To Nirvana: Verbatim Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, not ALL of the dimension would be under siege, but not everything would be quite luxurious either.

Well, yeah. It was like that in the beginning. Or at least it was supposed to. So don't put easy going, peaceful libraries in my RP unless its a realistic reason. >: I

I WAS LOST. SHUT UP. I'm not good at starting off things and I had no idea what to do.

I asked if you wanted to. =_= It's just that I was being generous due to the fact I spent a lot of time posting the introduction and character forms.

Then I kill you with an Echidna. I think that's what the giant biological weapons were. They're giant, robotic, serpentine Kamikaze Maelstrom bombs. My ideas are quite stupid.

So can you give me tips on anything that I may use to edit the introduction or a better way to start off?

Man, you know I'm not good at this starting of thing! The introduction was fine but when you start off, actually describe what is currently going on. It's like a book. You explain to the reader before focusing on the characters.

Not really, no. At times, you leave the description of locations out which can lead to confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.