The Z Fighters (OOC/SIGNUPS thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
neo_namek_t_a__by_jeanpaul007-d5cuypj.png

Name:
Banji

Race:
Namekian

Weapons:
N/A

Original Abilities:
Ancestor's Wrath- A fighting form taught to only the best warriors amoung the Namekians. It combines high speed combinations with small traces of ki to augment his strength.

Regeneration: All Namekians are born with the ability to regenerate their body parts in the span of a second at the cost of having their strength lessened.

Fusion: Although it is forbidden amongst their people, the Namekians do possess the natural talent of fusing 2 forms into one, but this is limited to only being done in extreme times of need.

Ki Master: The prowess of the Namekians latent control of Ki is known to many as even their children can rival some of the greatest human sages. Banji is known as a prodigy within his race as his natural capacity to control ki rivals even some of his greatest ancestors who trained for years. But even so he still must learn to control this raw talent to shape it into a great weapon.

Ki blast Abilities:
Demonic Canon: The secret of this ability is akin much to the Kamehameha, as large amounts of ki is amassed within a single point to let loose a destructive wave capable of leveling a mountain.

Dancing Lights: Banji lets loose a volley a ki blasts in random directions at his opponent. The hidden factor is that instead of fully missing like he fakes to too, the bolts of energy begin to curve and track his target until they have been destroyed or hit their mark.

striking ki abilities:

Personality:
Silent, Stoic, and never one for long conversation unless he deems it necessary. While he may look extremely pissed off and hostile 90% of the time Banji is actually a peaceful soul at heart, but isn't one to mince words once conflict arises. Cool and calculating Banji is always the level-head within a group, and prefers to look at the bigger picture from all angles and make a decision once everything is brought to light. He is known as a bit of a workhorse amongst his clan since whenever he had a free moment he'd always take the option to improve upon his skills rather than rest up like most did.

Bio/History:
Banji from a young age stood apart from his Namekian brethren, as he always preferred to train and fight rather than play with the other children. Many of the residents within his clan were healers which made them visited highly by the others whenever injuries would occur in their own sections on New Namek. That being said only a few elite warriors were placed upon their island from the other clans to serve as protectors since his village was a precious resource. Rather than spending his time learning to heal wounds, Banji instead trained with the warriors to become a great fighter to aid his people, and hopefully be chosen as their Guru's next guardian. For the better part of his life Banji trained under his masters and eventually was even able to outclass them by the age of 16.

Seeing that there was nothing left to teach him, and the current guardian of their Guru coming to choose his next successor Banji was chosen out of the five masters that stayed there once the guardian, Topo, saw his potential. Once he arrived at the Guru's tower he was honored enough to be granted an audience with him, and even was praised for his hard work to come this far for one so young. The next 4 years were spent with Topo teaching Banji the ancient ways of their race's most most guarded secrets that he would need to learn by heart if he would succeed him.

Eventually this time came to an end as Banji was called up to speak with Guru upon an important matter. It seemed as though Namek's most powerful son, Piccolo, had begun to call upon students to train under his wing. Guru had chosen him for the task as even though he may be strong he must branch out and encounter other races, meet new allies, and overcome great challenges to fully mold him into the great warrior he knew he could be. So he deputised him as the Namek's contribution towards this call, and with great faith and luck he would be among the chosen few warriors to study with a great man.

Packing what little items he would need Guru gave him permission to use one of their few ships to grant him safe voyage through the sea of stars that stood between him and his destiny. With many heartfelt goodbyes Banji steeled himself for the challenge ahead and set his course for Earth which only held mystery and excitement in his mind.

Opinions of other characters:
Hisagi:
"Someone to keep an eye on unless you prefer daggers placed close to your backside."

Banji holds no ill will against Hisagi, but isn't stupid enough to trust one who acts with cruelty as if it were a second nature.

Jean:​
"A bit energetic, but has a good heart underneath his bravado...now if only he would listen to my advice."

Banji seems to connect with Jean the most of of them all as he seems traces of himself within the young lad. He looks to Jean whenever "slang" is broken into a discussion and needs clarification.

Law:​
"A good fighter who has the capacity to lead given time. That being said he'll need to open up to achieve that goal.

Banji sees Law as a good person underneath his hard exterior, but hiding such things doesn't do much good against his people. His use of sarcasm does confuse him a bit as he wonders what he says is false or true.

Mina:​
"I've never been one for for technology, but staying ignorant because of my feelings is a fool's choice. Mina shows me much good to be found within this foreign plane."

Mina serves as a more technology guide for Banji as he wishes to learn more about the tech on Earth to possibly bring it back home to New Namek. She's a sly woman but he trust her as if she were one of his own just like Jean.

Bas-Kun​
"A brave warrior who shows much promise for a human. I consider him a valuable teammate."

Bas-Kun has high respect within Banji's book for his determination and valor despite the great odds stacked against him. He sees much promise within the man, and would gladly aid him toward that path whenever asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
m2G3v3k.png

Name: Neme Mk ll

Race: Android

Weapons: Gattling Guns, Rocket Launcher, Ink Shooters, Flash Bangs, High Volt Tasers and other assorted items

Original Abilities:
Extendable Arms:
Mk ll can extend her arms up to 200 yards and still remain in complete control over them. The speed at which she can do so is almost instantaneous.

