The Z Fighters (OOC/SIGNUPS thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we could do that Or they could just sense each other's ki levels
Like they've sensed one another Ki before or are for the first time noticing one another? Because if Bas felt some Saiyan level power on Earth he'd track that guy down real quick and challenge him.

Also to everyone here, diggin the Bas-Kun opinions. No one so far dislikes him which is lit.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Like they've sensed one another Ki before or are for the first time noticing one another? Because if Bas felt some Saiyan level power on Earth he'd track that guy down real quick and challenge him.

Also to everyone here, diggin the Bas-Kun opinions. No one so far dislikes him which is lit.

I usually base the opinions on my characters personality + their characters personality's

Bas is already as well liked as Krillin, now he just has to start beating ass like Vegeta to keep on par with them Saiyans

Bas is already as well liked as Krillin, now he just has to start beating ass like Vegeta to keep on par with them Saiyans

I see everyone has the same opinion about Hisagi... He's possessed for the love of God smh no one likes me

Wait... Hisagi is trying to conquer a planet in Earth's solar system, right? Whaaaat kind of aliens live in our solar system that he needs to conquer, or is he simply planting a flag on Mars and proclaiming his rule?

I personally think that last one is kinda funny and should be canon. :3

I don't know none of you people so i'm good.

Wait... Hisagi is trying to conquer a planet in Earth's solar system, right? Whaaaat kind of aliens live in our solar system that he needs to conquer, or is he simply planting a flag on Mars and proclaiming his rule?

I personally think that last one is kinda funny and should be canon. :3
When the rp starts he'll be on earth and idk what planet maybe Venus he scouts planets and either conquers by force or searches planets to see if there will be any opposition then his superiors make the planet their colony.

Good for whatever for 10 bucks an hour. 5 on Sundays.

He's not in control

I was joking, No one knows that he's possessed, and he may end up being the first enemy if they find out he's doing basically what Vegeta did before changing sides.

Iroh is Hisagi gonna be our Vegeta?
yes and no
he won't have Vegeta's attitude after the real hisagi is freed... even though vegeta did change his ways he was still cocky and over confident
but he will eventually become a true Z fighter like vegeta

200w_d.gif

Also my relationships are done so if ya wanna see how I rate you go check it out.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.