The Z Fighters (OOC/SIGNUPS thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason, I've just never met another artist on Iwaku before. Your really good!

@Blitzfang43
@Sasha Bliss

SS Lawji or SS Banjaw

e49bde197322fb7c4865af4fd1e1e32a.jpg

Lawji sounds better to me.

Da fuq? Haha Nice art though. I wish I could draw

I'm wondering if maybe I should add a couple nifty techniques or anything else to Mina. Hmm...maybe Abilities of some sort?

DBZ has Magic right? I kinda wanna pursue something with that. Haha

Then go to Namek.

But, hey, that requires leaving the plot behind. Haha I'd have to find some other means. Hmm.

Namek is always part of any plot. Besides Banji may visit home during some intervals to report back.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Oh, neat. Well, in that case, maybe we can figure something out later. Although, in fairness, I was thinking something more along the lines of darker magic. Again, we'll figure it out.

I plan on starting the Ic sometime today or tomorrow

Oh, neat. Well, in that case, maybe we can figure something out later. Although, in fairness, I was thinking something more along the lines of darker magic. Again, we'll figure it out.
Well there is magic in Dbz like babbi Dee which was the thing that resurrected majin buu. Dabura is a demon in the beginning of dragon ball goku fought some magic beings but it's usually weak cuz he'd just power through it or his ki would over power it
In Dbz ki or a pure heart trumped everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.