The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also taking a look at the map, it appears that the Emperica Empire is a bit isolated from the rest which could mean that the Empire has a bit of a isolation attitude. This could play out in a interesting way.

Yea, okay i see where your coming from @Ruko guess i won't do it, will be making the IC soon.

Much appreciated. I think having some kind of stats thing to keep track of nation wealth would be useful, but it'd just get in the way if it started requiring GM action after every post. I find it's better to trust players and simply punish them if they make themselves too OP by having a few cataclysmic events inside their territory.

Reactions: Salsacookies
I like Ruko's idea, it would be a good excuse to have some fun with the more "Sue" inclined people.

Yea, alright, not doing game like, IC should be up soon, been busy, will post link and edit OP with it when it's done ^^

@Ruko - Have you ever played D&D? Pathfinder? Warhammer? Anything that involves dice in that factor? The dice isn't a limitation - it is something that keeps everything fair. It makes sure we don't overdo it, especially since we can sometimes do too much without even realizing it. It has nothing to do with strategy or wit or anything...it is literally something that makes an RP like this one harder and more interesting. It makes it more of a game of chance. Not every spell is going to hit on target, and some might even blow up in your face. The warrior who throws the spear may not always judge the throw correctly. In typical RP, we as writers tend to make every shot work the way it should...and the dice takes that and says, "Nope, you gotta be more interesting. Think outside the box."

I'm just sayin...don't dis it 'til you try it. It really is a fun way to role play.

EDIT: Also, so ya know...I think stats can be rerolled until they meet the requirement of the already-made character. For those who are ageless and are as old as the world, higher stats may be an order. However, stats don't affect too much when it comes to the RP, itself. They just give a small boost in battle. XD

@Shadowski - Iwaku is able to upload files if you don't have an offsite source. However, the file size is very, very limited. I use TinyPic for a great deal of the images I edit. It's free and really easy to use. ^^
For some reason I can't find that app...

I've came up with nick names for our species!

The Emperica: The Magical Romans

Dragonkin: The Smoking Hot Dragons

Moon Riders have four species so they get four nicknames.

Ghasks: Mage Pandas

Squirts: Samurai Squirral

Pryes: Misunderstood Nuts

Towers: Armored sexy Lions

Tenshi: Fantasy Hippes

Muthas: Cold Brownies

:O you perv, the dragonkin's leader is only 16! >:O XD Jk :3, Smoking hot Dragons, i like it XD

Reactions: Archwar
@Shadowski - Did you look up Photoshop Touch on your iPad store? That's what you're asking about, right?

@Archwar - Keep in mind that just because the pictures have those particular animals in them, each Keeper is a different kind of animal with an individual appearance. Those images are just examples. Take Odynai, for example...he looks nothing like a panda, but he would be considered a Ghask.

Also taking a look at the map, it appears that the Emperica Empire is a bit isolated from the rest which could mean that the Empire has a bit of a isolation attitude. This could play out in a interesting way.
Not for long xD
Could I reserve the brown landmass for my nation? I may have over judged my time limit, Im a bit busy today, but I will start my IC today. Probably out Tommorow, but not definite. If not, hopefully the day after
@Shadowski - Did you look up Photoshop Touch on your iPad store? That's what you're asking about, right?

@Archwar - Keep in mind that just because the pictures have those particular animals in them, each Keeper is a different kind of animal with an individual appearance. Those images are just examples. Take Odynai, for example...he looks nothing like a panda, but he would be considered a Ghask.
No I mean I can't find TinyPic

Oh, that's a site, not an app.

I don't think there are pic uploading apps...you'd just have to deal with uploading images through google or whatever your iPad has on it.

I figured, deary. ^^ I was just pointing it out. Sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
If you want to upload a picture that you have saved then i generally use imgur.com as it gives you the BB code as well when the picture finishes uploading so you can just copy/paste it, it's how i update the map as well :3

If it seems like i'm taking a while to put up the IC, i'm sorry, i'm re-reading everyones sheets so that Layra can interact with some of them in some way.

Yes you can reserve it ^^

What letter things? O.o

CS - Character Sheet

IC - In Character

OOC - Out Of Character

Is that what you was meaning??

I won't be able to post until tomorrow...I'm exhausted. T_T

CS - Character Sheet

IC - In Character

OOC - Out Of Character

Is that what you was meaning??

I won't be able to post until tomorrow...I'm exhausted. T_T
I was trying to say I get confused using them, cause I've only been rping for about a month or more

Status
Not open for further replies.