Things Changered (Valentine Coram Gula x Ocean )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercy? Where in the hell did he show mercy?! This wasn't normal. Normal couples didn't get into fights. No, he and Adrian didn't fight....Adrian abused him, and that wasn't normal. Even the naive birdie knew this. He watched the man he thought he loved walked away, tears in his eyes. Holding his brushing cheek, he looked up at Lucas, his eyes baffled, and confused. "Y....You knew he....would....." Could he even trust anyone now? Lucas knew this would happen....He wanted him....He wanted him to get in trouble. His blue eyes glared at Lucas's back as he walked away. He then looked at his arm that was a nasty purplish, blue and yellow color. Whimpering from the sight, he stood up once more, sniffling.

So much has.....has changed in only the course of twenty four hours. The love of his life.....beat on him. And now his cousin was here, and supposedly hated Travis. But for what? Travis never even met him! And why....Why did Adrian....hurt him so much? Tears threatened to spill once more but he quickly blinked them away. He then went to call the Chinese restaurant back, canceling the order, just as Adrian said. After hanging up, Travis replayed what Lucas said in his head, over and over again. What did he mean warning? What did he do to Lucas? Once gathering himself up, he walked into the kitchen, avoiding Lucas's eyes, and began to take things out for dinner.

Travis may have not knew Lucas before his abrupt visit, but he knew everything about him. Despite the abuse his older cousin inflicted on him, Adrian remained by his side like a good puppet. They were best friends with a toxic relationship. The wicked puppet master made his cousin perform devious deeds such as tormenting children in the park, shoplifting and spray painting the streets with sliver paint and stealing cigarettes from his father's study along with some alcohol.

Lucas enjoyed picking Adrian's mind, he learned about his fears, his dreams and his secrets. However, Lucas discovered Travis, a sweet country boy with gorgeous blue eyes and dazzling blonde hair wait ha splash of blue on his bangs. Adrian would go and on about the cutie that sat next to him. "He's such a cute twink." Adrian would gasp. Lucas noticed that his cousin become obsessed with the "twink". Snipping him out of yearbook photos, 'accidentally' bumping into him, following him and even going to church with him even though he didn't believe in God. It made Lucas sick.

He tried to get a hold of his puppet but it seemed like the strings were snipped by a certain blonde cutie. Lucas knew that Travis was the interference and he was disappointed that Adrian spared his life when he refused to strangled the boy. Adrian became more and more disobedient and distant. He was the reason his Adrian broke. He wanted the boy to suffer at the hands of the man he possessed.

An hour or so lager, he finished dinner, without even one word. He didn't even so much as glance at Lucas. He pretended he wasn't there. That's how Travis got about when he wasn't entirely fond someone. He would pretend that they didn't even exist. After dinner, he made his lover....if he was that, a plate before walking out the kitchen, and to the study. Giving a soft table to the brown wooden door, he peaked in, his big blue eyes wide with fear. "Honey? Here's your dinner....Can I eat with you?" He asked.

Travis had a thing...He would always eat dinner with Adrian, no matter what. Even if he was sick, he would still eat with him. To him...it was his most favorite time of the day. To sit, and talk about their day, but.....Yesterday that wasn't the case....Ugh he really hoped they would hurry up and g r t over this rough patch. He was over this.

After a moment of tense silence Adrian coldly welcomed Travis into the room. "You wish to eat together? So be it. I'm not in the mood to argue." He grumbled eyeing the papers, the numbers and the expenses. He seemed stressed. Financial papers were sprawled over the desk along with a calculator and an ashtray full of discarded cigarettes. The man rarely smoked, finding the habit disgusting and stale. But during this desperate time he made an exception. "Travis, is my cousin still here? Has he left? Did he tell you anything?" He muttered the questions with a hint of fear. Adrian knew Lucas wouldn't expect the money upfront. The couple didn't keep hunks of cash around the house, and the green eyed man knew that. What could he possibly want as payment?

"....He's still here, I didn't say anything.....Why do you hate him? And why didn't you tell me? I...I wouldn't have let him in if you told me." He mumbled as he sat the plate down, sitting down near him as he began to eat. Flicking his blue bangs from his eyes, he glanced at the other, growing a bitm

"That's none of your business, Travis. It's not my fault that I didn't pour out my family history. I with you what I thought was necessary. You on the other hand welcomed a stranger into our home while I was gone. You're generosity is your sin. He could have been anybody, yet you swung the door open and invited him in. Stupid brat." Adrian lecture did speak some truth. The sweet southern boy may have been too sweet, too naive, too kind. "Lucas is my cousin, but he is a monster that hide behind his mask. He manipulated me and...abused me. And I decided to fight back, but now he wants revenge." His voice trembled as he gave Travis bits and pieces of the puzzle. The picture wasn't clear without the details, but a wicked cousin was revealed.

