To Nirvana: Verbatim Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLAH.

Well, Lenabrasse isn't Earth. .__. And it's basically a technological dimension of reptiles against a cultural, tribal, and even somewhat medieval dimension of birds. And if you think about, it's the dumbest idea on the face of this Earth. So I kind of want to change it. I mean, it's pretty dumb. I already said that. IT's stupid. But I'm not sure how to go about this.

Yeah. I mean, I can change the cultural and era gap and their relationship of being trading buddies (that makes the LEAST amount of sense out of the intro) or we can just take all of this RP and fix it. My small suggestion here, since I cannot possibly manage three planets' worth of--well--EVERYTHING, we can each take a dimension and make up our own cultural aspects and WE three can each be the maker of each. Make sense? Since it's pretty big, this does not have to be three WORLDS fighting one another but maybe three countries and its species fighting one another. I thought it would be a good idea to incorporate technology and magic against each other, but it seemed to have made a mess with this, so sticking to one era (if we do the one world, three species war) would be more controllable.

Or we can just do a post-apocalyptic RP that I somewhat thought about last year instead of this mess. Personally, I would like to do both, but that is impossible with the type of scheduling we all have.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but then are you proposing we change everything, or just keep the same concept of each dimension but shrink them into countries, so we can more easily describe them?

I don't know, I think Post- apocalyptic could be even messier than this. We could either make a post-apocalyptic world caused from this war, or just starting fresh on a whole new project.

We can keep the same concepts but tweak it a bit. I mean, think about a somewhat medieval or "Middle-Earth" world. In this case, the birds would be like a massive cultural and tribal kingdom while the reptiles would be a technologically advanced realm full of steam-powered mechanisms instead of my earlier proposed maelstrom cannons and kamakaze snake robots (I think I executed an Echidna well). And this way, we can all just focus specifically on one kind of collective culture and species instead of dealing with an entire world. I mean, Earth is full of culturally diverse people already, and it's because of the patches of land in the water. If we dealt with an ENTIRE world, we would have to make up 100 languages, days of a week, months, time, moons, suns, kingdoms, rulers, WORLD HISTORY, and all that stuff. Get what I'm saying?
(And it's funny: War between reptiles, birds, and mammals. X3)

It's a fresh project, but maybe if we REALLY can't fix this one, then we can do it. I kind of already made a basic outline of it last year. It's on my iPod, but I lost it.

Alright. Sounds good. Where's AC to rule in on this?

I don't know. Mehh.

I'm just typing these like 1 line posts while you type paragraph's...

I do not know. She is dead. I killed her in the dark of... Iwaku... =__= That was stupid. I don't know. But if this was okay with all of us, I would like to do the reptiles, their goddess, their technology, and blah. I think AC would be better with birds. You can actually pick any one you like first since you're new.

Don't worry. This is just two sentences.

I was (unwillingly) at a football party for a few hours and my phone died. Then I had to type my post and reply to the other stuff before this so sorry for the wait. And I can do the birds.

That sounds horrible. I would die before doing anything football related.

So I'm left with humans. Whatever.

Humans and mammal anthropes, Jacques. So I guess the single world thing is a go? Yay for collaboration. Now the trading thing would make sense now.

I'm very uninterested football but I had to go since it was over my cousin's house.

Who wants to start? I'm still thinking of what I should do regarding the birds.

Well hopefully you enjoyed it?

I probably sound stupid, but what do you mean by mammal anthropes?

I'm scared to start first... like I might make an underwhelming beginning.

Furries. Fursonas. Rabbit people. Cat people. Dog people. You know. Mammals with humanoid forms.

We're not starting here. This is the discussion board. Besides, let's write these things down and make notes of them. I need to add them to the new thread plot anyway, which will take a very long time.

I mostly just drew, read manga, and chatted with my parants. I somewhat paid attention to the game but only to check the score every now and then.

FURSONAS!

Any ideas? I have some forming now but I'm not going to really stamp them yet.

Not even going to lie, I'm having trouble forming any solid ideas.

It's like you two really want to chip away my hope in confidence in you guys. =_= Will it make you guys feel better if I made some outline? You can jot down notes and I can compile them together and make up your kingdom for you if you want. OR if you really want to do it all from scratch, then you can just ask me for help. But really, wooooooork.

Shut up, guys. Screw majority rule in this thread. I'm the elite in this oligarchy. >:3

Really I'd just like for you to outline everything I need to cover/ describe about my country. I think I can do the rest, but I'm not making any promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.