To Nirvana: Verbatim Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you at least try? Or do you need some kind of motivation? Do you want to at least make up some of the kind of species are there? Better yet, given just the kind of animals we have, make up whatever you want. That's basically it for the main part. There are some details that I have, including the skeleton of the introduction, but that's it.

I don't know what I need. I think the problem is I don't have an understanding of what exactly I'm trying to do... I can give you some really great mammal combinations for Lenabrasse. Granted, some of them might be from my memory of Avatar, but I'll try to stem away from that .

Cow hippos
Saber-toothed Moose Lions
impala beavers
horse rhinos
bear.

Any room for another in this Roleplay. I am HIGHLY interested.

Sure. There's enough. We're changing it a bit, unfortunately. This was an idea a few years ago, and looking back at this it needs a lot of work. Endless Nights, Jacques Snicket, and myself are all pretty busy, so we may not be able to start within a few months due to school, work, and other responsibilities. It was originally for us three, but if you really want to join, then sure. However, we may disappoint you with such a later delay time for editing, refurnishing, and launching, so I am not sure if you really want to wait so long just for this to happen. Forgive us, but right now the process is going to take an extended amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.