Things Changered (Valentine Coram Gula x Ocean )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling his eyes at the terrible accent, he giggled, and slowly pulled his boxers down. Taking the member in his hands, he smirked and slowly slid his warm, moist mouth over the hard, throbbing cock. Moaning onto it, he sent vibrations through it, knowing it would drive him crazy. Looking up, his blue pools looked dead at the camera as he began to bob his head, before he deep throat it. Slurping on it, his tongue quickly darted around the large thing.

Adrian threw his head back from the sensation on his member. He tried to keep the camera still, but it was obvious their little video wouldn't have the best quality. Adrian moaned as he felt his lover's tongue massage his member. "That right bitch, take me, take all of me." He hissed as he bucked his hips. Adrian was possessed with pleasure. With gritted teeth, and a burning fire of arousal in his eyes, he took Travis's head and began to control his bobbing, which quickly turned into the top fucking his little lover's hot warm mouth.

Travis was used to this rough sex, and name calling. Adrian's been this way since senior year in high school. Holding the dominate man's hips to study himself, he tried to keep up with the quick thrusting, tears in his eyes. Holding back a gag, he managed to turn it into purrs as he moaned as well. He moved one of his hands from his hips to stroke Adrian's member as he sucked on it, for a moment closing his eyes. After a minute, he peaked an eye open to look up at his face, loving how his face looked during this situations.

Adrian's stare was unsettlingly. His warm hazel eyes that watched his lover with love and affection have morphed into a chilling pale state. Short breaths escaped his lips as he became lost in his twisted mind.
Adrian became side tracked with a suppressed childhood memory that snuck it's way into his mind. The memory is blurred. The scene took place in a dusty cellar. He watched a familiar face unbuckle his belt with a large grin. "Keep the camera still. I want to make this into a video." The young male demanded. The young man's face soften and looked up at him with a smile. "If you want, I could burn you a copy. You could look back and remember the memories you shared with your..." The memory wouldn't go any further. It repeated like a broken record. Outside his mind, Adrian was shaking, his skin grew icy, cold sweat rolled off his skin. He couldn't shake the memory away.

The camera slipped from his shaking hands.

The camera dropped onto the southern blonde's head. Whimpering, he pulled away, rubbing the top of his head, about to ask him why he did that until seeing his look. "Sugar? Sugar are ya okay?" He asked, standing up quickly as he shook him a bit. "Babe, babe it's me. Travis, ya know sweet pea, ya blue bird. Come back t'me." The boy pleaded. His lover would sometimes get like this, and Travis would just talk to him and hold him until he cake back. Hugging him ti the tightoy, he nuzzle his chest, frowning. "Sugar cube...it's just me. It's just me and you, no one else, so pleas3, come back..."

The shaking became less intense after being comforted by his blue bird. His soft voice whispered into the disturbed man's mind. Adrian gasped as he was released from his nightmare as if Travis's sweet voice had broken the spell cast upon his sugar cube. Tearful Hazel eyes watched the concerned blue gems that stared at him. Adrian turned away from his lover. He loved Travis for caring, but he felt weak when his lover saw him broken down. Adrain combed his hair over his face to hid from lover. "Just leave me alone." He growled. This behaviour wasn't new to Travis. The dominant male would fall into these states when he was triggered. Adrian tried to keep his lover in the dark. He didn't want him to know about his older cousin Lucas and the games he forced him to play as a child.

Reactions: Ocean
Travis grimaced as his arms fell to his sides. He hated this part. He hated when the other pushed him away when all Travis wanted to do was cuddle him, and make him feel better. "....But....But sugar, maybe I could help?" He asked with a nervous smile. He wrapped his arms around the other once again, purring softly. "I don't want you to suffer all by yourself. I can help you, okay?"

"You think you could help me?" He growled as sliver strands covered his face. "You think you could fucken help me?!" Adrian snapped, revealing the furious bloodshot eyes that hid behind his silver curtain. "Do you really think cuddling me would make everything okay? Are you that naive?" He asked with a piercing stare. Adrian didn't want to be comforted, he wanted to bring some poor innocent soul to his level of pain and despair. "I bet you believe your mother could heal a scraped knee with a bandage and a little kiss? You really are naive. I guess you really are a dumb, mud rolling, southbound hillbilly." Adrian scoffed as he broke the little blonde's sincere embrace. With his mind melting, he stomped over to the closet. He was leaving for tonight. He needed some air. Adrian began to recklessly grab shirts off the hangers, dashing them on the floor as he got dressed. "I will not be joining you for dinner tonight. I guess I lost my appetite. He mumbled, distracted as he searched for a sweater.