Omega Processor: After one observation Neme Mk ll is able to mimic an opponents fighting style up to 93% accuracy.

Self Destruct: Should the time ever come, Neme can sacrifice herself to create a small but extremely powerful explosion.

Ki blast Abilities:
Super Nyan Cannon: By joining her orb shaped hands over her head, Neme can perform a ki blast attack similar to the Masenko. The only difference between the Masenko and the Super Nyan Cannon is that the ki wave fired from her hands is pink... And also cat shaped for some reason.

striking ki abilities:
Techno-Nyan Gattler:
Neme Mk ll dashes forward, striking her opponent in rapid succession all over their body with glowing pink ki fists. Each time her firsts strike her opponent they create a small explosion, as if they were struck by a basic ki attack.

Personality: Neme Mk ll is as impulsive as she is confident. She often throws herself head first into the conflict despite the opponent, insisting that "Her design is flawless." Despite her random and sometimes boundless energy, Neme can be lazy when it comes to actual work. Her only true weakness is her terrible work ethic which sometimes leads to her putting off maintenance on herself.

Bio/History: Neme Mk ll does not remember who her maker was or where she was born, only that she desires to surpass the original Neme.

Opinions of other characters: (what your character thinks on others, be prepared to edit this, have a quote from your character about another, and under the quote, a more descriptive opinion)

m2G3v3k.png

Name: Neme Mk ll

Race: Android

Weapons: Gattling Guns, Rocket Launcher, Ink Shooters, Flash Bangs, High Volt Tasers and other assorted items

Original Abilities:
Extendable Arms:
Mk ll can extend her arms up to 200 yards and still remain in complete control over them. The speed at which she can do so is almost instantaneous.

Omega Processor: After one observation Neme Mk ll is able to mimic an opponents fighting style up to 93% accuracy.

Self Destruct: Should the time ever come, Neme can sacrifice herself to create a small but extremely powerful explosion.

Ki blast Abilities:
Super Nyan Cannon: By joining her orb shaped hands over her head, Neme can perform a ki blast attack similar to the Masenko. The only difference between the Masenko and the Super Nyan Cannon is that the ki wave fired from her hands is pink... And also cat shaped for some reason.

striking ki abilities:
Techno-Nyan Gattler:
Neme Mk ll dashes forward, striking her opponent in rapid succession all over their body with glowing pink ki fists. Each time her firsts strike her opponent they create a small explosion, as if they were struck by a basic ki attack.

Personality: Neme Mk ll is as impulsive as she is confident. She often throws herself head first into the conflict despite the opponent, insisting that "Her design is flawless." Despite her random and sometimes boundless energy, Neme can be lazy when it comes to actual work. Her only true weakness is her terrible work ethic which sometimes leads to her putting off maintenance on herself.

Bio/History: Neme Mk ll does not remember who her maker was or where she was born, only that she desires to surpass the original Neme.

Opinions of other characters: (what your character thinks on others, be prepared to edit this, have a quote from your character about another, and under the quote, a more descriptive opinion)
Okay cool character, but androids look like humans, and striking ki abilities and ki blast abilities are supposed to be abilities from the show

@Sasha Bliss Huh, well in that case I'm not really interested. But it is canon for some androids to be small and have exadurated features and having a cat shaped Ki blast isn't nearly as ridiculous as gotenks ghost attack, but if your not cool with it then it's whatevs.

@Sasha Bliss Huh, well in that case I'm not really interested. But it is canon for some androids to be small and have exadurated features and having a cat shaped Ki blast isn't nearly as ridiculous as gotenks ghost attack, but if your not cool with it then it's whatevs.
Also that's what the original abilities are for Those, but these:
Extendable Arms: Mk ll can extend her arms up to 200 yards and still remain in complete control over them. The speed at which she can do so is almost instantaneous.

I wouldn't count these as abilities, more like components of the android

Extendable Arms: Mk ll can extend her arms up to 200 yards and still remain in complete control over them. The speed at which she can do so is almost instantaneous.

How is my character so far, idk if you'll accept the uroge combo but i just love that combo is there anything i need to change

Oh, sorry about that. I figured that unique traits like those would be worth mentioning so I put them in abilities, but your right in that they are more components.

Oh, sorry about that. I figured that unique traits like those would be worth mentioning so I put them in abilities, but your right in that they are more components.
If you want some help with your character I can help, also I don't mind the cat ears, your android just looks too much like a robot cat.

Sorry, but, does my Character look okay so far?

If you want some help with your character I can help, also I don't mind the cat ears, your android just looks too much like a robot cat.
If its her looks that bother you then I'm sorry but I don't really want to change them. Making her anything less than a small chibi-like robo cat would take away from the gag. ;D

So far everyone's cs's look good I think one person has yet to edit the cs skeleton but that fine for now, keep up the good work

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Bas-Kun is complete!

Also we should allow more slots for Humans.

It's all fun and games until the Android kills everyone.

Kidding.

Just letting you guys know, the rp will start when piccolo is picking the students to train.

Status
Not open for further replies.