Things Changered (Valentine Coram Gula x Ocean )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he winced since the water stung like hell. The southern birdie refused to look at him as he wiped his wet eyes. Quivering from the pain, he sat up wanting to get out of the tub. "I-I-It burns...." Whimpered the blue eyed cutie. The water started to get a red tint....it was a deep red, just a watered-down red, since he was still bleeding.

"Oh, I know it does, but we have to get you cleaned up." He smoothly murmured as he shoved his lover back in the bloody bath. Adrian picked up a nearby floral covered bath jug and dipped it in the crimson bath water, filling it up. "Cover your eyes sweetie." He warned before drenching his lover. "Doesn't that fell nice?" He questioned with a purr. Those honey eyes stared long and hard at his lover, waiting for an answer.

"N-No.....St-Stop it..." Mumbled the blonde who tried to get out again. "I....I don't wanna stay h-here...."

"You don't want to stay here?" He darkly questioned as he cocked his head to the right as he slowly furrowed his brow. "Fine!" The sliver haired monster shoved his lover under water. He held him down with all his might.

He began to panic and toss around around, trying to scratch his arms. Why was he doing this? Why was the man he loved, who was so perfect hurting him? What happened? No...No Travis would refuse to believe this was him. This wasn't Adrian doing this to him. Adrian....Adrian loved him. His lungs started to burn and his body forced him to breath, which obviously cause him to drown. His struggling slowly became weaker, until it came to a stop.

Adrian yanked his unconscious toy out of the crimson water. "Don't you fucken die on me, little boy" he growled. Adrian realized that the blondie wasn't breathing. With a heavy groan, he laid him onto the cold hard tiled floor. The sliver hair male hovered over his lover, rolling his eyes he went down to perform CPR.

The southern didn't budge at first. And his lips were slowly turning blue from the lack of air. His usually beautiful red cheeks were pale white, and they too slowly became a blue. Then, he began to yak up water a minute or two later, gasping for air. Slowly, his sapphire eyes opened, and looked up at his boyfriend. He didn't move. He didn't have the strength to. Tears in his eyes he just laid on the cold tile floor. The tiles began to get dirty from his bleeding wounds.

"You poor child..." He whispered as if he cared. Adrian needed to gain his trust again. He wanted to gain his trust so he could shatter it once more. "Are you alright, Travy?" He asked with a sweet voice as he stroked the soaking blonde hair. "My little birdie, What have I done?" Gentle stokes he reminded himself. He needed to be convincing for the gasping southern boy. Adrian caressed his cheek which began to gain back some colour. "I'm here for you. I'm here to take care of you." He smiled gently as he made a false promise.

He looked at that, thinking the monster was gine, and his Adrian was hack. He began to sob, and he reached up for him, embracing him. He didn't even care about how badly he hurt. He just wanted his perfect Adrian back. The one he saw as the man who saved him. 5he man who he didn't deserve. Not that monster that tortured him to get a good laugh, or the one who just nearly killed him. Poor blonde. He didn't even know this was all an act. "Wh-Whyd ya d-d-do th-th-that?!" Sobbed the blonde as he cried into his chest, gripping his shoulders.

"We were doing an acid project at the morgue. It's a new way to dispose bodies and I guess I inhaled too much chemicals" he held his head to exaggerate his lie. Adrian dipped down, gazing at his lover with warm hazel eyes. Gave his confused lover a gentle kiss. Perhaps this kiss would faze him for a bit. Ending the kiss, Adrian took off his captain hat and placed it on his lover. "A bit big, but you still look cute" he released a light hearted chuckle. The man was throwing anything that would get the bird to forget. Kisses, compliments and lies.

Looking up at him through the big hat, he gave a tired smile, instantly believing him. Of course. Chemicals was making him act this way. Adrian would never, not in a million years do this to him. The chestnut eyed man adored him, and the golden haired boy adored the man as well. So why would he hurt him? The chemicals explained it all. Nuzzling his chin, he closed his eyes tiredly. His body was still trembling from all the pain it was in, but at least he had Adrian. That was all that mattered to the child like man.

