The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, wonder who is going to trigger the first war and try to bring everyone into it.

I was guessing it would be the Emperica, as the Dragonkin have obviously shown they want peace with the other nations, The Tenshi have shown to be relatively passive for the last hundred years or so, and the moonriders don't seem like the warmongering type.

I was thinking on making the Emperica an isolationist nation so they are less likely to take interest in other nation's lands. Besides, they would have to transport troops and that would be hard given the Loch Nosses. Though, if no body claims the surrounding lands the Emperica are likely to begin marching into them.

Also, question. If I decide to send a few guys into an unoccupied country would it be an NPC nation or just full of primitive tribes? Or something else?

Tribes, though how strong each are varies, until someone takes it over, then those tribes become of that race and they become a nation. Keep in mind though, when you take over other lands it takes time, as i do as such in regions, so whenever you take over land it won't be all of the land, but parts of it until you take all of it.

So if I decide to invade a unoccupied nation I will just meet a bunch of tribes and slowly add them to the Empire. Got it.

Well, you'll have to fight them too.

Or I can passively subdue them through gifts. After all, not all tribes are bloodthirsty Huns seeking to loot and pillage.

Though it is going to be interesting if someone makes an App for an nation the Empire is currently invading.

Yea, was just listing fighting as a possibility, and yes someone making a CS for a nation your currently invading would be interesting, like the rest of the tribes banded together, or they were in hiding while you were invading, ect

Eh, I might be an App for a 'subnation' for the tribes in the forest that are currently resisting Empire influence.

Do you mean 'it might be'?

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying, i was thinking of making an 2nd app for a nation as well, based on one of the many pictures i have for Roleplaying.

May use these characters as the race(s)/units/special creatures
HAj1Ob8.jpg

v3bqBnF.jpg

508547.jpg

And the horse in this image as their type of mount

doA7UOR.jpg

with one of these as some sot of ancient being that was there when the creator created the world, having been alive and in existence before him

kPadUOk.jpg

Originally i had LOADS more pictures, but apparently they don't want to load :/

And this is the Loch Noss

Sea_monster_No_1_by_tiger1313.jpg

Tremble before its terrifying glory.

Holy crap, if i knew that was what they looked like than the Dragonkin wouldn't have tried to set up a protection detail against them! I mean granted, a small squad of 5 or 6 with dragons rage active could still throw it, but the thing would chomp on them before they could do anything!

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
Ohh, just wait till you see the Willow. I still have to find that darn pic.

What do you know. I went over and I found the pic.

images

Then the Devens

images

Huh, well at least now i know me and you have a large database of pictures to use for RP's

Sure thing Shiro, but man, you've been popping up in quiet a few rps i make or participate in XD

Status
Not open for further replies.