Things Changered (Valentine Coram Gula x Ocean )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gripping his hair he yanked it back like he said, and he himself let out a scream when he hit his sweet spot with such power. "F-Fuck.....Su-Suga, I.....I can't hold it....in....Sh-Shit....." Moaned the blonde as he leaned up to bite his bottom lip, purring. One of his hands went to run across his chest, loving his abs. Travis loved everything about lover. He loved his freckles, his eyes, his lips, his nose, everything. He wanted everything to belong to him. No one else. "All.....min-Ahh~!" Moaned out the blonde as his sweet spot was prodded again with force

His wish was granted, those silver strands were pulled back by his lover, giving him the painful pleasure he craved. His eyes went wide as he tried to suppress a scream. He didn't want to get caught. Fortunately, they were able to keep their extracurricular activities a secret.

Adrian knew that sweet spot well. He decided that it was time to pounded the sweet spot to a plump. They couldn't spend all day down in a dusty storage room. As he rammed his member into Travis's tight hole, he made sure to spread and massage his tasty cheeks. Adrian loved Travis, the boy broke him free from his cousin's grasp and helped untwine his twisted soul. Pounding away, he ran his slender fingers through the curly locks, rolling his eyes as if he touched a heavenly cloud. "Oh, Travis." He scream his lover's name, not caring if anyone was near to hear. The larger male shuddered with pleasure as he came inside, he filled his little dandelion up with his hot sticky cum. He fulfilled his desire of reaching heaven. He saw the paradise and he saw his blond haired angel.

And at the same time did Travis burst as well, making a mess on both of their chest. Letting out a loud groan, as he came he panting, letting his hands drop down onto the dusty old mattress, and his chest rose and dropped quickly as he panted. The room was silent, other than the pants that came from the two. After a moment of regaining his breath he opened his eyes to look up at his boyfriend, giving him a pleased and lazy smile. ".....Amazin'..." Whispered the birdie as he leaned up to peck his lips his movements much more lazy than they were a moment ago.

"Absolutely amazing" he agreed with a droopy smile. After lounging on mattress for awhile longer Adrian patted the blonde's bubbly cheeks. His way of letting him know that he wanted to get up. "I'm tempted to skip next period, but there's an important lecture that I need to take notes on for the test. My parents are expecting 101%" he chuckled as he rolled his honey eyes. "Oh, I snag this for us." His hands disappeared into his pocket and reappeared with a mistletoe. He brought the traditional item over their heads and puckered his lips.

Giggling from this, he rolled his eyes and leaned in to place his mouth over his with a purr. Getting off his lap he grimaced a bit, glancing around for a towel, since the silverette's 'love goo' began to leak out of his bottom. "Ya don't happen to have a towel or somethin' with ya, do ya?" Asked the southern with a nervous giggle as he pressed his legs together, in hopes the cum wouldn't leak down his legs

Adrian enjoyed the kiss, he reminded himself to keep a mistletoe in his pocket for the remained of the holiday season. Licking him lips to savour the sweet taste, he scanned the room to find something clean up the leakages. His eyes lit up when he found something suitable. "I guess we could use that tablecloth over there. Let's hope the school doesn't have any drama productions with a dinner scene." He lightly joked. Adrian lowly grunted as he reached for the cloth that was bundled up on a broken chair. He shook the dust off before he brought the soft cloth over to clean his lover's behind. "I wasn't too rough was I?" He questioned his lover with concern in his eyes.

"No, ya never are. It was just pure bliss suga." Giggled the curly haired boy as he leaned in to kiss his cheek. Once hit bottom was cleaned up, he pulled up his bottoms with a sigh, running his fingers through his hair to fix it, knowing it was most likely messy. "I wanna skip next period, but I have to study for the midterms coming up...." He huffed, wrapping his arms around his tall boyfriend, nuzzling his chest. "I wish we could be t'gether all the time...." Groaned the boy, before hearing the bell ring, signaling their next class. Grimacing, he jumped up to capture his lips again before pulling away. "I love you hon....Promise to see me after class?"

He chuckled from the surprise kiss. "We'll always be together, dandelion. We could study together during maybe we could study together during lunch?" He raised an eyebrow and bit his lip. "I'll wear a chastity belt so I wouldn't get distracted." He winked as he fixed himself up.

"Good, I don't need ya tryin' to fuck my brains out. I need my brains for the test." He joked and giggled, forgetting all about how he still had to decorate the school, he fixed his sweater before walking over to the door. "See ya suga, and don't forget to study with me~" Blowing him a kiss he hurried out the storage room, and hurried to go to his locker, obviously happy and giddy. He was always like this after good sex with Adrian.

