This Is Trium.

Well i COULD pounce on her... Jasson isn't exactly fond of anything linked to Vampirism. Depends on how fast she spit out a backstory that made him not want to 'put her out of her misery' of being a vampire. It is sort of why I made him a lurker since it seems like half that bar is Vampires. So I don't think it would be good for him to just bust in spouting Vampire hate like a dumbass and try killing people's characters.

I don't hate the vampire characters you guys made at all.

But HE has some ISSUES. >_>

@Orion roflmfao that's funny XD, but yes that might work... course she couldn't feed from you, vampire don't like tasting vampire blood ^^ lol. But they could kinda team up for now somehow ^^ then maybe collide with our characters later XD
@Arashi like how she came into the story ^^ very well posted thank you XD Deathrillz is thinking of making another character.... some sort of human maybe... depends on if he can find another roleplay to enter ^^

no summaries make keeping up a bitch.

Ohhh... <.> Should I do that? How many think I should start posting summeries? I so I will do so immeaditly! After Deathrillz posts a couple things lol

Summaries make people not actually red post details.

>=[

It helps people catch up when they have no idea of what the fuck's going on due to glaring screen colors

Woha- I'm back after two days of eating biology books and look at all the new stuff! :D
Will be posting some lines with my wyvern tomorrow if I have time, since I have a party later on- If you see I disappear, I'm probably dealing with some hangover somewhere.

And yes, I have absolutely no trouble in letting Tantris ride Hwarv. I was just hoping someone at Fae might have something else to say- so far, my answer is going to be something like fifty words or so.

Sorry bout that Selen, what exactly were you hoping for in Fae? I might be able to knock some heads around lmao, also Rain will probably be posting either tonight or tomorrow morning, she's been Ill the last couple of days and has apologized for not posting, she plans to soon. If you want to go ahead and wait for her I think she has some plans for it, if not you may go ahead and post whenever you're able ^^ Never want to mess with a hangover lol ^^.

man3byheise1.jpg

did some major photoshoppin on this one -.-" he was too light to be a dark elf lol

Skills/Weaknesses:

- Weak to light magic
- Weak against Gravity (>.>)
- Weak to technology such as lasers and explosives and the like
- Can be injured by weapons if they get past his hair of steel :P

-Enhanced strength
-Superior Speed

Weapon(s):

- Fleur De Lis Blades (at the ends of his hair)
- Imbued Brass Knucles
- Hair
- Good with any bladed weapon

Personality:
In the face of adversity, Axel can come up with a sardonic joke at anytime to lighten his own mood, or others if necessary. He's good-natured and always up for conversation. Once he knows he's more or less with a certain group, he's automatically fixed his mind to protect and assume bodyguard position. Axel looks like a softspoken person which leads him to appearing to others as an easy target. Because he rarely smile [even if he laughs a lot] it further exploits the belief and gives him the upper hand in battle.

Other: Axel, as a dark elf, is tall for his race. He stands at 6'7" . His special ability from living in the land of Fog, is the ability to control his hair like another appendage of his body. It can extend from its original six foot length to a hundred meters. He ties the ends of clumps of his hair in blades shaped like Spades so that they can be used for battle. Using the earth magic of what used to be his people, he fortifies his hair with the element of earth, making it the best defense and a suitable offense. Free-frunning is a hobby of his that he indulges in very often. :P

Short Bio: Axel was a part of a caravan traveling to another kingdom. Along the way they were ambushed and he had been the only one he knew that survived. Journeying for years, he happened upon Dresdin and found a home there, fighting for his life. It pleased the side of him that hungered for action and excitement and the pleasure of a battle well fought and won. He hadn't seen his little sister in forever but holds to the faith that she is alive and well in the land of the Fey.

((Request Companion))

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    762.9 KB · Views: 7
  • man3byheise1.jpg
    man3byheise1.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 2
@powerbass I like the photoshopping he looks better as a dark elf ^^, but -pokes you and glares for spelling BOTH cities wrong- But otherwise he's accepted. Also were you requesting a companion? And also, lol i do have some rather kewl pictures of elves and such with really long hair, if you'd like to use them let me know ^^ But you did work awhile on that so i understand if no ^^
Hope you enjoy your time here ^^

ehhhhh hehe ^^;

It was SOOOOOOO much REEEEADDDIINNNNG~! And my brain couldn't process it all because I was so used to just skimming and getting it all. Then there was so much info. I'm like @_@ I was stuck between a mech and a dres creature for Axel...but you know....choices choices.

