This Is Trium.

Name:
Hwarv

Race:
Dragon (Wyvern)

Appearance:

WhelanWeyrworld.jpg

Like the white fellow at the front. Slightly smaller; half the size, larger than a horse but not as big as that shown there. Also, no frontal paws; just the hind legs and the wings.
I know this is a well known image by Michael Whelan... but I just could not find aything else that fitted better what I had in mind.

Skills/Weaknesses:
Hwarv is a skilled flyer. He tolerates cold exceptionally well, being able to rest over bare ice if necessary. Despite tolerating cold well, he cannot stand darkness for too long, and if he's deprived of the light from the sun, the moon and the stars, he will slowly weaken and die. He can see best at night; he sees alright during the day, although a bit blurry. His magical energy is directly linked to the light he recieves from the sun, moon and stars; his special beam ability will be more potent during the day or in nights with full moon. Finally, he can 'see' or sense the electric field of moving living beings close to him, and he can locate most living creatures in a radio of 50 mts even if they are not in front of him. ( We should work out if he can or cannot see the Mechas... I'd say he can but it's harder)

Weapon(s):
As he has no hands, he does not use any other weapon than his claws, teeth and tail. However, he possesses the ability to let out a beam of light through his mouth. The beam can be powerful enough to desintegrate what it touches, in a similar way a laser would burn, although not as hot. This special ability will consume much of his magical energies and he may attempt to use it up to three or four times in a row if he's at his best condition.

Personality:
Although he seems distant, he is kind and noble, always willing to help those who need it.

Short Bio:
Hwarv survived the glassing when he was a few years old, and he does not remember much about it. He feels he needs to protect the land where he lives, and he can often be seen patrolling the skies of Fae at night.

Extra:
He is not actually looking for a companion, but he often lets others ride him, when he knows who to trust.

Actually, I mean he's not looking for a companion, but if he happens to find someone that fits for it, he'll take it.

Approved? :D

@Selenite Yes! ^.^ I like it. Also i like the picture and i'm not sure if you meant you'd like a different one? If not the one you have is fine ^.^ And as far as the 'sensing mechs' yes i think it should be more difficult, perhaps maybe he just can't sense them till 20 meters? Since they do have an electric pulse but they aren't really living? So just being to not sense them as well should be alright, but much less than normal beings.
@ Fate sorry i didn't mention on yours before, i like her story very well ^.^ i look forward to hearing more from her XD.
Alright 1-2 more characters and i think i'll get this rolling >:)

Hey Bulletvixen you forgot to mention Nauki, is she approved. :P

lol nauki sent me messages with her character, yes she is approved XD

Name: Cosmo

Race: Metabot

Appearance: metalic body, with the head shape of a wolf.
jehuty-android-960x854.jpg

Skills/Weaknesses:Skills:can use various wave attacks and a sonic blast. Weakness: Water: when hit by water-based attacks his systems shutdown momentarily and take some time to reboot up, due to the water damage.

Weapon(s):(As shown above) A plasma sword. Cosmo hides this blade when his battle system is not active.. The sword can only be used once he has activated his battle mode.

Personality: Cosmo is quiet although he speaks from time to time. He often relaxes and plays with his Yero, his cat.

Short Bio:
Cosmo was created in a factory during the war. During the fighting he was ambushed and shutdown. Years after the battle was over, his system was rebooted and he found himself in a new place along with his companion, Yerso. Now free from control of the scientist who created him. He travels the lands ,exploring.

Extra:His companion Yero (Metabot)

Name: Yero

Appearance:
MechaLuxray.png

Personality: Yero is very playful despite his apperance.

Bio: Yero was created at the same time as Cosmo, as hit fighting partner. Yero can use a sonic screech which temporarily disables his enemies movements. When not in battle, he is usually laying at Cosmo's side.

^^ yay i like them! I think they make a perfect team XD alright really only waiting for one more person, hopefully she will be ready by tonight ^^. In the meantime if you'd like to join go ahead! And if the other person finishes up tonight I'll try to get it rolling by tonight ^.^ yay lol.

Name: Rain (White Rain)

Race: Elf/Lycan

Appearance:
elfsabra-1.png
2960643749_1_23_QPWkAXGN.jpg
Rain, standing at only 6', is somewhat petite for her elven bloodline, which are a usually extremly tall race. However she is well built and does not lack in the elven grace, beauty and stature. She has silve- blue hair that seems to glow and glitter in the sunlight. Her limpid blue-green eyes, when looked into seem like deep, ever-moving pools of light. Yet the first thing noticed of her is surprisingly none of these, but her soft, kind smile. It was as warm as the sunshine and upon making her aquaintance, you can't help but feel light and carefree.