Travis grimaced a bit, looking down at his plate. "Sorry...Sorry..." Whispered the blonde as he picked at his food. "I....I promise I'll be better. I'll be a good boy for you, okay?" He promised with a grin, leaning in to peck his cheek.

Though Travis would soon learn that no matter how good he tried to be....It would never be enough for the silverette. Travis was beat on constantly, yet...The poor birdie endured it, in fear of loosing Adrian. Over a month had past, and Travis had changed greatly. He wasn't his chirpy, joyful self anymore. He was always frightened, and always scared to show how he was really feeling nowadays. Adrian would snap out of no where sometimes, and beat Travis for the hell of it. The blonde suffered more than before, and the only way he could live with the beatings is to escape into himself. He thought that if he couldn't escape in reality, he would pretend he wasn't there. The blonde no longer jumped into his arms and kiss him to greet him home. He would simply hell him with his coat, and say nothing, all to afraid to say something. He no longer woke him up with kisses, he just brought his breakfast and quickly left the room, in fear of being beat. Travis had to quit his job. He would show up to work all bruised up, and Adrian didn't like him leaving all that much anyway. If he could Travis would avoid Adrian, not knowing what mind of mood he was in. And anytime Adrian came around him, he would freeze up, and not talk, scared of being punished. The other always said how he hated his twang, so he decided to not talk much anymore. It was sad, no heartbreaking how happy Travis would get when Adrian actually was being....Nice and hugging him. He craved for sweet moments like that. That's probably why he stayed. He's been with Adrian for so long, and he didn't want to give up on their relationship because he thought they were going through a 'rough patch' but....that wasn't the case. Adrian was fucked up in the head. He needed some help, and if he didn't get it? Who knows what would happen to not only the blonde, but himself.

Now it was Travis's favorite time of the year. Christmas time. With a thick layer of snow outside, and the heaters in the house on, Travis decorated the home with Christmas decorations. Christmas was in a week, and Travis knew he should have been decorated, but time got away from him so easily now. Travis was putting the tree uo, wearing black shorts and a white shirt. It was the afternoon, and he didn't have anything to do, so he thought he might as well decorate. The radio was on, as he listened to Christmas music, humming along to a song. Travis had a faint smile on his face. This being the first time he smiled in a while. He remembered how he used to force Adrian to decorate with him, and how fun it would be. He remembered how Adrian would hold the mistletoe up, and Travis would gladly kiss him. He missed those days. He could feel a slight pang in his chest from thinking of them. He wished things would hurry up and go back to normal.

Adrian wasn't so thrilled for the festive holiday season coming around the corner. Not anymore. His parents didn't believe in celebration. It was just another day for him. And Christmas was no exception. Since he met Travis Christmas became his favourite time of year. He was fascinated by the decorations, even though he didn't enjoy putting them up. Adrian truly loved Travis for providing him such wonderful Christmas memories; carolling, a delicious christmas dinner, cuddling by the fireplace, playing in the snow, baked goodies and exchanging thoughtful gifts. Adrian's favourite gift was watching the sweet twinkle in Travis's eyes. After the recent events, Adrian forgotten those warm cozy memories that he once cherished, he forgotten his love for Travis. "Quit that humming, it's becoming a nuisance." He grumbled as he entered the room. Adrian skin became a sickly pale and he now carried dark bags under his icy copper eyes. The monster was now out.

Last edited by a moderator:
His smile dropped from his face, and he grimaced at hearing his voice. He froze a bit, before returning to putting the tree up, fluffing up the faux branches. Once it was ip he began to decorate it. He picked up a red Christmas ball, with golden designs. The design made him think back to a Christmas back when they were in high school. It was senior year, and it was the beginning of the December, and Travis was helping the school decorate. He was in the auditorium, behind the stage grabbing the box of decorations. His hair was fully blonde, no blue bang or anything, and it sat in a mess of curls, their natural state. He wore a ugly Christmas sweater, that looked adorable on him and some tan pants. Trying to reach a box in that was high up, he huffed, wishing his boyfriend was there

"Maybe you should ask Santa for a step ladder." He joked as he emerged from the costume closet with a dusty Santa suit.

Adrian wore his famous
combat boots along with a pair of black jeans and a knitted sweater. His silver hair was down to his back and the side of his head was shaven.

"Need some help, dandelion?" He asked. The chain wearing teen strutted over to the country boy and gave him a quick kiss before retrieving the box full of decorations. "Here you go, babe." He handed the box over to his boyfriend. He couldn't believe that Travis's was his boyfriend. Adrian often found himself glancing at the boy when he should be focusing on his textbook. He couldn't help it. Travis would stop his world from a glimpse of his luscious blue eyes.

