The Z Fighters (OOC/SIGNUPS thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What it's been up for over an hour damn knew I should have checked sooner damn my dog for running away

Also! I shall endeavor to delight you all with a mediocre introduction post for Mina! Which reminds me, I have potential plot ideas for later that I should probably go over with you at some point, kupo. Haha

Reactions: Stormi
XoYA0DG.png

Name
Lindow

Race
Android

Original Abilities
Throne: Lindow's body becomes incredibly tough, bolstering his defense to new heights. In this form he can power up to more than double his original power if he chooses, similar to the Kai O Ken technique, however stacking up that much power causes his defensive body to crack which could leave him vulnerable to counter attacks. This is Lindow's double edged sword.

Predators Rule: Lindow emits red shock waves from himself as he powers up that cause a natural response of intense danger and fear of death. Fear can be used to describe it, however this is more of an instinctual response such as when a rabbit encounters a pack of wolves.

Personality
Lindow holds a strong will and can come across as an imposing figure. He keeps to himself but doesn't feel the need to push others away from him. Lindow also holds a strong sense of moral code, one that values strength and fighting spirit. He is never one to back down from a fight, and would protect those that stand up for themselves even when they are faced with certain death. However, Lindow would not interfere with a warriors duel to the death.

Bio/History
Lindow remembers nothing of his past or how he was born an android. After emerging from stasis in an unknown laboratory Lindow has looked for clues to determine who it was that was behind his origins. He believes that until he can figure out his past and creator he can not truly begin living. The only thing he knows of himself is that at some point he received intense training in the martial arts, as his technique and knowledge of hand to hand combat is high enough to rival that of even the most skilled masters.

Opinions of other characters: N/A

Well, is this acceptable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
XoYA0DG.png

Name
Lindow

Race
Android

Original Abilities
Throne: Lindow's body becomes incredibly tough, bolstering his defense to new heights. In this form he can power up to more than double his original power if he chooses, similar to the Kai O Ken technique, however stacking up that much power causes his defensive body to crack which could leave him vulnerable to counter attacks. This is Lindow's double edged sword.

Predators Rule: Lindow emits red shock waves from himself as he powers up that cause a natural response of intense danger and fear of death. Fear can be used to describe it, however this is more of an instinctual response such as when a rabbit encounters a pack of wolves.

Personality
Lindow holds a strong will and can come across as an imposing figure. He keeps to himself but doesn't feel the need to push others away from him. Lindow also holds a strong sense of moral code, one that values strength and fighting spirit. He is never one to back down from a fight, and would protect those that stand up for themselves even when they are faced with certain death. However, Lindow would not interfere with a warriors duel to the death.

Bio/History
Lindow remembers nothing of his past or how he was born an android. After emerging from stasis in an unknown laboratory Lindow has looked for clues to determine who it was that was behind his origins. He believes that until he can figure out his past and creator he can not truly begin living. The only thing he knows of himself is that at some point he received intense training in the martial arts, as his technique and knowledge of hand to hand combat is high enough to rival that of even the most skilled masters.

Opinions of other characters: N/A

Well, is this acceptable?
I like it

BTW @Everyone we'll be able to learn new abilities as the story progresses.

Special Beam Cannon here I come.

Think I'm gonna get a good few techniques. Plus a couple more that I'm going to make. Because booyah.

I'll work on my first post right now, but just for future reference is that going to be a post order going at some point?

I think really all I need Bas to learn is Instant Transmission and Fusion

Hopefully the good one.

Also perhaps Hisagi shouldnt be a Z fighter, perhaps he should start similar to Vegeta. So that way we have an actual first enemy.

Also perhaps Hisagi shouldnt be a Z fighter, perhaps he should start similar to Vegeta. So that way we have an actual first enemy.
He's doing infiltration right now he pmed me about it, plus i have a start, I forgot to mention someone but that's okay cause they weren't really a z fighter but you'll know soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.