This Is Trium.

NEW CHARRIE~! ...one person had two so i said 'why not?' and i need something to do while positng....

Jace Vee
City: Dredlin
Race: Dark Elf
White Hair.
Originally Gray eyes

Once a part of the Unseelie, he had been cast out because of his rumored cowardice in the face of battle. It wasn't so, but he merely bowed out because the prey had been more powerful than any of them combine. Of course the rest of them had lost but he was still banished because he didn't fight alongside them. It was petty but he didn't care. Jace is normally soft spoken and has a straight face. He met up with Axel a mere day after being in Dredlin and Axel hung around him ever since. He wasn't sure they were friends, but they kept each other's backs on the streets.

Warrior Elf Man Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg
JAce wields gunblades for weapons. These are his first choice weapons, because of their versatility. He an channel his Umbra spells through them, using them as mediums for magic. They can be turned from the regular outright blast into something more fine tuned that can make for clean shots. Not like lasers. Far from it. They are more arrow-like in appearance. You know, once an elf...
Twin-Gunblade_001s.jpg
His secondary weapons are twin axes which are identical in looks. Their names are Duress and Gilgamesh but he hardly ever calls them by their names.
1295a.jpg

Strengths:

He absorbs light magic and converts it into his affinity Umbra [dark magic]
He has killer accuracy [gunblades do that :P]
His agility is commendable, and better than Axel's because he doesn't have the weight of roid raged hair to hold him back.
He skilfully harnesses a combination of fire and dark magic [as seen above :P]

Weak against technology such as lazers, bombs and such.
Weak against gravity.
Weak against Poison [even as an unseelie]

He sounds very kewl ^.^ only a couple things to mention... 1 (And i may be silly for asking...) but what is an unseelie? and also i've noticed that people have put weaknesses to lasers and stuff... there are NO lasers unless in like a high tech factory to make things. There aren't any laser guns or weapons, and so far I have been lenient on guns and such, but for the gunblades, please state that they don't shoot bullets. Cuz Rain put in her profile I believe that being an elf she has a weakness to guns and lasers. But please like i asked in the main page (Though it might have been hard to find) NO laser guns or bullet guns, I want it to at least be fair for the other races. Yes you can have a gun, but please state somewhere that it uses something other than explosive bullets.
I'm not trying to be a meani or anything but it has to be somewhat fair for the people that are using swords and bows and arrows. Thank you <.> other than that both of your characters are accepted ^^(The picture for the second one is badass XD)

IFKR~! [please excuse the expletive :P] This was all in my FACE like USE MEH~! Who was I to say no? xD

And I just went to research seelie and unseelie because it realy got on my nerve that people used it in the Fey world and such. Seelies are elves that are good and kind and all that heroic jazz and fight in defense.. Unseelie are the exact opposite. They beat the living hell out of anything without reason. I used the guns to channel magic like mediums. Especially if there isn't enough nature around to draw from. The spells are shot like arrows, so it's more of a crossbow in the form of a gun than anything. I completely understand the restrictions. It makes me more creative :P Thanks for them ^^

so i guess i'm all set to post then.

Lol ^^ It's ok I'm glad you have them they are very awesome looking. And I hope you don't take my last post aimed directly at you. I just saw that another gun had been posted and I just wanted to make sure everyone else understood. Cuz i wasn't sure I had made it visual enough in the main post ^^ But thank you for understanding. I didn't want you to feel like I was picking you out of the crowd ^^. And I like that for the guns, >:) sounds very awesome ^^. And okies i've never heard of Seelies and Unseelies... may help with future things -half bows- Glad to know, hope to see your posts soon ^^ Thank you for all your patience lol.
-now has to go mutilate Rain until she posts- lol i keed

Aaaaaaaand now everyone knows what Jasson looks like when he drinks blood.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a couple days.

Spring break caused family of mine to come visit this week and I've been getting dragged from here to the moon & back.

Bass be sassy~ I like it.

Where is everyone lately? We've got Orion's tragic tale for his excuse, but everyone else is just shwooo-, gone.

Well I'm still smokey on everyone else in the club. Not much to do with Axel and Jace as yet. Gonna get them on some journey. But that would be another epistle of a post. xD Not sure how to edit all of that and put it into something shorter and not resembling bullet lists.

Ha, ha... you said "epistle"... hahaha... why is that impressive, yet still making me laugh? I guess I just like the word "epistle".... I don't even know.

You could always wait and bring in other charries later. Just have them pop in all like "'suuup, bitcheez".

Wonder how that would turn out lol

Axel would do it. He's impulsive like that. Jace would probably play along on an off moment, just to flip the bird with a nasty look on his face xD

Me, waiting for Kitti or Rain- Whitewolf for a post.
I can't just make that wyvern fly awaay on his own, yelling, ''soo long, suckers!'' as he goes after the mechadragon.

Unless I missed some bit and everybody at Fae is waiting for my post.... which.... would be possible, too, as I've been quite busy and distracted lately.

Rain has posted but it wasn't much right now we're waiting a bit on kitti and the new character by fate which is her fairy. Also me which I apologize. Work has stressed and worn me out so i haven't been able to focus on coherent posts. Please forgive me as I am GM and should be more careful. But right now I can barely focus on this. I will hopefully have the energy to post all three characters tomorrow and will also being hopefully putting up the Furpoc IC. I thank everyone who's waited patiently and hope you can forgive my stupid absence. Hopefully I can get Trium re hyped tomorrow. ^^

EDIT- NVM i just saw that Kitti posted. After I read it i will see if Aria needs to post then I will get all of mine up tomorrow ^^ lol

Posted! Eula and Tantris, feel free to take a seat on Hwarv's back.

I'm not sure if the sewer monster is under my fingertips to control or if it's under Orion's o.O Has qualities of loosely a NPC ... Bah, whatever *throws caution to the ground and steps on it*

Ballz, I already posted. I shall go adjust the battle and make him DINNER.

S'alllllllllllllllllll guuuuuuuuuuuuud.

*Tosses PowerBass into a dumptruck full of plushies*

<_>