To Nirvana: Verbatim Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get back into school, or when I'm done with my work, then maybe I might restart it. Since it's not a private RP, find some people at your weird school and get them ro roleplay.

Because I hate pessimists. Ugh. Don't even reply when you're annoying me enough.

Hey, guys? .__. Um. I know school and work sucks, but... can we do what we did like old times at least some time in our lives? Guys?

Bah. Well, we're going to have to re-plan the RP since what I made does seema little strange. You can ask any questions here about it so we can all plan it together and I can change this plot bunny into something that makes a little more sense and incorporates a little more understanding information for you.

By the way, if anyone wants to know, it's storming here. Thunderstorm. I hate thunderstorms, guys. .__."

What was the plot bunny? And where will this be? Like in which section.

You don't like thunderstorms?

*Facedesk*
The plot bunny is something you already know. -__- Seriously? It's the entire thing in the front of the post that I spent a long time thinking about. And AC, I swear, you're making yourself look... Ugh. AC, first of all, I didn't need to answer any of those questions, and just because you REALLY cannot think, it's going to be in the FANTASY section. Why? Oh, look. This is the fantasy section. Really, AC!? >:U

I HATE THE UNCERTAINTY OF LIGHTNING STRIKING YOU DEAD.

Well, I FORGOT! No need to snap. Jesus.

As long as you're not using the faucet or a phone, you're fine inside the house.

But really!

I have no scientific evidence for those instances.

Look it up, buddy. Or ask anyone. Who doesn't know that phones (both landline and wireless) and running water can draw lightening to you in a thunderstorm? That's basic stuff!

I have no scientific evidence. But stop it. Back to the plot. Geez.

Are you two really bickering about if you could die inside from a lightning strike? Really?

I seriously have no recollection of what happened in the RP beforehand WHATSOEVER.

She has no scientific evidence.

Well, you can read the plot in the beginning. We were going to start all over anyway since everyone was confused.

Do I really need any? Just look it up for youself or test it yourself by getting in the shower during a thunderstorm.

very confused.

Yes! I do need scientific evidence! Everything physical needs scientific evidence! If you can't supply that, you've lost me. Now stop it before I facedesk again. You will be the cause of a big, red mark on my head.

Now come on. I'm asking for what is going on with the plot, what needs to happen, what needs to change, and all that good stuff. Stop assuming that I'm going to take care of it with you two sitting on your lazy butts. I have a lot of work to do during the week, and the weekends I'm actually procrastinating, and so I have to finish an essay today.

Go and cause yourself brain damage, then. It'll be your death if you end up being the sorry sap who uses the faucet when a lightning strikes.

Well, we need to do something that includes all of the current exsiting characters in the beginning.

Now you're just going too far. Well, at least the police would find a dead body then instead of responding to a crazy girl's fairy tale about a suicide.

That doesn't help.

But anyway, we're throwing everything away. Do not give any luxury to your characters like the first time we launched this. IT'S LITERALLY WAR OF THE WORLDS. I'm going to have to add the Undergrounds into the intro. I only put it in my character's bio because I thought you two would do something else. And I guess I might have to add a list of each world's overall cultures. But damn. That is WAY too much. Three damn planets/dimensions to plan while studying everyday. I may not be able to do that.

I had something really snarky and sarcastic to say to the both of you about your little lightning conversation about an hour ago but I forgot what s was. I'm kind of mad at myself.

Well I just read the intro again, and considering I have no prior knowledge of what happened and your saying to completely restart, why don't we just start RPing? I mean trying to figure out what's going to happen beforehand just seems to be causing a lot of tension. We just need to keep in mind that the Earth is currently a war-zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.