Weapons: Rain uses mainly her bow, which is ever at her side. She carries it across her back along with an extremly long, narrow quiver full of long, slender arrows. Being highly skilled with a bow, she has dead accuracy. Which is to say, if she's aimed at something, its never been missed. She carries a small dagger with her as well for the little jobs, such as cutting rope or the likes and is skilled with all blades largeor small. Rain also carries a knowledge of ancient magics within. However being somewhat young for her race, she does not yet know how to fully weild all of the powers, but is quickly and effectivly learning to harness and master them. Her weakness's lie in confrontation. Being a peaceful being, war is something she dislikes with passion. Although when there is a just cause for it she will fight. Also she either in not wanting to, nor being able to weild a gun, or machinery, is vulnerable to the meta's might and weapons, but she has no fear of them.

Personality:
Usually always a peaceful and warm happy being, Rain can sometimes be pushed out of her elements. In these times it is usually a justified upset or anger, and she will remove herself to the calm of her forrest, rather than resort to fighting. However her family and her friends are things she will always fight for and deffend. Rain has a love of nature, animals, and all things good. She can sometimes be found enthusiastically sketching out a tiny chipmonk or bird in her handmade leather bound journal she carries, or hidden away in the ancient libraries reading book, after book, after book. She has a few of her own writings, yet has not published nor shared them with anyone, save perhaps Eula, the small fluffy griffon. She also loves to sing, yet she is rarly seen doing so, but it can often be heard in the earliest light of the morning, from deep within the forrest.

Short Bio: Rain was born to a Lycan father and an Elven princess mother in the kingdom of Fae, some 20 years before the beginning of the war. She grew, and had come to know the world beautiful as it was. She, her mother and father left Fae as the war started being that her Elven grandfather, Saelar, did not accept nor bless the marriage of his only daughter to a Lycan. As the war became years upon years of life for Rain, she learned to hide away and find the only places left that were as they used to be before the war... And then... the Glassing. Her mother and father had gone near the city to speak finally on good terms with her grandfather, in a secret place in the forrest. Her father being a Lycan had the senses of the wolf about him. Sensing the end, only seconds before the utter wave of destruction hit, he willed his ancient magic to protect one last time, as he surrounded both her mother and Saelar, her grandfather in its shield of power. However the magic being ancient, did as it would and only provided enough protection to save one, thus with a will of its own, it choose her grandfather. There, her father and mother perished in the fallout of the Glassing. Now 20 years after the Glassing, her grandfather feeling a sense of loss and utter regret took her in as his own, and being the only true heir to the throne, urges her to learn his ways of rule. Rain now wanders the mighty forests of Fae once more, much as she used to some 340 years ago... She lives in the palace but more than not stays away quite often, and cares not for the ways nor the affairs of palace life. However she obeys her grandfathers wishes and does what she must...Yet deep within her heart, she longs only to keep to the forests... and to wander them in her true form...

Extra: R
ain does not prefer a companion, seeing as she tends to stay mostly to the forests and keeps to herself. But she rather enjoys the company of Eula, the small white, poofy griffon. The two can sometimes be seen together singing in the earliest light, among the mists of morning, or sitting together quietly in solitude, deep within the forests of Fae. No one besides Eula, save her parents, have ever seen Rain in her wolf form.

OK- Welcome to Trium WhiteWolf!

As I understand your charcter is the second in command at Fae. Is that correct?

Also, I could post now, answering, but I did not- What is going on with the other characters? I was hoping someone posted something else as well. I feel we have the only interactions at Fae... What about the kidnappings in Aotmi?

I'll have my post up tomorrow. I'm too tired now.... but I thought it was worth a shot bringing the OOC back to life. Sometimes we get good brainstorming and opinion-sharing in these.

: D

Steill working on the Captain, should be ready by tonight. Had to come up with history before I could assign robotic bits....etc.

Now I need to finish the rest of him and make the airship

Yes, I plan on having my character from Aotmi start that soon, I just wanted to see if anyone else who had joined was going to post, mostly waiting for Nich and Ichigo. Just so that way I wasn't leaving them behind, but yes WhiteWolf should be finishing up tonight, she hasn't been feeling well lately and work has taken it's toll on her. That and we can't seem to be on at the same time, and she alot of the time is having to do this through her phone. So posting pictures and copying links is difficult. I will try to get hers helped finished by tonight.
And I will also post more on the kidnappings tonight when off of work, shouldn't be more than 4 1/2 to 5 hours. So hopefully we can get it moving a bit more tonight. I was also waiting for Nich because it seems as of right now the only other mecha character is not actually in Aotmi lol. So i was waiting to see where Nich's character would show up, to see if i could through her into it somehow ^^ gently i add hehe. But anyways you all be good and have fun in the IC >:P i keed i keed. See you guys tonight, maybe this will get crazy XD

Sorry for not posting didnt had the time to post, so il post now.

