This Is Trium.

Name: Hiruko Fordon

Race: Incubi

Appearance:
Mike.jpg

Hiruko is an average size male at 5' 11" tall and may look like a punk to most at first glance.
His eyes have a luring charm that hide a more darker side hidden within.

Skills/Weaknesses: Hiruko has 2 abilities.
The gift of powerful sight...even under the fog of Dredlin his eyes watch over the city with amazing clarity.
His second ability is an untapped magic potential that he doesn't yet know how to utilize.

Weapon(s):
twin_swords_2.jpg

Hiruko uses two swords that are strapped to his back with extreme proficiency providing him the capability to block and attack at the same time.
His wings are usually folded on his back, and hide the blades from sight.
They were given to him at birth from his mother, the leader of Dredlin.

Personality: Hiruko is quiet and keeps to himself unless he has business that needs tending. He was once patient, loving and peaceful, but after the glassing he has changed. His patience has left him in a destroyed world that he feels responsible for. Hiruko is often angered and will use any means necessary to see things happen his way. He doesn't always do the right thing, but in his eyes, it's for the best of the world.

Short Bio: Hiruko is the son of the leader of Dredlin. He watches over the city from the tallest building which stands 98 stories.
He guides the people of Dredlin and most don't even know of his existence...which he uses to his advantage.
Hiruko has played a backseat to everything happening, waiting for his time to show and watching over Dredlin with both optimism and disgust.
While Hiruko has little combat experience, he has an exceptional grasp on combat and won't hesitate to confront anyone physically or verbally.

Extra: When thinking of Hiruko's presence, think of this song.

Hiruko sometimes uses a wind-up raven to send out messages, and communicate with the world.
Clockworkraven.jpg

P.S. This is my first roleplay so it's probably not perfect ^_^'

@GMK awesome ship the details sound crazy ^^.
@Trigger -Kisses cheek- glad to finally have you with us babe, character is amazing ^^. Can't wait to see him in action -super huggles-
Btw everyone meet my honored and loveable bf -points to trigg- hehe MINE O__O.........
P.S. your character is fine and quite amazing. Think more of yourself! I do X))))))

It shoots lightning REAL LIGHTNING

I was curious if anyone near where my character Rinna is will interact with her first? Or would you like her to go out and run into the situation with Bullet's robot character? Although I'd imagine they'd be far away from one another in the city... So. I was just curious. I'll post another one if I have to do something to get a character to interact.

@Jennzies Actually I'd kinda hoped to make a new character myself. I'd made the ones i did for the sake of the story and not really for myself. The only other person I could think of that would be around you would be Fate's character but she is a way's away if she's even heading to Aotmi at all. Where you talking about the person who is calling out to you right now in the IC?
Also if you want to make another character go ahead no problem at all you aren't limited to one, and if you have an idea for them already please go ahead. If you don't or would like someone else to make someone for them let me know and i will see what i can come up with ^^
@GMK Wow.... Nice lmao

The guy that calls out to Renna will be me playing it, it was just kind of a 'gripper' intro until maybe someone comes along into the area. Hoping that gets them out of trouble or something.

You can make a character for it if you want, not really forcing anything ^^;. But it might help?

Vix, what I was referring to is that from what I'v read so far one of your characters is headed to Fae, soooooo I was wondering if you perhaps needed a ride on my AIRSHIP!

(Decided to make some more characters.)

Name: Aria Egret

Race: Mythic Fairy

Appearance: She is 12 inches tall and is eighteen years old.

Skill/Weakness: Specializes in fire and lightning magic. She can fly. Has the ability unison with another, giving them access to her magic. Water weakens her magic.

Weapons: Uses no weapons since she only uses her magic.

Personality: Happy go lucky most of the time. Easily angered if you hurt someone she considers a friend.

Short Bio: Growing up she was considered the outsider of her village due to her strange appearance and her ability, both of which had never been seen in the village before and thus scared the other residents. Once she was old enough she made the decision to leave her village and head to the capital of Fae. After months of travel she finally reached the city and that is where she has lived for the last five years. During that time she has made a living by delivering messages for a small fee.

Extra: Wishes to find someone who will take her in.

Name: Serena Atenza

Race: Night Elf

Appearance: Is around 12 years old and stands 5 feet tall. A red tattoo adorns her forehead.

Skill/Weakness: Specializes in darkness magic, which allows her control of shadows. Her spell take time to cast which leaves her open for attack.

Weapons: She does not use any weapons; instead she prefers to use her magic.

Personality: Extremely intelligent. Prefers to not attract attention to herself, so she tends to not talk often. Can be very shy at times.

Short Bio: Born to one of the few noble families in Dredlin, she grew up within the confines of her home. As she grew up she was taught many forms of magic. Of those she was taught, she discovered she had a high affinity for darkness magic. When she was six years old she discovered Veyron wounded in the garden behind her home. She then proceeded to heal him. Since that day he has not left her side. Wanting to see the world outside of her home she convinced her parents to let her and Veyron go on a journey through out three countries.