Jumping from the sudden voice he turned around, breaking into a grin when he saw his boyfriend. Taking the vox, he leaned up to kiss him with a purr. "Hey suga~ I missed ya." He purred looking up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes of his. Travis couldn't believe that Adrian was his boyfriend either. The other was so sweet, and so unbelievably perfect. He glanced around making sure no one was around, before setting the box down and wrapping his arms around his neck. "All I want for Christmas is you~" Purred southern as he stared into those beautiful brown eyes he fell so hard for.

He arched his eyebrow at the familiar song. He wouldn't let this moment go to waste. Adrian was often told that he was too serious. But when he was with Travis, he tried his best to be silly for him, besides he was reward a cheerful laugh if he wasn't too corny. He kept his dandelion, close to him as began to sway his hips. "I don't want a lot for christmas, there is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents, underneath the christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know.
Make my wish come true oh,
Travis I want to cum inside youuuu!" He started to playfully hump the boy, pretending he was spurting his white goo. Adrian burst out laughing at his Christmas remix.

Laughing hard along with him, he shook his head rolling his eyes. "That's not how she sings it!" Giggled the boy before leaning up to miss him softly, purring. "But...if you do want to honey, we are alone ~" Purred the southern flirtatiously, his hands running down his chest with a giggle. This wouldn't be the first time they had sex in the school before. Back then...the two really couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Travis smirked leaning up to slowly place soft kisses on his jawline, before kissing his neck.

"Mmm, I like the dark setting, babe. I'd rather be surrounded by elegant stage curtains than crully drawn graffiti on the boys bathroom stalls." Adrian murmured as he accept His dandelion's soft kisses. "There's a couch in the storage room. These nifty keys can unlock more than just the costume closet. So, how about it?" He suggested as he allowed his aroused blondie more access to his neck. Adrian's alluring eyes which seemed to swirl like pools of golden honey, watch the blonde from the corner of his eyes. Slender hands reached down to gently massage Travis's arousal. Adrian wanted to make love to the boy, he wanted to make love right now.

A heavenly moan escaped those plum colored lips of his, as his teeth sunk into his bottom lip, looking up at him. Nodding eagerly , he cupped his cheeks and looked into those pure hazel eyes. "I would love to, suga." Breathed the curly haired teen. His azure eyes were filled with lust and want. He to wanted to make love. He didn't care about anything. All he cared for was his boyfriend, and pleasuring him. Slowly grinding his hips into his, the corners of his mouth flicked up into a smirk, wagging his eyebrows playfully at the other.

Adrian took his boyfriend's hand and lead him to the storage room. His giddiness made the keys impossible to fit into the hole. He took a deep breath and tried again. Rewarded with an unlock door, the spunky male brought his southern cutie to a mattress that sat on the floor. "Forget the couch..." He grunted. Their make out session quickly lead to more desirable things. He took care of the buttons and zipper that held up the pant that need come off. He dipped his hands into Travis's underwear and brought out his arousal which he began to stoke as their tongue entwined with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moaning his fines tangled themselves in his hair, as he arched his back. Spreading his legs a bit so he could stroke it more, he let out a groan as his tongue tangled wit Adrian's. Fighting for dominace, he finally let uim have it as he sucked on the others tongud, thrusting his hips a bit with a smirk.

The two made love in the auditorium's storage room. Their bodies were sprawled across the cushioned mattress as their tongues danced to the sound of their desire. The soft light from the bulb above shone on the couple. Adrian's length engulfed in Travis's sweet ass. "Bite me, babe, draw blood." He hissed, close to heaven.

The southern was so faf gone right now. He could barely think straight. The only thing he could focus on was how big Adrian was, and how amazing it fekt. Travis hair was damp from the sweat, and his cheeks were flushed. His eyes were shut tight as he dug his nails into his back. Racking his tiny nails down, he peaked his sky blue eyes open to look up at him, before leaning in and sinking his pearly whites into his shoulder, with a throat aching moan. Rowing his hips along with the other's he wrapped his legs loosely around his hips.

"Oh fuck" he gasp as he felt a stinging pain in his shoulder. Pleasure washed over him, causing him to shudder. Adrian thrusted his hips, ramming into the blonde with a steady rhythm. Completely filling the beauty with everything he had. His nails dug into the creamy skin, his hazel eyes rolled back as his thrusts became more jerky, falling out of rhythm. "So close, pull my hair, yank the shit out of it." he choked out another order, he was so close to heaven, that the Angels were practically singing.

Adrian loved the size difference in their relationship. He enjoyed having Travis on his lap, it felt cozy having a warm body against his. Besides, it gave them the perfect opportunity to sneak in a riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.