Travis had been thinking this way for a while now. Ever since his father kicked him out, he would just be thankful he had Adrian. Adrian was his life to him. He couldn't live with out him. And in his head? He didn't deserve someone as great as him. Too bad the bluebird didn't know how sick his lover really was.

Success! He managed to lure the little naive little bird in his cage of horror. He cradled the young man in his arms as he thought of devious games they could play. Adrian knew Travis was dependant, but now he could clearly see his disturbing attachment. Perhaps this was why he tried his best to keep of the role of the perfect house wife. He didn't want to give him a reason to leave. Adrian reflected the night Travis begged him not to go. Oh, how he wished to relive that moment. It made him feel wanted.

Unlike his parents Travis showered him with love and attention. The two didn't have the best relationship with their folks. His parents barely noticed him and Travis...well being the gay son of an anti-homosexual preacher probably wasn't easy. Adrian couldn't stand his lectures.

But they were together now. "Why don't we forget all of this? There's no point in dwelling on this anymore" he strained a large grin, staring into his lover's deep blue eyes that seemed to be regaining its sheen.

Easily agreeing with the other, he eagerly nodded, and held onto him tight, soft purrs coming from him. Adrian was right. The reason Travis tried so hard to be the perfect housewife for the other was because he didn't want to give his lover any reason to want to leave him. That's why he agreed to rough sex, even if he wasn't the biggest fan of it. He agreed to everything he said, and did everything he wanted. He wanted the other to love him, and stay. And why would someone leave when they had everything they wanted?

Slowly trying to stand he held onto him for support. His eyes were tired ,as he leaned on him. "Suga, can we go to bed. I know it's still mornin' but....I can't take much more of this day...."

"Of course...you should go rest for as long as you want. I'll take you there myself." He purred with delight. Adrian stood up carefully on the wet floor, not wanting to slip and fall. He carried his lover to the bedroom and laid him gently on the bed. He left to get a towel and quickly returned to find his lover still in place. "You must be exhausted. You're always working yourself up for me." He gentle whispered, trying to get his lover to ease into the bed, so he could let sleep take him. "You really are an angel. Heh, I like that. I should call you my angel from heaven. God must really love me if he sent you to take care of me, my angel." Sick lies dripped from his lips as he went on praising his lover as he continued to dry him. After a couple more deceiving minutes the blonde beauty was tucked into the warm bed. "I'm going to buy us lunch. Maybe that would make you feel better." He told his lover before going to the closet to get dressed.

The blonde smiled at him before easing into bed, falling asleep. The sick part was that Travis believed each and every lie. Of course he believed him what reason would his lover have to lie. He fell asleep easily, cuddling into Adrian's pillow.

Now dressed, Adrian loomed over his lover who peaceful slept in the bed. Satisfied with the lies he fed him, he straightened his glasses and grabbed his keys. Lunch could wait, he needed to stop at the funeral home to make special preparations.

Sleeping through most of the day, Tra is tried to regain his health. He felt sick from throwing up, and he was still sore from all the whipping. Waking up late afternoon with a terrible taste in his mouth, he sat up with a groan, wincing a bit. Looking around, he wiped the sleep from hiss eyes, wondering if his lover ever got lunch like promised.

The doorbell could be heard in the distance. It seemed that whoever was was at the door wasn't the patient type. Again and again the bell was struck, not giving anytime for the chime to ring out. It's been hours since Adrian left. He took his keys with him and he knew where the spare was hidden. This was not Adrian.

Grimacing from the chiming, he hurried and got up, and hurried to the bathroom, and grabbed the bathroom robe to throw it around him. Hurrying to the door, he peaked opened the door, his eyes a bit scared. Obviously he didn't know who it was considering they didn't get visitors unexpected like this. "Hello? "

"Hello, does Adrian Fletcher lives here?" Asked a tall lean gentleman who stood at the door. The man held a striking resemblance to Adrian. From the long sliver hair, straight down to the glasses. He also seemed rude and impatient. By the way he stood so close to the crack made in the door. With that, the young man shoved his foot between the gap. "May I come in? I'm a close relative of Adrian." He asked with curled smile. He peeked over Travis, letting his eyes wander through the little view he was given. He was much too eager to enter the home. His mint green eyes twitched with excitement as he waited for an answer from the petite blonde. "Well?"

Status
Not open for further replies.