The Z Fighters (OOC/SIGNUPS thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always kind of thought Tien was stronger than Krillin. I mean he seemed to show more promise in the cell saga than Krillin did.

I always kind of thought Tien was stronger than Krillin. I mean he seemed to show more promise in the cell saga than Krillin did.
Don't think tien is human he has three eyes but if he is then he is the strongest he kept training was even able to damage majin buu with his tri beam

Added Mina's history. Hope it's alright. ^_^

All done editing! Changed his History and Personality. Saying it just in case someone wants to change their character's opinion of him. Also the formatting got a lil' messed up, so I'm sorry if it's an eyesore for anyone, I'm just not quite sure how to fix it yet.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Just wanted to say that I love how you've incorporated techniques and such from so many different anime. Haha Very nice.

Edit: I'll add Mina's opinions of the others soon, since those are starting to show up. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: InkaDinkaDoo
Oh dang I didn't even see Trinity's character! Did she get approved? I didn't make a character opinion on her yet if she is.

Honestly, I don't believe the kittydroid was approved. Hmm.

Oh dang I didn't even see Trinity's character! Did she get approved? I didn't make a character opinion on her yet if she is.
Well I don't think she's joining, I told her the appearance wasn't allowed, and in the end she quit.

Bam. Finished up Mina by adding the character opinion section. I was having some coding issues. Bleh.

If you all wanna take a look I just edited my abilities and added some gifs.

Something just hit me, who are fighting to save Earth against?

So Sasha, we doing the whole friendly rivalry between Law and Bas? Because if so I think it'd be safe to assume they knew one another from before.

So Sasha, we doing the whole friendly rivalry between Law and Bas? Because if so I think it'd be safe to assume they knew one another from before.
we could do that Or they could just sense each other's ki levels

Status
Not open for further replies.