This Is Trium.

So, the dragon character I added, I haven't started with yet. I may change it to another character.

That's just fine Ichigo. Just edit the original post. So are you wanting to just get rid of him or create a new character?

Probably get rid of him and create another character. He isn't too well thought out and seems a little two-dimensional.

All right no problem ^.^ Go ahead if you already have a new character you can post them up if not just go ahead and add them when you find them.
And i understand it's no problem, hope the next one is more to your liking ^^. Sometimes characters just don't work out the way we want >< i hate when that happens.....

Name: Renna Lin

Race: Human

Appearance: (I don't usual post a picture..but..I ran into this awesome picture
View attachment 8778
She wears ripped shorts and tight under fabric pants. She has metal knee pads as well. Fabric things from her pants fall and make it look like she has 2 tails of silver/white torn fabric.

Skills/Weaknesses: Renna is skilled with her mechanics, considering she grew up learning nothing but the ways of Mecha/Mecha companions. Surviving the streets with her father made her street smart and almost knowing every part of Atomi(Which lead her to having close connections with gangs/supply Mecha's). Renna is also good with weapons but hand-to hand combat isn't really her thing. Her being easily angered can get her into vulnerable situations as well.

Weapon(s): Renna has her companion (R0i) most of the time to protect her, especially out-of-the-city businesses. Other times it is her electric daggers, or a small hand gun at her hip.

Personality: Renna is a rowdy, adventurous, brave, and aggressive person. She has her soft sides here and there, when she doesn't have anyone she feels she could impress. She is over protective with her belongings and has a hard time trusting people (Living in Atomi so long, it grows on you). She cares solely on her father and his health. When she is around him she is much more relaxed, polite, and quite. Renna is very loyal to her word, which makes her stubborn in important situations.

Short Bio: Renna's father was in the war at it's nearing end point. Danic, her father, was one of the many repairmen for the Atomi warriors. Danic ran into Renna's mother when he had to go to Fae, to find special parts for a weapon the Atomi empire was building (Basically all the Mechanics had to go out and search for the elements.). Renna's mother, Harmony. came back to the city with Danic. Danic promised Harmony they would raise a family once the war passed over. Soon enough Harmony was pregnant, gave birth the same day it was declared the glassing. Danic and Renna survived the impact. Harmony sadly did not.

20 years later, Atomi still stands but it power has fallen. Renna is full grown and works with her father to help Mecha/Mecha-people/Mecha companions alike with parts. Renna does most of the work and buisness because of her father's grown illness he had caught. Renna holding on to the two responsibilities . Trying her best to keep out of harms way she has been known to smuggle things through illegal borders of Atomi, only for the fact it is extra money on the side. She hides her secret from her father, scared he would be ashamed of her doing such a dangerous job.

Extra: Renna had a dog named Roio for the longest time, before he grew to become old. Renna thrived have her teenage years building him into a mecha-companion. His Mecha name now changed to R0i. R0i is half way built to 'almost' being completed.

appearance:
View attachment 8779
R0i has the red and red-discolouring on his fur but he does not have a sword. Ri0's front paws are more mechanical and sharp clawed, wires going up into the fur. The back legs are partially covered in metal, but with fur and wires sticking out. His face is the exact same except there are detailed holes going down the muzzle as air holes for him.

Ri0 is known to have some parts fall off of him since he has to need certain material in which Renna doesn't have. Rio may be falling part but he is a quick, aggressive protector, immune to most bullets since he is Mecha and a very quick runner.

Omg I love the picture O.O She's awesome! And i love her story she seems like an amazing character. I cannot wait to see how she does. Thank you for her ^^ i believe we needed a bit of a humanish character. I like R0i too XD he seems adorable in a bad ass way.
I have to say she is one of my favorites, (though i love all the creations) and you made her so quickly! -half bows-
You are indeed talented thank you for joining, and i hope you enjoy Trium!

:3 Awwe shanks dear! ^^ I'm glad she is one of your favorites. I always loved being the odd one out of all the 'super-cool monster/elf/hybrids/ghouls' than there's just plain me. Human. Thank you for thinking I have talent ^//^; I try. Lol. I sure hope I can join too~

Lol you are obviously accepted >:P. And i honor the humans in a world of choas. They must be some tough people to have lasted ^^. And I hope you enjoy your time here -now off to like more posts!- <.< >.> ^^

Hooray! My new character didn't take nearly as long as I thought she would.

Oh and i know the artist who did the painting, not personally but he's the same person who did my vampire character. I have alot more of his beautiful artworks, my friend will be using them also.
^^

Yeaah. I know the artists too. Follow him on DA that's how I found that picture~

Aw she's adorable Ichigo ^^ I like her. And i also like her story -tear- so many good stories. But the Japanese house thing is fine they're are alot of culture similarities in the story so no worries.
She is also accepted of course and i hope she finds someone to hold her close and cherish her! ^^

@Jennzies Ah i see i believe i also follow him ^^. I love his characters and his style is amazing XD i wish more people asked for pictures so i could use his beautiful ones

Pretty much! I'm an artist though, so, in reality I could just draw my own character's...Although in RP's I generally don't put THAT much effort..If..Anything..I find a picture and make a character out of it? I dunno. I'm lazy in short.

Hey, Bullet, I may or may not be on for the weekend, I have a ton of party stuff to do. But I at least get to make about 5 dozen cupcakes!

lol i tend to do that if i find a picture I'm in love with and am able to fit it into a RP. Lol i am an artist but I am not anywhere great enough to make a character that looks good enough.
I'd hate for my crappy art to be my own character, or anyone elses O.O. I'd love to see some of your art sometime though. Mind if i have a deviant link? lol.

@Ichigo AWESOME you should ship me some @_@ i keed. But that's fine we won't leave you out i promise, a few days is not bad. Have a great time and enjoy the party ^,^ better takes pics! hehe

I'll take pictures of the cupcakes too. They're gonna be highly decorated with several anime characters! ...I'm gonna need a lot of food coloring and icing...also, you should post in the IC.

Lol i was going to soon. ^^ was waiting to see if white rain was bout to respond, if she doesn't soon i'll go ahead and post ^^.
Anime cupcakes even more EPIC 0.0

I know! It's mostly vocaloid and pokemon, except for the random teacup and cupcake...