Travis stood there, she'll shocked as tears swelled in his eyes. Travis really was sensitive, so for his lover to say such things really hurt him. Why would he say that? Adrian knew that Travis used to be picked on for his twang, and Travis really hated when people made fun of him from being from the south. So why would he hit so low? And he called him stupid? "I-I'm....I-I'm not stupid, o-or dirty...." He whispered to himself wiping his eyes. Looking over at him, he finally realized he was seriously leaving and quickly ran over to the closet. "Wait....w-wait just st-stop!....I m-made your favorite tonight sug-sugar cube!" Whimpered the blonde, trying to stop him from leaving. If it was one thing he hated, it was being alone. The blue eyed cutie suffered from monophobia. He had an extreme fear of being alone more than a few hours. That's why when the other left for work, he either goes to work, or just run errands. He hates to be in the house alone, and he knew Adrian knew this....So why would he do this? "C-Come on sugar....I made cream of mushroom turkey, ya love that doncha?" He asked, trying hard to distract him from packing.

Heartless and inconsiderate of his actions, Adrian whipped around to face is tearful lover. "I said I'm not hungry. Pack the food up or pack it up your ass." He said sternly as he narrowed his fiery hazel eyes at the petite blonde. Adrian grabbed a worn out pair of black combat boots. He managed to shoved his feet into his boots, but couldn't care less about tying the laces. "I'm going out. Don't follow me." He grunted before heading towards the front door. Adrian didn't packed enough for a decent night from home. His case consisted of a single grey sock, two dress shirts, an itchy sweater he was suppose to return to the store three years ago, but never had the time, A tube of toothpaste that was mistaken for his tooth brush and a pair of grey jeans. Adrian wasn't in the right state of mind. He was confused and thoughtless as he spat out and snapped at his lover who have done nothing wrong and packed a case that wouldn't provide a comfortable night in a motel room.

"Adrian....Adrian! Please, pl-please don't l-leave!" Begged the smaller of the two as he ran to stand in front of the front door, in a poor attempt to block him from leaving. Streams of tears were running down his coral colored cheeks, his azure eyes filled with dread. "I....I don't wanna b-be alone....Pl-Please don't leave." His stutter was getting worse by the second. Growing up, Travis had a bad stutter. And he would always stammer when he was anxious. And right now? He was in full on panic mode. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead as he pressed all his body weight, which wasn't a lot, onto the door. "C'mon, suga, y-y-ya know I d-do-don't like t-to be al-alone....." He whimpered, biting down on bis plush bottom lip, making the plum colored lip pale.

Adrian cocked his head in disbelief to the scene being displayed. He watched as the poor little bluebird grovelled before him in an attempt to keep him from being abandoned. "You really are pathetic." He grumbled with disgust. The spiteful man opened the closet, retrieved his large winter coat and crept his way over to the anxious stuttering young man who wasn't much of a threat to the large solemn male. His shadow casted a eclipse of darkness over the persistent male who wanted nothing more than to enjoy a nice dinner of his lover's favourite dishes along with a bottle of crisp aged wine that they would have share together. "You can eat alone tonight." Adrian took the blue bang that hung loosely over the young frightened face, and pulled it towards him and away from the door. "Now if you excuse me." Adrian grabbed the door, but was blown back by a mighty wind. A storm has arrived and planned on staying overnight.

Those words hurt him more that anything. Why was his sugar cube being so....cruel? Did he really do something wrong? Travis really didn't know what he did that was so terrible, but he was really sorry for it. Even if in reality he done nothing to deserve this. All he did was make him dinner, and please him. Yelping from the sudden pull of his hair, he turned to look at him wiping tears from his cheeks before seeing the massive snow storm. Silently he thanked God, and then peered over at his lover. "S-See....It's a st-storm, so you can't leave..." Squeaked the blonde, giving him a nervous smile. "S-So let's just eat dinner....Please?" The bluebird slowly walked over, gently grabbing hold of his hand. "It's....It's all to dangerous to drive..."

Last edited:
The silver haired man silently studied the heavy snowfall that prevented him from leaving. It was strange, but he seemed to have calm down as he watched the fluffy snow fall from the sky. He shivered as felt the chilly air against his freckled skin. His eyes have soften to a warm hazel, and his face seemed calm. Hearing the little squeaks, Adrian glanced at Travis, he rolled his eyes in annoyance at the pestering blonde, but realized that he was right. Going out in a storm so thick would surely be a waste of time. Time. Adrian checked his watch and saw that it was 8:34 pm. It seemed like they were going to have a late dinner. "Fine, lets eat." He compromised with an emotionless tone. Adrian returned the affection as he gently rubbed his petie lover's hand.