Name: Torian Roberts,
Airship Captain, Inventor, Gentleman & Dread Pirate

Race: Metabot

Appearance: Torian dresses as a gentleman with a certain militaristic flair; a tailcoat with shoulder-boards and military cords, heavy trousers, vest, ascot and coachman hat. The most apparent feature is the ornate silver and gold face plate housing his right mechanical eye. He also has a mechanical right arm, and both legs are mechanical just above the knee. He has dark hair and a roguish face with his remaining eye being blue.

Skills/Weaknesses:
He's augmented his strength, reflexes, laced his bones with titanium bones, and even added some sub dermal armor plating, as well as having a mono-molecular blade and a shotgun concealed in his right arm. His legs have magnetic grip, jump springs and hover capability.

Not counting his bionics; he has a good knowledge of how nearly every system of an airship works, is a deadly marksman, superb dancer, and a talented engineer.

Weapon(s):
Longsword
Customized hand-cannon, has several types of ammunition

Personality: Torian cares about two things, Him and His, and has a code by which he does business. This code has expanded to encompass almost his entire life and though it has been put to the test more than once thus far nothing has gone far enough to make him violate it.

Short Bio: Torian was seven years old when the war hit, and by fourteen he was an orphan signed up to his first crew and over the years he eagerly learned anything and everything about life aboard an airship as he floated from ship to ship, from fencing to the finer points of engine maintenance and gun operation. Suffering the occasional injury, as was the hazard aboard a pirate vessel, Torian quickly developed a love for augmentation and by age twenty he was over half machine and second in command of The Revenant. Six months in their captain died in a boarding action, leaving him in charge of the vessel. Seven years, and some ship upgrades later, he is renowned within pirate circles as a shrewd captain, a cunning smuggler, and a deadly opponent.

Extra: Owns an airship named The Revanant, always looking for skilled crew members/companions

The Revenant

30 Ton Mithral Hulled Vessel, running on a Demonic Fission engine, featuring an antigravity generator and panel sails for greater maneuverability
The Revanant features four razor casters, and two ballistas mounted on the sides of the deck with two lightning bombards mounted forwards in addition to four lightning bombards and two fire missiles mounted on turrets to the side.

Torian has had Landing gear installed, and makes frequent uses of both grappling bolts, phosphorescent ballista bolts for night attacks, and drop lines. He's also equipped the The Revanant with a state of the art Magitech navigational suite rivaled only by those used in his home city of Atomi

@GMK Yay ^^ I'm glad you added. He sounds spectacular, I can't wait to see how he fits in. Thank you very much for joining.
@Nich it's quiet alright i just didn't want to move the story entirely forward until everyone had at least posted once. Thank you and thank you Ichigo for posting. I'll go ahead and start moving the story, WhiteWolf will most likely have a first post tonight. ^.^ Hopefully!

now which town do I dock in first.....choices choices.

@Rain coming along nicely can't wait to see when it's finished ^^.
@GMK lmao depends, lots of people seem to be in or will be heading to fae, so you could start there and head somewhere, perhaps just being leaving there. Or since you're a awesome pirate you could be in the outskirts of Dredlin (so the ship can see where its going lol) and perhaps be picking up/dropping off wares soon to head to either fae or Aotmi.... OR you could be in Aotmi just having finished an attack or maybe dropping/picking up wares and perhaps be intertwined when someone is about to be or gets kidnapped ^^ up to you but they're are SO many choices O.O lol, can't wait to see where you end up ^^
I'm so happy it all seems to be going so well! >:) Thank you everyone for making this possible -hugs everyone-

I just have one question.
Are humans from Atomi allowed a job where they build/repair Mecha's?
Like. If I had a mechanic that had a shop or something... And built their companion?
Would that be allowed?

@Jennzies Absolutely! Obviously I kinda want a tad bit steampunkish feel to it, it's not a terribly futuristic story, but i want technology to be farther than ours. So Mecha's like all machine will need repairs eventually so Yes! A shop or a Mechanic for those reasons would be very fitting ^.^ and building full Mecha's is fine i'd just limit the amount you're able to make, considering how much energy it takes to make a living one without a previous soul ^.^.
Go right ahead if that's what you were hoping to make. I look forward to seeing the character.

Thank you kindly! I would say that their mecha companion is rather... Under built because of that. Still loyal! But... Rusty o_o
^^ I'll make the skeleton right away than.

Lol that's actually what i kind of imagined ^^ Was loyal good friends but perhaps not up to par with the best pieces. Which would make them all the better! I'm so glad XD -is getting too excited- sounds perfect though, can't wait >:) If you need any help or pictures or whatnot please let me know!