Things Changered (Valentine Coram Gula x Ocean )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis was still trying to get over how similar they looked, before opening the door wide. He must be a brother. Giving a sweet smile, he nodded, ans let him in. "Sorry for how indecent I look. I wasn't expectin' anyone today." Apologized the southern with his adorable twang. "I'll show ya the living room, and get some tea started for ya. Do ya like tea or coffee?" He asked leading him to the living room. Once having the man comfortably seated he excused himself before rushing back to the room and getting dressed in his pajama pants that had little monkeys on them, and a simple brown shirt.

The blue eyed cutie then walked back to the living room with his gorgeous smile. "I'm sorry, but Adrian stepped out about...." Looking at the time he noticed it was nearly five in the afternoon. Meaning Adrian was gone for hours. This instantly saddened him, since the man promised lunch. Did he lie? Shaking the thought from his hesd, he gave him a sweet, and adorable smile. "He stepped out a while ago, and I'm not entirely sure when he gonna be back....So coffee or tea?" He asked, brushing his blue bangs from his little pools that were eyes.

While Travis left to find himself some appropriate attire, olive green eyes wandered the living room. His eyes became fixed on anything that indicated that his little Adrian lived in this cozy home, especially photographs.

He became hypnotized of the framed photographs that hung along the walls and the fee which sat on the coffee table. He picked up a photo of the couple which was taken in a park. Adrian planned a trip to a beautiful park next to the lake. He paid a photographer student to follow them around and make memories. The money was worth it.

Platinum hair swayed as the mysterious man turned to Travis's voiced. After noticing his presence he looked back at the framed photograph of Adrian giving Travis a piggyback ride. "Such a beautiful couple. You don't find love like this everyday. Adrian is lucky to have such a precious little bird like you. So bright and chirpy, especially with that little accent of yours. Stop me if I'm wrong but I believe you're from sweet Alabama?" He gently smiled, as he unglued his emerald eyes from the photo and returned his alluring gaze back to the southern cutie. He saw a glimpse of Travis's distress. Something was wrong with their relationship. He couldn't help but smile. He would address that issue later. Perhaps it would become of some use to him.

The male adjusted his glasses and gave a blonde a nice large grin. "Peppermint tea would be lovely, it was our favourite."

"Adrian calls me his little bluebird." Giggled the blonde happily, refusing to think of his lover in a negative way. Adrian must have gotten busy at work is all. Travis smiled when he answered and nodded quickly. "I believe we have some! Oh and yes. How'd ya know I was from Alabama? " He asked giggling sweetly as he brushed his hair from his eyes.

Gesturing the other to follow, he walked to the kitchen, the room right next to the living room as he walked over to the cabinets that hung over the counters. The kitchen was obviously decorated by the sweet southern. It had little chefs every where. His mitten had chefs on them, drying towels had chefs on them, his spice jars, and sugar jars had little chef on them all the chefs were the classic fat one with the skinny curled mustache. Travis always said he wanted his kitchen to have a theme. And his theme was the little chef. He though they were adorable with their little pudgy-ness. Taking a box of peppermint tea out, he momentarily looked at the box of honey tea behind it. Remember when Adrian made it for him so he wouldn't throw up. But earlier this morning he...No, no negative thoughts about his lover. Every thing was fine. Travis turned to look at jim, before gasping a bit. "Shoot, where are my mann'rs! I'm Travis!" He giggled and held out his small delicate hand.

"Does he now? I guess he picked up that little habit from me. You see, Adrian was my little freckled bird." He grinned, thinking about his possession. The man appeared strange, but his charisma made up for that behaviour, as well as his attractive face that resembled Adrian's.