Travis slowly calmed down himself when the silver haired man rubbed his hand. He beamed at his lover, more than glad the other seemed to forgive him. Flicking his blue bangs from his eyes, he walked down the hallway, and turned into the dinning room where dinner was set out. "I'll warm it up, I'm sure it's colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra." He said with his little twang. Sometimes the sandy haired boy would say his little sayings that only people from the south would get. Grabbing both plates, he quickly walked out of their dinning room to go in the kitchen and warm up the food. He didn't want the other getting mad at him again. The golden haired boy still was uncertain of what he did to make the other so mad. He random got angry when he said he could help him, and then said those....hurtful things. Tears stung at his eyes when he thought of the names his lover called him, and he quickly shook it from his head. Adrian was still here, that was all that matter. And he wanted to enjoy dinner with him.

Tension swam in the dining room as the two sat to eat their dinner, much less enjoy it. Adrian's eyes were locked onto his plate as he poked his dinner which didn't seem very appealing anymore. After all the conflict, he was left with no appetite and a heavy heart. The silent man couldn't look his lover in the eyes. The pain was unbearable, even when he stole a quick glance. Adrian wasn't ready to forgive himself, he knew Travis had already forgiven his him that evening, the moment his blue eyes gleamed at his agreement to finally have dinner. Honesty, Adrian thought his bluebird was a tad too forgiving. He spoke to him about this many times, but didn't seem to get anywhere. He suspected that his innocent nature made him naive and vulnerable. There were time where he felt overwhelmed by his bluebird's love and affection. Smothered even. Perhaps getting drunk would ease the tension and temporary take the pain away.

Eating g his food awkwardly, he would glance over at his lover who refusedto look at him. The tension was all to much for the young blonde. It was all to much pressure for him. "....Do ya like dinner sugar cube?" He quietly asked, attempting to break the tension in the room. "Yer pickin at it more than a bird picks for worms....I thought ya liked turkey." He mumbled, setting his fork down as his blue eyes looked over at him, filled with worry. He was worried the other was still angry with him, or he didn't like it. Taking a sip of his wine, he looked away, nervously downing the whole cup. He needed a drink...or five. "Want another cup, darlin'? He asked grabbing the bottle, as he stood and walked over to pour him a cup, smiling sweetly.

"Yes thank you." He mumbled without giving eye contact. Adrian gave his worried lover his empty cup as he continue to shed the turkey with his fork as he dug out the creamy mushroom filling, smearing it all over his plate. "I just don't have much of an appetite. I'm sorry for letting the food go to waste, and I sorry for," he hesitated with his apology. Adrian wanted to apologize for the previous events, but he couldn't seem to spit it out. "I think I'm going to bed early tonight. I don't feel well." He threw his napkin over his plate and accepted the glass from his lover and downed it in one.

"Oh...Well since I'll join ya!" He smiled sweetly. "It's been a pretty hectic day, so we could use a good night's rest!" The blue bird stated cheerfully, as he grabbed his boyfriend's plate and his own to go dump them. He washed both plates, his blue pools having a bit of despair in them. He had no idea what was bothering his babe, and he didn't want to the other to be like this. He wanted him to be happy. B3cause when he wasn't happy, he himself was sad. Once he was finished washing the plates, he hurried to the bedroom, tucking his golden hair behind his small tan ear. Flashing his adorable boyish grin, he walked over to his lover to peck his cheek. "Would you like to take a bath before bed?"

Adrian ignored him as he stared at the shattered camera that sat on the floor. The evening's events flashed in his mind giving him a migraine. Frustrated, he kicked the camera into a nearby corner. He flopped himself on the bed and sighed with exhaustion. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight. I need some space." He whispered as he became hypnotized by the ceiling fan. Adrian often felt smothered by his lover. He loved the attention, and care Travis gave him. He was that perfect 50's suburb housewife. His parents never bothered to make him feel special, or to listen or to provide any form of affection. Heck, they rarely spoke. Adrian thought that he would crave attention as an adult, but came to find himself more independent. He loved his little Travis, but tonight he was behaving needy and was constantly throwing himself under his foot as if he wanted him to walk all over him. Adrian was feeling nauseated from the unintended guilt Travis was dumping on his lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.