The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll attempt one once I get home. Sorry for the delay

It's fine, I realise you're probably tight for time. Perhaps it's why I keep coming up with more subplots so if it ever slows down I can just trigger one of those to keep it alive.

XO I think my alerts are broken! I just went into the thread and there was at least ten more pages than last time I came

I hate it when that happens...

Sorry guys, i was planning to post today, but my friend brought a ton of games to me, and he uses me to review them and wouldn't let me do anything else ALL DAY! now my neck hurts and i have a massive headache...

Well, at least it was a day well spent.

Not really, because his commentary when i told him what i thought of the games was kinda annoying. "Well it's a pretty good soccer game." "Well i sure fuckin hope so, otherwise they wouldn't continue the Fifa series dipshit..." I suffer from this...

The Shakra are kind of designed to be similar to rats. They can survive really harsh environments, and 'breed' fast. Yay!

It would appear that this Rp has hit a dry point. Let us hope it does not die.

I, i'm sorry guys, that's my fault, i just, i won't be able to post on a lot of my RP's for a little while, i just found out that Monty Oum is dead, one of the people who inspired me and has kept me going through my depression with his content and such ever since 2006... If you don't know, he's the guy who made RWBY, is lead animator of Red Vs Blue, helped animate Afro Samurai, and did a ton of other things....

Aye. Take a few days off Iwaku if ya like. It is understandable.

Oh I heard about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.