The hallway was swarmed with students the moment the dismissal bell went off. Some raced to their next class and others lingered around their lockers to exchange books or chat with friends. Since the holiday break was coming up the student body have been behaving more rowdy, excited for the holidays. Jasper made his through the hall by shoving people out his way. The flaming redhead was a reckless and obnoxious individual. He practically spent his high school years in detention. His piercing wasp yellow eyes caught the cheerful curly blonde humming at his locker. Without Adrian guarding his property, Travis was a vulnerable little mouse waiting to get devoured. The redhead slithered over to the locker with a nasty grin. He casted a shadow over Travis, watching the chirpy bird with his snake like eyes. "Oh look, an ugly sweater for an ugly fag." He taunted.

Travis froze at hearing the voice. His giddiness easily disappeared, as the blood in his veins went cold. Gripping a book in his locker, he turned to look up at him, his blue eyes a cold glare. "Whaddya want Jasper? I don't feel like seeing yer ugly face. If I had a dog as ugly as ya, I'd shave his butt and make em walk backwards." Hissed the angry curly haired blonde, refusing to show fear around him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"You better watch your mouth you little fag. Your boyfriend ain't around to save your scrawny ass." He snapped back at him as he took a step towards him, shaking his fist as he shoved the poor boy against his locker.

Jasper would bombard Travis with homophobic slurs. It was his way of telling the world that he wasn't gay. There way no other way around it. Jasper would rather put a bullet in his head than accept himself as a homosexual.

His fingers swam through his long dreaded red hair as he ran his tongue over his metal cased teeth. What were you smiling about? Did you swallow a bucket of cum before coming to school?" He laughed a his lewd joke.

"Ya know, all yer 'gay jokes' make ya sound pretty gay yourself. Ya sure ya don't have a self loathing problem, fag?" Hissed the blonde, not caring about whether he was hurt or not. Travis could be pretty spiteful when he wanted. He was quick witted, and if he didn't like someone, back then he would have let it been known thay he hated you. And Jasper? He's never hated someone more.

The guy was a total dick! He always bullied Travis when Adrian wasn't around always making gay jokes. Travis got sick of it. "Just leave me alone, kay Jasper? I don't have time for ya."

The hall that was once full of teenage chatter went quiet as Jasper roared before grabbed the spiteful boy's neck and swung him against the locker. He slammed his worn out sneakers against Travis groin. "Don't you ever compare me to a fag like yourself. I ain't no dick loving freak and you outa stop recruiting straight men to join your fag parades. I'm straighter than the pole your mama dances on, you ass eating dog." Jasper was furious, he couldn't take that from a little twink like Travis. His face was so close to blondes that Travis was able to see his yellow venom eyes tremble as they held back tears. He was wounded and he was surround. He need to keep his rep, he couldn't show weakness. One punch to the blondes gut and he was gone. The crowd got out of his way as he stomp off to smokers hill. He need a smoke and a good cry.

Yelping from the pain in his groin, his hand instantly went to cup it, and he looked st Jasper eyes, tears in his own, but only from the pain. He noticed the tears in the other's eyes, not knowing that what he said hurt the other. When the ginger dropped him, he fell to the floor, groaning and whimpering from the pain he was experiencing. Fuck him. He was straight as a damn circle, and Travis knew it.

Meanwhile Marvin sat in class with Adrian. They were actually partners. Glancing over at him, his beautiful honey eyes lazily skimmed the other. "What's ya name again? Adrian right, city boy?"

"Yeah, I'm the city boy" he mumbled. Adrian wasn't much for casual conversations in class. He didn't want to show it, but he was actually interested in the guy. He seemed to share the same style as the silver hair teen, so they must have things in common. "keep looking at me and you'll miss the lecture...um...Marvin, the country boy?" He cocked his head with a hearty smirk.

Chuckling, he held out a strong hand giving a wink. "Yah, that's my name nice to meet ya. Now, city boy, where diddya come from? Is it super different t from this town?" Asked Mwrvin, barely paying attention to the lecture.

Adrian took his hand and gave him a strong handshake. "This city boy is from Malton, and I can assure you that it's different from the south. I feel like everyone's walking backward and I'm insane for traveling forward. Hell, I can't seem to hold down an accent." He looked back at his notes from the corner of his copper eyes and decided that he would borrow Evan's notes. He wouldn't mind.

Laughing slightly, he leaned his chin onto his fist, smiling over at him. "Wow, it's that different, huh city boy? I could show ya around after school, show ya all the cool places I like to hang. I hope ya don't mind if I smoke then. I got a bit of a smokin' problem." Chuckled the boy, leaning back as he flexed his muscles. "....Ya seem to be friends with that Travis boy, or are y'all more...than friends.....It's fine if y'all are." He quickly mumbled, a pang in his chest. Even if he had cheated on Travis and ruined the relationship, he did still love the blonde, and didn't think he would get someone so quickly.

Last edited:
"Sure why not? He packed his notes away. He wouldn't be needing it anymore. "I don't mind if you smoke, but don't tempt, I quit months ago." He lightly warned. Adrian was in the middle of packing his bag when he heard the name of his lover. Thinking about his dandelion made him feel warm and made the bite mark ache with pleasure. "Yeah, we've been together for awhile. You know him?" He raised a questioning brow.

Status
Not open for further replies.