The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that makes sense. Don't worry, deary. You'll get used to it. I promise. ^^

Yea, takes a little time to get used to all the RP slang XD, i didn't originally know that OP meant Original Post, and kept wondering why everyone kept talking about editing the OverPowered XD.

@Mowkie meh, that's perfectly fine, it is late, so i understand ^^

Lol Fantasy Hippies :D If anything they're probably the complete opposite of hippies. Originally they were going to have turned their landmass into something that looked a lot like Isengard after Saruman turned it into an orc factory :D

I have a question @Ruko are you a nightowl like i am? (if you didn't know, a nightowl is someone who stays up late, almost all night, and is most active at night.)

Probably not, I get tired sometimes. It really depends. Sometimes I stay up till 4, sometimes I go to bed at 10.

Oh okay, just wanted to know in case i found another person like me :3

On a side note, every time i think of your Golems i picture the ones in this picture

2mVeOJf.jpg

Wow. They don't really have a set shape, they just look like a mass of boulders with glowing white runes flowing across the surface. They're crafted out of whatever source rock is available so their strength depends on where they are. Inside Tenshi lands, golems would be made from volcanic basalt, so they'd be black and made of fragments of hexagonal pillars. They'd also be very tough - a steel sword would be scratched before the rock would. On the other hand, inside Empirica lands, they may have to be constructed from sedimentary rocks, if that's all that is available, making them much more fragile. The sentinels are basically levitating orbs of stone and metal with a single glowing green rune at the front.

Huh, i didn't know that.

Soooo like this
golem_black_and_white_by_myusernameisnam-d6bl9y1.png

But with this in their chests/wherever they are located?

d793fb4596558806cd853e804cdcea47.jpg

Yeah pretty much. But the shape can change a lot. The only constant between two golems is the presence of the same runes - runes that describe the AI of the golem and runes that describe how the golem should be held together.

oh okay, that's pretty cool actually, nice to see the depth and thought you put into this ^^

I have 7 hours every day when I'm at college and have nothing to do. I end up thinking up things about RPs. By the end of the month I'll probably have more detail on my nation than I can be bothered writing down.

Yea, i understand where your coming from, i do that a lot throughout the day, with both RP elements, think of new RP's, and fanfiction. And considering i don't have a job now and just got surgery so i have to stay in the house a lot, i have a lot of free time to do so :3, hell, i did that when i had work too XD

I just seem to passively absorb knowledge so I tend to daydream a lot...

Well, i don't absorb the knowledge, which leads to me being in trouble frequently, sometimes even falling constantly due to this >.<

Um what, i just got 4 alerts, and they were for your previous 2 posts on this thread and the 2 posts in the IC >_>

Huh weird...

Yeah,that kind for thing has been happening frequently for me. Well, I'm gonna head to bed, its 3 in the morning and I need to sleep.

Fair enough :D Itll give me time to get some decent revision done for an exam on tuesday since I havent done any yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.