Things Changered (Valentine Coram Gula x Ocean )

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course he was confused, but he instantly cheered up away, remembering that the other said that he was just in role for the game. Silly innocent country boy. He had no idea what was in store for him. Going behind his lover, he slowly droppedal to his knees, kissing he bum softly, holding his hips. Giving a sweet tender kiss to each cheek, he looked up at him for the next command, smiling at him.

"You call that a fucken kiss? Give me some loving." He growled. Adrian was no longer 'playing' a role. With that, he snatched the small hands that hugged his large hips, and yanked them forward, forcing Travis's petite angelic face against his ass. The young male's lips were smushed against his lover's large cheeks. "Oh yeah, kiss that ass, little boy!" He hissed. Adrian was having a slight power rush which would soon end, leaving him hungry for more.

Squeaking from the harsh tug, he tried to remind himself that it was just a...Game? Pushing the doubts away he kissed he bottom as much as the other wanted. Not sure if he did it out of fear, or out of love. When his lungs began to burn from lack of air, he tried wiggling his wrist from the tight grip, bit he couldn't break free of course, so he turned his head gasping a bit.

"Sugar, I-I couldn't breathe, gimme a warnin' next time will ya?" He huffed a bit, not knowing his lover was....Not himself at the moment. And speaking with 'Simon' telling him to could cause him to get in trouble. But the country boy didn't know that. He was under the impression this was all a simple game. And odd one, but a game.

"Oh stop being such a whining brat." He spat. Adrian released his victim, carelessly letting him fall into the hard wooden floor. The young male shivered from the rush of ordering his lover around like a dog. Fuck, his ass still tingled from the forced kisses and hot breath of his lover when he foolishly begged for air. His honey droplets twitched with excitement. He didn't want this game to end.

Unfortunately, Adrian planned to increase the games difficulty. "Now lick my boot clean with that tongue of yours. It would be doing something useful instead of blabbering away with that silly country twang. He demanded with disgust as he stomped over to his lover. With his hands on his hips, he raised his boot over his bluebird's face. That hillbilly accent was driving him nuts, or perhaps it was just an easy target to poke. Deep down Adrian loved that southern twang. It managed to crawl under his and sent chills of delight through his body. But now, he was deciding if he should just grab some scissors and snip the damn thing off.

Yelping when he hit the hardwood floor, he rubbed his own bum, before , looking up at his boyfriend. He then peered down at the dirty boots that Adrian wore all the time, and looked up at him, wondering if he was serious. When he saw those hazel eyes were dead serious, he whimpered a bit. And what was with the insult, that kind of hurt him

Travis had a insecurity with his twang, but when Adrian said he loved it, he stopped hating his twang. But now? Hearing these words, he started to hate it again. Slowly crawling over to the filthy boot, he gagged a bit, before slowly licking the boot clean, feeling disgusted with himself. He was starting to not like this game.

Adrian was pleased with his lover. He hasn't fought back and was willing to complied with his demands."That's a good boy, but I didn't say Simon says." He sang wickedly. Adrian was hoping for this. He wanted his little slave to mess up, so he could provide a punishment. A cruel grin emerged as he wiped the rest of the crud that collected under his boot from walking around, onto his bluebird's cheek as if he was a door mat. Adrian enjoyed humiliating the boy, but now he wanted to inflict pain. Gloved hands scavenged the box for something good, something to make his lover scream. "Oh, It's been ages since we played with this." Adrian realized. The leather coated man held a whip. Cat o' nine tails to be exact." The man turned to face his baby's ashamed eyes. "I won't go easy on you." He warned, stroking the whips handle.

Adrian's humanity was slowly draining. His former self melted away and left behind this beast who planned on making Travis's life hell.

Squeaking when he roughly wiped his foot on his face, he whimpered and wiped the dirt off. The poor blonde was really upset at being used as a doormat, but didn't say anything, do to his fesr of what cruel insults he would ssy. Busy cleaning his face free from the filth, he didn't yet see what his lover pulled out until peaking up. His eyes widen seeing the whip, Cat o'nine. He remembered the other promised to never use it.

The reason why the silver haired man promised to never use it was because last time he did, he hurt the blonde birdie so bad that he bled, and begged to never use it again. And here it was again. His usually perfectly red cheeks drained of any color as he backed away. "S-Suga, please....This isn't fu-funny. Ya know I hate that thing...." Whimpered the smaller male. His big blue eyes were now filled with fear, just indicating how scared he was. Little did he know his lover was just....No longer there. Adrian checkednout, and that terrible beast that lived within him checked in.

"Oh?" He tilted his head as if he was confused. Adrian leisurely made his was over to his terrified ghost face lover. "You do? Now why would you hate this little toy? I though you like it when I got rough." The deranged monster released a disturbed chuckle before he cracked the whipped next to his bird. Scratch the pain. He wanted to enjoy a good show before he painted the alluring pale skin with bloody strokes. Screw luring the bird into the cage. He wanted his little birdie lose his saintly. Poor little birdie. "Get over here, you skank." He demanded with a merciless smirk as he raised the whip once again.

Tears wet his cheeks noticing he was serious. He knew if he tried to run, he would hurt him even more. His eyes pleased with him again, but to his dismay, the man didn't even seem to car. Letting out a quiet sob he slowly crawled over and turned away, his body trembling in fear. He would admit it, he liked when it got rough. But this? This was full on abuse. He hated the whip, and he didn't like to be beat. It reminded him to much of his childhood.

