The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesomesauceness!

I gotta take my furbabies to the vet, but I'll be back in a couple of hours. I'll reply then. ^^

I'm doing ok

Im fine. just sat here with nothing to do waiting for a start.

Good to hear people and I'm also about done with my Apps. Still have to do the final troops and a bit of the leaders and then it should be done. Also, I suggest we get started as soon as possible. I've seen Role plays that waited too long and just fizzled out before they even started.

Yes, I was going to start once you finished yours and I updated the map.

:D

I'm also debating on if I should put a crap ton of animals like I did one time. Err, probably shouldn't do that.

If domesticated, than yes, not the best idea

Most of them aren't going to be like that. One, for example, cannot be domesticated at all due to its taste for sentient flesh. And another, an undersea monster, is too large and dumb to even be a happy pet.

Though there are some advantages to both. And if you played XCOM Enemy Unknown you'll be seeing an old friend. >:D

I loved xcom, but if its what I think it is than I worry for your safety... :3

Hehehe. I always go for those creatures first cause they can make more of themselves. And in a fanfic I have them as pets for the human race. :D

Also, just finished my App. Though I might change it here and there later on in the future.

I also forgot to say that I would look for the pictures for the animals later on. I'm sure everyone is ready for the Rp to start.

Just reread your CS, In the Leader CS where landmass is, your supposed to put which colored/numbered landmass your taking, not what its name is. Other than that, accepted, will update map and post IC once I get home.

Whats so difficult about domesticating an animal that eats human flesh? All you need is a regular supply of enemy hostages.

I don't think dragonkin flesh would taste so good...

Well lets analyse it then. SO, lets assume they're mammals since that's what they look like. Mammals are very good at having soft, juicy, flavoured muscle. They're also a very physical race, and their heightened strength would mean they had a much higher muscle : fat ratio than other mammals. Of course, these larger muscles would require more blood, adding even more juiciness to the flesh. Now, you can cook mammal flesh in various different ways and it would still work. The meat is very juicy and fibrous so would make an excellent stew or tagine, and a very good pie filling. If seared first, it would make very good steaks as well. It wouldn't be so good for slow roasting though because that requires a good amount of fat. So, all in all I'd say dragonkin would actually taste very nice. Much nicer than a Tenshi certainly.

Great. Now i'm hungry.

Oh, you don't get the Deven. They're based off of demons and if I can find the picture I used last time you'll see. They are also seeminly bottomless pits and only eat the flesh of Sentients. So have fun trying to tame a demon-mammal.

Eh it'd be easy. Just cast an enchantment on their mouth that seals it shut. Then they can't eat anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.