He actually seemed quite pleasant. "When we were children," he began, as he blindly followed his southern host into the kitchen. "Adrian would often sleep over at my place. I was an early bird, so to past the time I would draw whatever I could by contacting his dots before he woke up. They were mostly blobs, but it was always amusing to see him freak out. He would use countless amounts of soap in an attempt to wash my blobs of his face." The man finished his story with a soft chuckle and returned to the present with a warm smile resting on his face. "Oh, my apologizes, I didn't mean to go on about my silly little childhood games I played with my cousin." He paused, enjoying the sound of that word. 'Cousin'. "I was so caught up with my story that I didn't get a chance to admire your beautiful kitchen decor, It's cute. You're quite the little decorator." He complimented with a charming smile. The man lied about his interest in little chefs decor. He was repulsed by the tacky design and wasn't pleased by the blondes childlike behaviour. Monkey pj's? Was the boy still in elementary school? He didn't approved about the spacers in Travis's ears or the blue dye that sat on his bands. Why would Adrian runaway with a child? He thought to himself.

Despite his inner scorns he presented a friendly smile and took the southern's cuties hand and gave it a kiss. "My name is Lucus."

Last edited by a moderator:
Giggling at the man's story, it wasn't until hearing his name did he sober from his giggles. "Lucas?....." He mumbled to himself, trying think back to a time he heard the man's name, but came up with nothing. If they were so close, why didn't Adrian speak of him?....Thinking about it, the silver haired man never spoke about his family life. He barely knew anything about it. And he didn't like this realization. What had they been doing all these years? Why didn't they know every little detail about one another?...Travis needed to know the other's past, since it is what made him into the man he is today. The man he loved.

Once again getting caught in his thoughts, he shook them out his head before giving him a sweet smile, giggling from the kiss. Of course it didn't make him flustered or anything, only Adrian could make him blush. "Nice to meet ya Lucas. So he was yer freckled bird? I love his cute little freckles! I always kiss 'em every mornin' to wake him up!" Giggled the blonde as he started the kettle up to make the tea. "And how ya know I decorated this kitchen? What, it ain't like ya cousin to decorate?" Asked the snickering blonde remember how Adrian only watched Travis decorate, since he hated it.

Ah, their ignorance was sad, but true. But it couldn't be helped. The couple's home lives weren't so glamours. It seemed that the two discussed about anything other than 'home sweet home'. Adrian didn't have much to say about his parents. They barely spoke and they neglected Adrian. They didn't seem to notice his strange behaviour after being molested and abuse at the hands of his cousin. Instead they sent him away to stay with his cousin Lucus for the summer. Adrian didn't want his lover to know about his family or his dark secrets. Those were to be kept far away from the curious blue bird.

Lucus never seemed to return eye contact. It was as if the person was below him and looking them in the eye would soil his very own. "I'm his cousin. I crawled around his mind and he crawl around mine. We share a special bond like no other." He dangled their relationship on the end of a single thread. Taunting Travis. "It's not like Adrian, to decorate his kitchen in this manner. He would prefer something more...mature." He raised a slender eyebrow as he shot his insult at the blonde. "Not like being immature is a bad thing. I'm glad to see a nice little boy like you live your life instead of acting your age. Being an adult is just so tiring." He covered up his last insult with another layer of 'charm'. He relaxed his eyes as he toyed with the bluebird's mind. "Oh!" He exclaimed, pushing his rude comments aside. "Are you hungry? I stopped by a bakery to purchase some sweets. What was it called? Ah yes, Bake Bake Bakery. My little poka dotted bird doesn't like to admit it, but he loves sweets. Especially...fudge brownies. Their Adrian's favourite." The way he spoke of Adrian's love for brownies sounded a bit sinister.

Travis may be sweet and innocent, but he knew an insult when he heard on. Grimacing a bit from his insults, he looked away. The other made it seem as if he didn't know what it was like to be an adult. He knew what it like! He knew it was tough and he knew how to handle himself. Yes he was a little childish, but he couldn't help it. That was his personality.

He didn't look up at him until the mention of Bale Bale Bakery. He blinked and grinned a bit giggling. "Oh I know~ I make 'em brownies all the time! In fact I work there!" Stated the blonde happily. He loved to bake, and it was mostly because of his mama. He and his mother would cook all day, and he l9ves it! And he especially loved to bake sweets. Sweets were just so fun to make to him.