His father, being a local pastor, he went by the Bible every day, and if his son messed up? He would beat him for hours, just to get it through his head that he had to be perfect. Sinless. But that was impossible. Even the Bible says humans are born into sin. The beatings were brutal. He would bleed afterwards back then too, and he would be bruised insanely. So now? He had a fear of getting beat, and now he was going to be beaten on again. Whimpering he closed his eyes shut tightly.

Adrian's whipping was a vicious one. The sound of the of the cracking whip that assaulted the blonde's skin could be heard throughout the house, along with the agonizing screams that followed close behind. Everything about the gruesome scene made Adrian's arousal stir with pleasure. He was fascinated with the streaks of blood the dripped from the broken skin. The monster craved more, desired more, more, more, more.

Soon the horrendous scene was over. Adrian dropped the whip and walked over to his trembling mess on the floor. He kneeled beside his lover and licked the salty tears that gushed from the once gleaming blissful blue eyes that watched him with such love and trust. The larger male embraced his abused little bird with a satisfied smile. "Hush, my little bluebird, the game isn't over yet. He darkest revealed with a smooth deep voice.

The blonde's throat was sore from the all the crying , and screaming he did. And it felt like the pain would never end, even after he stopped beating him. Trembling like chihuahua in the snow, he looked at him and pushed away with a whimper. "N-No.....No more....Please s-su-sugar? I....I don't wanna pl-play anymore....." Pleaded the blonde. His eyes seemed to be a darker shade of blue when he cried.

Ignoring his desperate pleas, Adrian went along with his sickening game "Simon says stick your finger down your throat." Adrian remembered the large breakfast he forced his lover to eat earlier that morning. He wasn't going to let a few tears end his game. He was having too much fun.

"Do it before make you." He threatened his little bird with an harsh stare. It was clear that Adrian was gone.

He looked at him scared. Then he retried to reason with himself. If he himself did it, he could at least be gentle....But if Adrian did it...Of course he would shove his fist down his throat. Whimpering, he looked away. He hated throwing up with a passion, and the other knew that. Why the hell would he do this? And...And after he fed him so much of that food....Slowly he stuck his finger in his throst, and instantly the boy threw up. It was as if the vomit just wouldn't stop even when he desperately tried.

Adrian leaned forward, a sadistic smile slowly crept across his face as he was absorbed by the sight before him. He was intoxicated with giddiness. He didn't realize that his boyfriend was no longer submitting himself to him. His boyfriend was scared.

He chuckled when he heard the first few gags and exploded as he howled with a cruel laughter when his lover blew chunks all over the floor. He knew his lover despised regurgitating. When Travis had the stomach flu, Adrian cracked open any medical resource available to him in order prevent his little bird from spewing his lunch of dry toast and soup. After discovering a ginger tea recipe. The worried lover brew an endless amount of tea for his lover. But now? He couldn't care less. He wanted his lover to suffer.

Covering his face in humiliation, he began to sob heavily. "Y-You....You j-jerk!" Sobbed the blonde in his palms as he shakily stood on his legs that to had cuts all over them from the whip. He limped away, trying to go lock himself in a bathroom. He was in pain, and felt disgudting, and at the moment he hated himself. Why was Adrian doing this? And...And he was just laughing at him! This wasn't funny! This was terrible, and he didn't want to play this game anymore.

Adrian roared with hysterical laughter. Jerk? That was a new one. He was called a jerk by Travis before, but that was back in high school when Adrian ate his ice cream cone when he only asked for a lick. The two laughed it off and Adrian replaced the cone with a large hot fudge sundae. Those were the days... "Aw babe, don't be that way." He said as he tried to catch his breath. He admired his poor bluebird as he limped away. The sadistic man studied the blood that seeped out from the cuts made on his southern lover's skin, blood flowed down his trembling legs, the cold copper eyes glanced at the long red streaks that were painted using the whip, the monster admired his work of art. Was it him or did Travis's eyes seemed darker? Adrian chuckled as he followed his weak bird . Did he really think he would be able to get away? "Oh come now, I was only play a role. You're being too sensitive." He tried to soothe the whimpering male.

"No that was terrible! You...You hurt me! I'm B-BLEEDING! D-Don't you even care?!" He cried wiping his eyes as he limped away from him. He didn't want to be anywhere near him.

"Don't use that tone with me, little boy." Adrian barked as he picked up his pace to catch up to the weeping blonde. He wasn't to fond of this act of rebellion, but he brought it upon himself. Sliver hair swayed as he stalked the broken male. Adrian turned into the hallway. He quickly snickered when he realized his bluebird's plan. "You know, with enough effort, I could break down the door. Wouldn't be much of challenge." He lightly hinted.

"Just l-leave me alone!" Whimpered the blonde who tripped over his own feet and fell on the floor, letting out a yelp he trembled from all the pain he was going through. Looking up, he wiped his eyes.

"Oh dear, it's seems like you need my help. Come here, my sweet. I'll take care of you." He darkly murmured. The disturbed man picked up his lover in a bridal style as he wore a twisted grin. He took him to the bathtub. Where he placed Travis in the tub and and began to turn on the tap to a warm setting. "Hush now." He whispered

Status
Not open for further replies.