The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can still use their claws. :p and you can't use magic for everything.

No. YOU can't use magic for everything. Anyway I figured out how to domesticate one properly now. Damage it's spinal cord so it can't move. Then you just have to keep out of biting range.

Not if you paralyse it right :D

Why are you making me want to cannibalize my own people?

@Archwar sorry, are your lands called Empica, or Emperica? It changes through your CS's multiple times and i need clarification >_<.

@Ruko @Mowkie @Archwar Now, once i'm done with the map, i need to know something before i do the CS. Would you all rather do this RP as a game (Actual unit numbers, Events, Empire Status', Espionage, Politics, Ect...) or like a normal RP? (Don't have to worry about numbers, events still happen though aren't as on a grand scale, and other such things that would involve playing this like a game are not need.)

Like Table Top? I WANNA DO IT LIKE TABLE TOP!!!!

That would be just so awesome! I haven't had a table top RP in FOREVER! I think it would make things more interesting for everyone, and it keeps the balance of chance so no one is too powerful. XD

Sure, though i won't be able to put pieces on the map unless i get my printer to work, and it doesn't, and i can find somethings to use as pieces XD.

I meant more like how i manage my Naruto:A Second Chance RP, with Stats, Rolls, Management, Maybe Inventory, things like that.

I would love to join! I will probably have the character sheet up later today or Tommorow. Is that ok?

That's perfectly fine^^, can't wait to see it ^^

Does you has Photoshop? We could always work together on Skype to build maps. I love building maps! XD

But yeah, that's actually what I was talking about...what with the stats, rolls, inventory, etc.

Yea, i've been editing the map in paint and then using photoshop for words and other touch-ups. I do have skype, but i don't have a mic or cam sadly :/, they broke >_<

I can show you ways to make awesome maps in Photoshop. You don't need either of those for Skype. My friend, Soul, and I actually did the skype thing where I would show her some tricks and typed what I needed to say...I would share my screen...and when you was ready, you would share yours, and you'd make your own map using the tricks I showed you. XD

Just an option. I like helping people with Photoshop stuffs. <3

Well, that would be awesome to do ^^, can't do it today, as i have a few things to do as it's getting late and i need some sleep because tomorrow i'm going to the doctors.

I didn't mean today, silly. It's already eight here, and this kind of thing takes a few hours to do. Just lemme know a day that would work out, and I can give you a few tricks. ^^ Enjoy your night, friend! I'm excited to start this stuffs up! XD

Well, i'm available any sunday, as i live with my cousin as roommates, and on sundays i usually just laze about on the computer or playing ps4 when i have nothing to do ^^, for now, i'm gonna head to sleep. You enjoy your night as well^^

We could try for Sunday...hubs is home on the weekend, so we'll just see how it goes. XD Nighty night.

I can't really do much with pictures because I Iwaku on my iPad, and the only way to get photos on is from images already on the Internet

With the character sheets, how does everyone make that thing how you can click the different ones and it comes up with things. Not the spoilers but the other thingy
(WARNING... MAY CONTAIN NOOB)

Status
Not open for further replies.