Pushing his blue hair from his face, he looked up before smiling. "Yer so thoughtful to yer cousin...Well I hope me and ya will be like two peas in a pod! Since I plan on being yer cousin by marriage." Teased the blonde. The blonde's dream was to get married and start a family. He wanted a house on a hill type family.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. Two families becoming one, promising your heart and soul to each other, living the rest of your lives together. Marriage is a beautiful thing." He sang with a delightful grin as he suppressed gag.

"I'm sure these deserts would go nicely with the tea. But I'm quite impatient." He admitted.
"I hope these taste as good as they look. Lucid picked up a dessert and admired it. He let out a quiet moan as he took a bite of a slice of the creamy frosted carrot cake. "Mmm, I hope this is your cake. Because it's to die for...." He confessed.

Adrian and his cousin both enjoyed the taste of sugar. The two would put their allowances together and buy some treats from the bakery. One unfortunate day, Lucas was feeling quite mischievous and decided to purchase a large bag of fudge brownies for his cousin. He forced his younger cousin to eat the entire bag without giving him a break. He didn't believe in mercy. Lucas would smile down at him with his metal encased teeth, before ordering him to shove his finger down his throat. Every since then, Adrian became nauseous from the sight of the dreaded chocolate squares.

In the present day, Lucas swallowed his second slice of cake, as he stared at the box full of fresh bake brownies across the table.

"Thank ya really! But I didn't make those. I can tell just by the way those smell who made those. This girl named Jamie made those! But don't compliment her too much. She's already too conceited. She's so stuck up, she could drown in a rainstorm. And boy is she stupid. She's so dumb she couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel." He bitterly mumbled, really not liking the girl. Jamie used to hit on Adrian any time she would get, knowing he was gay.

She did it to pissed the southern off, and boy did it work. Travis would complain all day about her if he could, but he didn't because he didn't want to bore hisnlover. Once the tea was done, he walked over to a drawer, near the sink and pulled it opened. Pulling out his litthe chef oven mit, he put it one and smiled. Walking back to the stove, he put the kettle off the burner, and smiled back at him. "Tea's done! Ya take sugar or honey?" He asked before walking over to the cupboard, and pulling out two delicate tea cups.

"Hm, I guess I'll have to taste your baking skills another time. Such a shame." He spoke as he scarfed down a oatmeal cookie. "Lots of sugar, sugar." He playfully teased. Lucas kept his sea green eyes on the clock. He was eager to see his cousin. It's been ages since he last saw his freckled bird.

Their goodbye could have went better... Travis's voice became distant. Lucas could care less about the blonde's childish hatred towards what's her name. His pupils dilated as remembered being slashed with his own pocket knife at the hands of his own cousin. As he clutched his slashed chest, Adrian ran off with a rusty tin box full of Lucas's hard earned savings.

"So, when's the big wedding day?" He blurted out, still not giving eye contact. Lucas needed to kept his mind from wandering. Even if he had to listen to the child go on about his dream wedding. If he went back to that dreadful night. He would experience the hate he had for Adrian and his little bluebird. That little blue wretch was the reason for Adrian's betrayal.

Travis was pouring sugar into Lucas's peppermint tea when he asked him the question. Blinking he smiled a bit and walked over to the table, setting the tea in front of him as he sat down near him. "Hmm? Oh that. To be honest I'm not quite sure. Adrian is always busy with that job of 'is, so he never has time t'plan it. I don't want a big white wedding, like I used to, though...My ma and paw wouldn't want to come, so what's the use, huh?" Travis stated miserably. He started to think back to the first time Adrian ever mentioned getting married. It was the happiest day of his life.

It was back when they had first ran away, and when Adrian bought a really cheap apartment in a shady part of town. He took the bluebird to see it, obviously worried he wouldn't like it. Growing up, Travis was a privileged kid. His family was pretty wealthy, in lived in this huge beautiful home. Of course someone would worry that a person that lived like that would hate this tiny apart and beg his parents to let him come home. But when Travis saw the apartment, he immediately loved it. This was his and Adrian's home, how could he not love it?! The bluebird was just squealing and giggling as he looked around before running back to his lover and hugging him. "This is perfect~ I love you so much." He cooed.

