Tied to a minor chord

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Choose you must, for hungrier you are." She countered, the bag of candy she had been snacking on was for energy, not really because she was hungry for anything.

"Spot, you put me on." He said thinging where he should take her. "My house, I doubt you wish to eat at." He looks frantic as he quickly realizes he has never been to any restraunts let alone, alone with a beautiful young lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Brought it up you did. Tagging along am I. Where you please shall we eat...this is hard to keep straight." She laughed, resulting in a warning glance from the librarian. Thankfully they were on their way out, but she still walked a little faster.

"To be honest I usually cook my own food at home, but I guess a restraunt would be faster." He replied thinking of where to go

She held out the bag of candy to him. "Here, you aren't making decisions very quickly, probably too hungry..." she teased.

"Hah fine. I guess I could cook." he decided

"There you go, choice made." she sounded more happy than she was, it is one thing to tag along to the Mini Mart and fast food, but unthinkable to just follow someone home. "So I'll see you around then."

"You arent hungry?" He seemed surprised but then realized only he had a taste aquired for his own food. "Well yeah I guess ill see you around."

"No, I'm not really hungry, I haven't even finished a bag of candy!" She waved the package at him, the pieces rattled together. She walked backwards a few more steps "Have a good night, or week, whichever. Both I guess. See you this weekend."

"You do the same." He waved to her taking perfect band marching steps -22 1/2 inch or one football yard- since he was accustomed to it towards his house singing one of the band songs to himself.

On Friday Megan waited for Will to appear for his band class. Appear out of nowhere most likely. But expecting something did not necessarily diminish its impact, she still felt like a leper in this hallway of the musically astute, despite the fact they could attend any other class together.

Will is walking down the hall with the only other male flutist in the band and he parts ways with Drew heading towards her. "Hello." he didn't try anything spectacular on the account that he had very little sleep the night before.

"Hi Will. I realized we never set a time or place for geometry this weekend." she explained. The study guide, currently captured in her locker, looked monstrous, with multiple pages of facts and example problems. It reminded her she definitely needed help.

"Yeah, well I am free all weekend so anytime is fine." He saw the study guide and instantly woke up with a huge grin on his face. "You don't mind if I work on the study guide while helping you do you?"

Eyes widening at his reaction she nodded "Oh knock yourself out, at least one of us will be having fun. Tomorrow afternoon at 3? Where do you want to meet?"

"Hmmmmmmm.......Where would be the most convenient and least awkward place to study." He thought real hard and after 30 seconds admitted defeat.

By awkward she assumed he meant at one of their homes, hers would certainly be awkward enough with mom poking her head in constantly 'just to check' and making assumptions and being pushy. He was right on avoiding that. "How about downtown, at the library or a coffee shop or at the college?"

"I would say a coffee shop so we can make some noise." He said with a sort of devilish grin.

"Oh yes? I may still shush you out of habit, but you have a very good point. Genoa is always good, or The White Heart, but that can be a little libraryesqe with all the books..." At the mention of books the smile dropped from her face, she was going to have to run "I'm late for English, See you at Genoa!"

"See ya..." He heads into band resuming the conversation he had with Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.