Extra: Would not mind if someone would wish to travel with her and Veyron as they travel.

Name: Veyron

Race: Mutant

Appearance: He is 6 feet 7 inches tall. Wears pitch black armor. His appearance can be found in Serena's pic.

Skill/Weaknesses: He specializes in melee combat and is incredibly strong and fast. He cares nothing of his own safety and will enter a berserker rage if someone hurts Serena.

Weapons: Uses blades that extend from the top side of his gauntlets.

Personality: He does not talk and will only communicate with Serena through their mental connection. Will do anything and everything for Serena.

Short Bio: Born before the Glassing, he grew up a soldier. Stationed near Dreylien when the city was destroyed, the fallout mutated his body. After discovering his new form he decided to stay away from civilization. He wandered the lands for many years before one day he was attacked by a creature he had never seen before. He barely made it away with his life and managed to find safe haven in the garden behind a huge mansion. Here he was found, injured, by Serena when she was six years old. He has not left her side since then. He now serves as her protector and guardian.

@Gmk, Oh I see, so for the characters in Dredlin that are about to head to Fae you might be able to offer them a ride? That could work. You could be grabbing a drink in the club relaxing until take off the next morning, overhear a bunch of people are wanting to go, offer them a ride with a small price? Somthing like that should work, I'd either go ahead and post that your character is there and wait until we all kinda collaborate together to go before offering, or merely wait to post till you want to offer and do it all at once. Also -not a spoiler but a peek- Your ship will probably be a big help in the end.. so we'll be needing you lol. Whether or not you stay clear through or go off on your own for a bit is up to you.. Maybe come charging in to help in the middle of battle, perhaps turning some sort of tide? Maybe we'll see lol.
@Fate I love them they seem very dark and cute ^.^. All I ask is to make sure you can keep up on their postings. Otherwise accepted ^^
@Jennzies Well, i could make a character for your girl, but since all of my other characters (Eula NIKKO Raxun and I will be playing the leaders as NPC's for now) are fillers I'd prefer if you'd make one for him. I don't mind helping with the character idea at all but If i do make another character i'd prefer to actually make one i can think out without a need to fit into somewhere perfectly ^.^ I hope that's ok. Please though if you need help with him let me know ^^
Also I know that Triggers character is set to not post till a bit farther into the story. He's doing as his character would and watching lol. One to learn abit more about the posting and to learn the best time to reveal more about his character. So don't worry about waiting for him to post right now before anyone else continues. He will not actually be joining in for a bit. He'll post when he's ready no need to wait on him hehe^^.
Alright guys almost time to get it moving further. Just waiting for a couple more posts. Thanks to everyone for being so great! ^^

Name: Jasson

Race: Vampiric Gargoyle

Appearance:

the-Gargoyle.jpg

Skills/Weaknesses:

- Weak to sunlight.
- Weak to magic.
- Weak to technology such as lasers and explosives.
- Weak to blunt weaponry such as war-hammers in regular and stone form.
- Vulnerable during daytime.
- Slower than most demons or advanced robotics.
- Lack of understanding with complex technology.

-Flight.
-Enhanced senses.
-Inhuman Strength.
-Above human speed.
-Resistant to bladed weapons in stone form.
-Can climb along walls and ceilings easily.

Weapon(s):

- Claws.
- Fangs.
- Tail.
- Adept knowledge of how to use swords or axes.

Personality: Somewhat of a reclusive creature, rather untrusting of all strangers to the point of violence. Just over twenty years since the Vampire incident has left him bitter toward strangers. Tends to stalk others from the shadows whether it is predatory or simply for observation. Constantly concentrates on subduing the cursed thirst of his vampiric nature. Deeply rooted in him is a hatred of Vampires, willing to kill them without much hesitation if the odds are in his favor. He will also kill those he believes on the verge of turning into a vampiric creature with little provocation. A rogue when it comes to territory. . . he believes that nothing belongs to him other than his own freedom. Any who try to make him their slave or subordinate will find killing him an easier option.

Short Bio:

Twenty Years Ago. . .

A gargoyle who led his own clan before the glassing soon found his kind under attack from a powerful new foe. Vampires, a mutated race of elf cursed with a thirst for the blood of other living creatures. Even if one type tasted better than another it did not matter. Not when they first appeared. Right at the start those Vampires knew nothing of how to control their bloodlust and went wild once the sun went down.

On one such night was when Jasson and his clan had come to Dredlin seeking what theyhad heard was a city shrouded in darkness. How could they resist? Unfortunately they were one of the first to encounter the Vampires running loose. Bloodlust had driven them all mad with the cursed thirst as they descended upon the Gargoyle clan. Despite fighting valiantly, many of them fell against a foe whose weaknesses were unknown at the time. That night Jasson lost many of those he called family or friend. . . even lover for one of them. In the end he found himself bitten but not killed as the rest of the clan he had served as Patriarch to had been.

Sunrise drove the Vampires away and burnt his flesh as it turned to stone.

Sunset left him awake with a thirst for blood and a sense of profound loss.