"...Then...Marry me." Adrian has asked holding his precious bluebird. This made the usually talkative bluebird go quiet as he looked up at him with wide eyes. "Of course not right now, I don't have a ring to give you, and I would like to ask you properly, and-"

"Yes. Yes, a billion zillion times yes! Yes I'll marry you!" The southern happily answered, of course crying.

Now, back in present day, he smiled at the memory, still wondering when they were ever going to get married. They were eighteen then....And now, eight years later they still aren't married. No, he shouldn't question Adrian, he would get made. Holding his cup of warm tea, he looked at Lucas, and smiled. "Ya now, if ya put freckles on your face, and wore brown contacts, I would think you were ya cousin." He giggled moving to touch his silver hair that resembled his cousins. "So pretty....I always loved Adrian's hair, ai wouldqy in it all day if I could." Travis mumbled before his sea blue eyes looked over into the summer grass green ones, smiling sweetly, showing his dimpled cheek.

Last edited:
Lucas heard something that caught his ears. "Now what kind of parents wouldn't attend there own son's wedding. Wouldn't they want to see their son join hands in marriage with another...man" he quietly snickered. Lucas needed something to take his eyes off the time. Perhaps he could burrow into Adrian's pesky little bird's mind. Now that would pass the time. "You poor dear, your parents don't love you, what a heavy sorrow. He spoke with sincere as if he pity the young man. Lucas took Travis's hand that wished to stroke the sliver hair that reminded him of his freckled lover. "If only you two could live happily ever after. Now wouldn't that be a dream." He said thoughtfully. Those piercing cat like eyes stared at the blonde with hate, but his smile sang warmth.

His eyes sadden and he looked away, looking down at the table. He remembered when his father had suspicions of him being gay, and this was a few years before he even told him. It was his freshman year in high school, and his father noticed how he would often stare at attractive young men. Travis remember the...beatings he would get out of the blue for it. His father would take him to the basement, and he would take off his belt and heat him until the other wentity numb. Then he would lock him down in the basement for hours. He would be down in that cold basement fir hours in the dark, laying on the cold floor, to in pain to move. Being in the basement alone so many times made him anxious and scared to he alone. He hated himself for being gay at a time. He loathed himself, and wanted to kill himself. Once he overdosed on pills, but got his stomach pumped at the hospital in time, otherwise the blonde would have died.

Looking at Lucas, Travis gave him a warm smile as well. "Well I believe my paw will love me once again. I'm sure of it. He'll come t'love me....Jeez all this depressing stuff sure is puttin' a damper on things, I'm a terrible hostest." He chuckled smiling up at him, looking at thosenpretty green eyes.

In the Fletcher household Adrian's parents didn't seem to give a ratsass about their sons personal life. They would give him looks rather than words. Their eyes often said disappointed. No matter what he did. He practically raised himself once he was able too.

One windy evening during dinner, he blurted out that he was gay and had a boyfriend. His parents nodded their heads and went along eating their boiled pork and beets. Perhaps they were in shock, and had no words, or maybe they were simply preoccupied with their bland poor man's dinner. Adrian was relieved of avoiding an argument, but was left disappointed that he didn't receive a reaction. The silver haired teen's 'accept me' speech he had prepared went to waste.

Perhaps that speech would have help Travis deal with his holy father that ate sinners for breakfast with a side of 'justice'. Adrian was never really familiar with Travis's beatings. He suspected someone was troubling him at home once he saw a glimpse of some bruises. Once he began to ask about home, He noticed that his bluebird became withdrawn, and would shut down when his pa was mentioned. Since then, Adrian despised the southern preacher.

Adrian often saw Travis as a little blonde puppy rather than a bluebird. He would always follow the platinum haired man around and would whine if he knew man was about to leave. Howling and weeping for 40 minutes, believing that the man had abandoned him for 40 days. When the man came home he would have his little puppy shower him with kisses. Adrian loved Travis, but he felt suffocated. He always thought that Travis was just madly in love with him and wanting alone was a stab to the back for his blue pearl. This wasn't true, if anything the sapphire eyed male was just frightened of being alone.