Thank you though :P

Btw....major photshopping my butt that took less than five minutes lol xD although....that nice.. unbelievably handsome SECOND elf picture you had there would be awesome to have :P

Lol it is alot of reading. But I felt it was needed to get details across ^^. Sorry if it burst your brain ><
Here's all three cities names in one place for you! Lol Aotmi - mech city, Fae- fantasy city, and Dredlin- horror city ^.^. But anyways, I'm also not sure what you mean by elf picture lol ^^ If you mean the second male in the regular elves you may use him if you wish ^^ Just let me know and I will replace his picture with another. And if you want another one let me know and you may have it ^^. Here's the couple I had in mind
MAN_3_by_heise-1.jpg
sword_of_the_wind_by_heise-d3w8546.jpg
I like the first one best because of the hair ^.^ what i kinda thought of when you mentioned that. ^^

you wound me! i can't choose~! DX

Ok I'll take the first one. But the hair is gonna be black.

Alright glad i could help ^^ and alright that's fine too. I just wasn't sure if you wanted white hair with the other character you had before ^^ I have lots of long black haired character pics too ^^ hehe but I'll leave you with him. Anyways happy to help! ^^

now all that's left is to wade through the thickness of all those posts and figure out where to start @_@

Lol i may just post an update thing, only once and a while though or maybe only when we get new characters. So that way they don't have to wade through days of posts. I can't do it now on a friends computer and gonna sort through some cards. But I will later tonight if you want to wait. I need to post myself again anyways.. anyways later ^.^

*shows up to ooc late* Whoops. Orion-- sorry I never answered you right here. Bullet-- Thank you xD

Quick Summery:
5 characters in Aotmi- 3 in the same area, Nikko has just seen a mechanical dragon and rider attack a woman and seemingly suck the life out of her, Leila didn't see the attack but saw the after affects and witnessed Nikko running from the area, she followed her to question her, Nikko became scared because Leila was pointing her weapon at her, Nove then entered the scene telling Leila not to attack an unarmed girl and pointing HER weapon at Leila, Nikko explained the situation with her screen, then Leila pounced on Nove telling her never to attack or threaten her, then Nove tried to apologize. The other two characters - Renna is in a tavern somewhere in Aotmi, and is about to head outside after a bad confrontation with a customer of sorts and Cosmo was last seen rising from a sleep of sorts and running off to play with his loyal mech companion Yero.
5 characters in Fae- Rain the lycan/elf princess of Fae has followed her small companion Eula the tiny griffin back to a fountain where Hwarv a white wyvern and Tantris another elf male is waiting to hear what they should do about a sighting of another mechanical dragon and rider that attacked a forest bear leaving it in the same state as the woman in Aotmi, shrunken and left looking thousands of years old and with no eyes in their sockets. Rain and Eula have just arrived back and the group was working out what to do when Aria a fairy arrived asking what was going on.
7 characters in Dredlin- Raxun and Imari were sitting in a booth in the club Afterlife discussing travel to Fae when Agony, Vex's doll came up to talk to them, which brought Vex over to the table as well. Agony then had Sereg pick him up and once Vex realized Sereg was the man she was looking for in the bar, she asked him to dance with her, (Still waiting on his reply) as this happened Indigo and Katana are watching the dance and the booth separately trying to figure out if they can steal the 'info' that Vex is looking for. Sereg has just given Vex the letter he was paid to give her and offered her protection in whatever travels she need in the near future. Also Serena and her companion Veyron have just entered the club and determine for whatever reason that Raxun is the man to protect them on their journey to Fae. Which he is headed towards anyway and has just offered Imari to tag along. Jasson and Maeren are out in the city streets, Jasson just coming from a high building to attack an animal for a meal and Maeren's vampire side becoming ever hungry she follows the scent of blood into the abandoned building to come face to face with Jasson.
Characters yet to post - Hiruko (Reasons already stated he will not be coming into the story till a later time for character effect.), Axel, Torian, Miki, also Cosmo has not posted in a while but i know Tets is probably either busy or is not sure where to post so that's fine ^^

Quick Character Name/Race List(If you'd like me to change the race to say something else let me know):
Dredlin - Raxun(Vampire), Imari (Succubus Mutant), Vexrei aka Vex(Shade/Succubus), Sereg(Mutant Elf), Katana & Indigo (Half Demon Twins), Hiruko (Incubus), Jasson (Vampire Gargoyle), Maeren (Human/Elf Vampire), Axel (Night Elf), Serena (Night Elf) Veyron (Mech? Companion)

Aotmi - Nikko (Metabot), Leila (Metaknight), Nove (Metasoldier), Cosmo (Metabot) Yero (Companion Mech), Torian (Metabot), Renna (Human) R0i (Companion Mech)

Fae - Miki (Cat-girl), Tantris (Elf), Hwarv (Wyvern), Rain (Elf/Lycan), Aria (Fairy), Eula (Griffin). Hope this helps ://

*takes deep breath.

OKAY~!

Thank you for your trouble. I realize you went a little like o.@ for a while doing all of that. Because I'm doing the same thing at the prospect of even attempting it.

Character effect oO lol i like the way he thinks. Axel~ eh he'd be a loner finding his way for the time being, then. makes life easier :P