Extra:

When Jasson drinks enough blood he takes on a much more human looking form, a side-effect of the Vampire blood in his veins. But as his thirst grows his Gargoyle side shows more and more.

humanguy4.jpg

Name: Maeren

Race:

Pre-Glassing: human/ elf

Post-Glassing: human/vampire

Appearance:

[SPOILI] http://carey-mulligan.net/photos/displayimage.php?pid=7216&fullsize=1
[/SPOILI]

Maeren stands at 4'10 and is a wispy girl. She is neither feminine nor completely lacking curves. Her eyes look brown in the picture, but in reality her irises are dark orange. In the dark they reflect bright orange and when she's bloodthirsty or gone berserk, the entirety of both eyes turns bright orange. She has one piece of clothing; a thin, long sleeved, knee length black dress (that she messily altered to tie tightly in the back to support her goods). No shoes. No anything else.

Skills/Weaknesses:

-- Cannot fight effectively. She makes it up as she goes along. The only times she is a formidable enemy is when she's berserk from blood lust.

-- Soft-hearted. Not a good thing to be when you're a weak abomination that relies mainly on blood to survive. She gets upset when she harms or kills another being.

-- Her vampire side is more prevalent than her human half. This occasionally leads to berserker rages-- almost complete blackouts. But she's finally epic when she blacks out.

-- Unexpectedly a good escape artist. When it comes to outrunning, outswimming, and outclimbing her foes, she can generally wiggle out of dangerous situations.

Weapon:

One short and dull knife. Looks suspiciously like a steak knife, but she'll swear it's an heirloom.

Personality:

Vampires should be hardcore and epic, right? Right. But Maeren sucks, no pun intended. She's a soft-hearted crybaby that fears everything and remains wishy-washy about big decisions in her life such as "where can I go where I won't be targeted, chased and killed?" She just wanders place to place indecisively until she is forced to attack someone to feed herself, at which point she blacks out and usually wakes up wounded and full-bellied next to a viciously mutilated body. Then she cries because she killed someone again. Instead of becoming strong after her life's struggles, she resorted to daydreaming about being loved and cherished by a family, by friends, by a man. By anyone. She has wasted much of her life dilly-dallying, naive and paranoid at the same time, not quite smart enough to know how to achieve her dreams, barely surviving on luck alone. At least she's got two or three good qualities; gentleness, kindness, and the will the live. And an active as hell imagination.

Short Bio:

Maeren was just a toddler when the Glassing came. She was the odd hybrid child of a human and an elf, and it wasn't an improvement when her elf portion was mutated into a vampire instead. Her mother and father were not together when the Glassing hit. Maeren does not recall anything about her father, an elf. The only thing she can remember of her mother is her sweet brown eyes and how they glazed over when she died. If she had been a purely human child, Maeren would have died right off the bat. But there were enough innocent victims around for her to chew on, so she survived. Even as a child she was wishy-washy, always moving from place to place. At the moment she resides in the wilds of Dredlin, hiding in the mists and wishing she was elsewhere.

@Orion, as I told you myself the vampire gargoyle is unique and awesome ^^ accepted.
@Arashi Awesome! She sounds perfectly tragic XD she's accepted and rather quaint if i do say so myself >:)
@myself -is happy more people are joining- ^^ yay

sorry I haven't been on...my computer went haywire on me after a power outage and wouldn't start up...I think it hates me now

sorry I haven't been on...my computer went haywire on me after a power outage and wouldn't start up...I think it hates me now

It's perfectly fine ichigo, we've all been moving alil slow lol ^^ it's no problem things happen. Hope your computer feels nicer soon! ^^ hehe

I have no idea of where to stuff Maeren in the beginning... the action's already begun.

Uhm. My character is kind of hanging with no interaction for a while...
Hence why I haven't been posting... So if you want Arashi, you can reply to mine in some way..Even though the species you have your character's as
aren't from there, but, eh... Up to you. I was hoping that someone would be around the bar, being harassed or smuggling something than Renna runs into them and blahblahblah..

I'm just hanging on a wall looking down at the street.

<.>

Cause I'm hipster like that.

@Arashi Well Deathtrillz characters came into it somewhat late. There's no reason you can't post anywhere. Just pick a place you'd think you fit in... maybe you're in the club in Dredlin but just arrived at the club when everything's colliding, or as Jennzies stated you could suddenly be under attack of some sort or something outside of the club she's in? Or even if you wanted to you could be in Fae already and have a reason to run across the other people there. It depends on how exactly you want to interact, do you want to hang back like Orion's character or jump right in with the other characters? ^^ Entirely up to you, I don't mind whichever way you do it ^^.
Also..... @Gmk? lol -keeps waiting for a bad ass sky captain to post- O.O hehe lemme know if you can or can't so i can go ahead and move on to leave the next day or wait for the captain to offer.. ^^ Thankies

Posted in a way such that anyone on the streets on Dredlin or near the bar could interact with Maeren. She is walking towards the bar. Thanks, guys.