"Oh it's fine, you would no longer be my host, for Adrian is home." Lucas smoothly said with a large grin. The sound of keys could be heard as a large silhouette stood behind the door. With a few adjustments the man was in. "I'm home." He sinisterly whispered as he took off his recently shined boot. Not yet aware of the dark presence that lurked. "Welcome back, my dear cousin." Lucas greeted with a condescending sneer, before Travis could welcome his lover. Adrian became silent as he recognized the voice. Goosebumps infected his pale freckled skin, his blood became icy cold and silver strands of hair shot up. "Missed me?" Lucas asked, as he placed his empty tea cup on the table.

Hearing his lover saw he was, the puppy like boy grinned and his eyes brightened up. Standing up, he walked over to give him a hug, purring softly. "Welcome home babe!" Giggled the blonde who reached up to kiss him. He then finally noticed the time and his eyes widen, and his own face paled. "O-Oh shoot! I never made dinner! I'm sorry hon, I slept the day away, and completely forgot! Jeez....I'll order some Chinese, you want Chinese Lucus?" Asked the smiling blonde, unaware of the tension in the air. He just happily chatted, walking out the kitchen to prance to the living room to grab the house phone. "Hmmm, maybe some pork fried rice and egg rolls? Or what are those brown noodles called? They're pretty good..." He called to them from the other room, running his fingers through his hair.

Travis really did feel bad for not cooking, even if his lover said that he would bring him lunch earlier, and never did. Travis was still finding that odd. Why didn't he come back? What was there to lie about? Adrian never lied to him, so why would he?...Maybe he just got caught up in his day, or he got called into work. That's all. The blonde continued to think while he left the two cousins alone.

"What are you doing here?" Adrian growled as he took an intimidating step forward. This wasn't right. Lucas had no right to be here. He was suppose to stay in the past. He was suppose to be forgotten, yet the vile centipede crawled back into his twisted mind.

"What is this? An integration? A simple hello would have been nice." He took Adrian's hostility as a joke. " "Not even a hug from my favourite cousin?" He opened his arms with a mocking smile. Adrian didn't seem pleased, so he decided to become a tad more serious about his reason for his unexpected arrival. "I've come for what's mine. The money and revenge." He simply stated.

Without hesitation, Adrian grabbed his older cousin and slammed him against the wall. A frame picture of Travis fell from the impact and landed at their feet. "Listen you, sadistic freak. That money was mine and we both know it. So you could forget about your little pocket change. And another thing, your revenge? What about my revenge? You had that slash coming to you, you had it coming since I was six fucken years old." Adrian was absolutely livid. Having his childhood nightmare reappear in his own home triggered him. "You robbed me and left me for dead over a couple silly childhood games? You're too sensitive." Lucas wore that corrupted grin of his that crawled under his cousin's freckled skin. He resembled a joker that saw life as a game. The man wasn't concerned for his safety. He had the audacity to chuckle.

"Those games of yours haunted me, you molested me!" He cried with full blown rage.
"Oh my dear cousin, don't act like you didn't enjoy it. We both know you like it rough and you still desire a dominant master. I know that trailer trash bitch isn't providing you the sexual pleasure you desire. The pleasure you need." Lucas's poisonous tongue spoke with a seductive flair. He knew how to control Adrian's mind. He was his puppet after all, Lucas was his puppet master, for he controlled the strings. The man who possessed the peridot eyes rarely called Adrian his freckled little bird. For you see, Adrian was and would ever be his little puppet.
"Why don't we relive those precious memories tonight, my little puppet...?"

Adrian's grip relaxed as he stare at his cousin in awe. His hazel eyes was in a hypnotic state. Seeing this pleased Lucas. The devious man looked at the picture frame that has fallen onto the hardwood floor. He lifted his foot and crushed the glass with pleasure.

Having been on the phone the hole time, he had no idea what was going on in the other room. He had no idea this Lucas was planning on ruining his...well already broken relationship. And if Lucas really did control Adrian like he says he does, then the relationship was completely over. Not that the innocent bluebird new this just yet. Nope, he was still blissfully oblivious. Hell he didn't even know his relationship was already shit. Adrian just tried to drown him in the tub, just because he said he didn't want to be in the same house. Once off the phone with the Chinese restaurant, he ran his fingers threw his blonde hair, sighing a bit. He really felt bad for not cooking. If Adrian was at his job working all day, Travis could have least cooked him up a dinner. Poor blonde. So naive to the truth. All he did was worry for the silver haired man he loved, yet...That very man abused him so bad.

