sooooo cool animals are the only great ones--may I introduce you to
the tiny puffin

https://i.imgur.com/3zNhFMt.jpg
I've seen puffins in Maine and they're adorable

Sweet, Finally got my post out. Should be seeing one from Rheiya in a little bit here. Excellent writing so far guys. Makes me feel at home again lol [Returning Iwkau member here lol]

I am somewhat surprised no one has been afraid or angry at my drow since most of Faerun hates them or fears them.

My logic to it is that Soren was raised to be working alongside full orcs. Raiders that changed and filled into a merc company. He doesn't judge on literally anything other than what he learns about them. Never appearance and especially never race. That was just how he was raised, also being someone who is literally part beast makes it harder to be judgemental. I know it wasn't a directed statement but I figured I would weigh in my reasoning lol @EldridSmith

Yeah lol to weigh in on Gregor..he just honestly doesn't give a hoot XD he could be surrounded by drow and he'd look at them and offer them a drink or try and get them to offer him one..honestly in his mind as long as you don't pry and keep your nose out of his business he won't give a hoot who or what you are.

@Rheiya Sunshine Gorgeous post (and character art) but unfortunately the code isn't mobile friendly, could you either put a spoiler below or adjust the code? (Really sorry to bother about this)

Last edited:
I am somewhat surprised no one has been afraid or angry at my drow since most of Faerun hates them or fears them.
I mean… my gnome is distrustful of everyone because he hasn't really interacted with anyone besides gnomes for all of his life.

That's fair, what type of gone is he if I may ask?

That's fair, what type of gone is he if I may ask?
He's just a forest gnome that lived in a secret village away from civilisation. The only reason he started adventuring is because of an incident that occurred in his village and he has set out to fix it

Ahhh I see, well I don't know if forest gnomes will know much about drow, but Svirfneblin gnomes certainly do.

Reactions: Ace_Jaye
@EldridSmith Absolutely! I will start putting a spoiler of just the text under it for those on mobile! Give me just a sec and I will fix it. (I just started learning code so I'm not *currently* sure how to make it mobile friendly.)