To Nirvana: Verbatim Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should start a little later into the storyline. I forgot the objectives each of them had before we abruptly ended.

Objectives, if you remember? (Discussion is discussion. Discussion.)

I vaguely remember something about a forest with someone. There was the issue of removing townspeople to a Key with Gavin, Sicarius, Allen, and Rei. I know the others (minue Uncle David if I recall) were escaping the underground tunnels. I forgot what else there was.

I think that was pretty much it but I don't fully remember the reasons or the situations that prompted the actions.

Do you have any kind of idea? I don't want to basically type up my own story with a subordinate just reacting to what I do without much on her part. Collaboration, man. That's it.

I thought we were starting at a later point ib the story. You keep referring to the things that happened before we stopped.

Also, I still don't really know much about the places in the RP. How can I have any ideas that have to do with places I barely know?

You can't have a later part of a story without information before it.

Says you. Just come up with some ideas about a starting point to pick up on. I can't think at the current moment.

I don't even know anything. I don't know how the land is or where exactly the others are now that they are above land. I don't know how far the blast went or if their is a town still standing close by. I can come up with ideas but I need to know thing about the surrounding area, environment, and conditions of the land.

Okay, fine. Jeez. Pick SOMETHING so I can so only a third of the work.

The four, or five if you're counting Aaron. Where exactly are they? in the woods or in the open and how far away are they from the others?

No shit, asshole. Read the entire RP now that you've pissed me off this weekend. Seriously, if you were out of the picture for this weekend, I would have had a great one. If you want to know, read the entire RP again. I'm not going to be your text book. You're in "college," so stop asking me for help.
Mad? Oh, well, I know I am. You? Shut up and be human.

Status
Not open for further replies.