Walking into the living room, he smiled sweetly. "Alright, I order the food should be here in about twenty minu- What happened to my picture?" Whimpered the blonde as he looked at his broken frame, and his crumbled picture under Lucas foot. ".....And why are you gripping him Adrian? Wait, wait is this yall cousin thing?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"Oops, I guess it fell during the chaos. Sorry about that, hopeful you I could get a new frame for such a lovely photograph." Charm dripped from his vile lips. Lucas slid out of his cousin's violent grasp. "I'm going to get washed up for dinner. I think you two have things to discuss." The man quickly left the room. He knew Adrian was still aggressive and it was best to shove Travis in his line of destruction before his seductive spell wore off. Lucas hid in the bathroom, he locked the door behind him before placing his heavily pierced against the door. The puppet master didn't want to miss a thing.

Adrian hypnotic state shortly vanished. He realized that his cousin was gone. He looked over to his southern lover who smiled sweetly. He realized that he was the cause of this mess, even though Adrian never warned him of his wicked cousin, he blamed Tavis for letting a stranger into the house. His hazel eyes were more than cold, they wear lifeless. Adrian grabbed his lover's arm, his grip was as tight as a tourniquet. "I should beat the shit out of you, you know. But, I can't, we have a guest to attend to." He darkly stated. He shook his little naive lover as his frustration grew. "And yet you invited him to stay for dinner? Without talking to me first? Without knowing who he was? A fucken stranger, Travis, a fucken stranger. Do you think you run this house? Do you think you make the decisions? Fuck no!" He growled as he shoved Travis on the floor. Adrian stood over his little bluebird. "You need to be punished. And I suppose this is one way of breaking your wings." The towering freckled face male slammed his booted foot on the boys right arm. It didn't break, but surely it would bruise.

The souther's smile droped a d his face paled. Backing away from him, he whimpered, before his arm was gripped he and was shook. "But....But sugar cube he told me he was ya cousin, and y'all had a bond like no other. I thought ya would be hap-" Of course his lover wouldn't listen as he was shoved to the ground.

His blue eyes stared up at him in fesr of what he was going to do, until that boot was brought down to his rather weak arm with such force. Screaming out in pain, the puppy like boy, curled up into himself, holding his swelling, and bruising arm. He looked up at him, his eyes wet with tears, wondering why he was doing this. Adrian never told him that he hated Lucas. And Lucas....Lucas said they were the best of friends so why would he be so mad. Wiping his eyes he held back sobs, as he stood up on shaky legs. ".....I'm s-s-sorry suga cube...."

Travis's pleas went on deaf ears as Adrian continued his wrath. "Did I give you permission to stand?" He snarledHe brought his hand back and punished his little bird with a mighty backhand. "Such a disobedient little boy. Fuck up again I'll do more than bruise your little wing. Be grateful that I provided you mercy." He warned with an icy stare that reaped into the southern blonde's brilliant blue eyes. Silver hair whipped around as Adrian made his way to his study. "Cancel the chinese, I'm not in the mood for msg drenched crap. Get your scrawny ass in the kitchen and make something pleasant. Remember, you're cooking for two." He lowly hissed his demands without glancing at his injured lover. Can he really call him his lover? Adrian planned on dealing with his cousin later. He needed a drink from his cupboard, something to bring him ease.

Adrian slammed the door to his study, alerting Lucas that it was safe to come out. Shifty green eyes checked if the demon's wrath was truly over. After making sure the area was clear, he reentered the living room to find a tearful Travis on the floor. He strolled over to him and loomed over the poor soul "Well well, it seems like my cousin went easy on you. Such a pity." He huffed as he flipped his long glossy hair. "Let your shattered picture be a warning to you. That is all." He flashed Travis with a sneerful grin before making his way to the kitchen to chomp on some more goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.