The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, Yo still doesn't show a connection with The Creator :/

Oh ok I was misunderstanding.

Yup, accepted, feel free to post, sadly i won't be able to edit the map or IC as i'm on my phone in bed and my computers off, and it takes forever for it to start up >.<

T_T I thought I was going to be able to post tonight, but it looks like I'll have to wait again...sorry. I'll get it up tomorrow before I do anything else. I gotta go to bed...

It's understandable, see you tomorrow ^^

God damnit I was going to make cat people! I thought it would be rather out of place though so I didnt... In that case I'm gonna have to be enslaving some as pets.

So, the Tenshi have a thing for cat people. This might trigger a war.

And the Empire will be happily providing weapons to both sides. >:D

All the meanwhile the dragonkin will wonder wtf is happening

Odyrae is with the Dragonkin on that one...O.o

I posted, finally. Sorry it took so long. >.>'

Meh, its fine, I'll post during the afternoon when I get home

Alright, here's the subnation. It's officially within the Empire, but is attempting to separate via rebellion.

Name:
The Spark Alliance(the Empire calls it the Rebellion)

Coat of Arms:
Each tribe has their own and thus there cannot be a central one.

Population:
There are several clans thus seven races. There are 42 tribes in total and the number of the population is unknown, but is estimated to be in the tens of thousands.

Capital City Name:
The meeting place for the tribes is an ancient temple with a maze like interior that only the elders know how to navigate. The temple is called the 'Birth Cradle' for they believe that the Creator was born inside this temple. Emperica have dubbed it the 'Blasphemous Cradle'.

Entrance(Outside)
images

Inside
water_temple_by_maxetormer.jpg

The Creator's Tree
ancient_temple_by_tsepei-d4ptvia.jpg

Capital City Location:
Where the most southern dot is of the Empire's lands

Capital City Description:
The temple outside appears as a small wall with a single door and hidden by the jungle. Inside, however, is a massive, interlocking series of corridors leading to the center where the remains of what could have been a city. In the center of the underground ruins is a giant tree that is aware of what's going on around it. This tree is a species which I'll make.

Minor Cities:
There are multiple unmarked tribes moving about within the forest thus no cities or towns have been set up.

Military Units:
cfd852c357e41f7843c91340f9468278.jpg

Spark Hunter- A tribesman who has hunted his or her entire life to feed their village. These hunters use camouflage to hunt their prey and strike it with spears or swords. Now they've turned away from their way of hunting to hunt the soldiers that now stalk their forest. A dangerous foes who knows the layout of the land and is a deadly close/mid range warrior, but lacks armor and weapons are primitive.

images

The Spark Trackers acts as a scout and tracker for the tribes. They too make use of camouflage and are excellent bowmen. Combined with their animal companions they used to once track prey and help the hunters tighten the noose. Now, they have begun using their own skills to battle skirmishes with the Legions. However, their lack of melee skills puts them in a dangerous situation when put in melee.

640x893_20407_Berserker_2d_fantasy_undead_warrior_berseker_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
The Spark Berserker is a bloodthirsty warrior whose strength can match even the Dragonkin. These monsters can slaughter entire legions and even the tribes fear them for their strength. Few have been met, however, and those who have appeared all share certain traits. They are strong, dumb, terrifying, and rely on little defense. Magic has also proven to be extremely useful against them. Still, those unprepared have two options. Fight and die. Or run and live. The Empire encourages running.

images

Spark Shamen take a passive combat role using a mixture of nature and magic to heal their injured brothers and sisters. While many of been encountered, there have been the 'special' ones such as Druids who use powerful magic. Another is the Shamen found with Berserkers and it is suggested that they use their magic to expand their strength. While they are certainly helpful, they do not have not actual combat experience and are easy prey. Still, they have defenses that should not be ignored.
History:
The history of the Spark Alliance is mostly unknown up until the Emperica Empire began expanding their lands into their own. What we do know is that from the stories we have gathered is that the tribes were created by the spirits of each element forming one main spirit called the 'Creator'. The stories say that the Creator split up its own soul into fragments and began seeding the fledgling planet. These fragments would later become the forest and the species that now live within it. The tribes then formed and that's it. The stories end there.

However, ruins have been found throughout the south. Normally just slaps of stone with writing enprinted, but these stones suggest that the tribes may have once either had been subjected to another nation or were a nation up until their collapse.

When the Empire made first contact with the tribes they were fighting one another, but when we came into the picture they ruthlessly banded together and attacked us when we attempted to settle their differences. The Empire did unite them, but not the way we expected to! For 21 years now we have been at year with them and little ground has been made. Below is a record of major battles.

Battle of Ra, outbreak of the war
Victor: Emperica

Siege of Babylon, tribes attempted to capture the port city

Battle of Yin, Tribes attempted to stop Centurion Yin from transporting an important Druid

Battle of Two Point, the 41 Legion marched on a meeting place for the tribes

Siege of the Birth Cradle, the 32 Legion attempts to capture and destroy the temple
Victor: Spark Alliance

Pan's Stand, General Pan is forced to make a stand against a horde of tribesmen

Ra's Siege, General Ra attempts to capture and burn three of the four Druids who united the tribes
Victor: Spark Alliance, but two of the Druids die

Massacre of Mun, Spark Alliance besieges a small town and murders everyone

The Terror of Three, the tribes launch a campaign of terror against the South.

Alamo Massacre, the tribes besiege the 78 Legion at Fort Alamo suffering terrible losses, but captured the fort.

The Empire's Revenge, Empire pours funding and men to fight against the tribes. Series of skirmishes and minor battles follow

Three Neko Genocide, three entire tribes of Nekos attempt to flee from Empire onslaught, but were caught between the 23 Legion and 91 Legion. All three tribes obliterated.

War for the South, final offensive by the Spark Alliance as they send their army into the Southern Empire in an attempt to claim it. The Empire sends forth their best Legions and Enforcers to deal with this threat. Two major battles ensue with Spark Alliance suffering major losses inflicted by the Enforcers. Army is beaten in a month's time and sent back scattered.

Second Battle of Ra, a tribe attempts to negotiate a surrender with General Ra. However, misunderstanding happens leading to both sides fighting and tribe is slaughtered. Empire takes full blame on what happened.

Battle of Flame, A Druid who united the tribes attempts to form an army to invade the south once more, but Empire gets wind of it and Ra attacks first. The Druid is captured. Centurion Thuna is also captured and executed by the tribes.

Name:
Thria

General Appearance:
53a0f1679bcc79bb0442f333cb232ee2.jpg

Strengths:
Heighten Senses, ability to act quickly, and leadership

Weaknesses:
Weak to magic and are generally pacifists

Religion:
They, like all others, think that the Creator sent its soul in pieces across the planet giving rise to the species. They are the leaders rallying the others to their cause.

Description:
Special Unit
Songlead
A powerful singer that leads the warriors into battle with songs. This rallies the troops, but they are passive.

History: (A small bit of history on your people/race and how they came to be. Doesn't have to be a lot. This will be common knowledge among everybody, so be careful on what you put.)

Name:
Centun

General Appearance:
619x704_20612_Centaur_Warlord_2d_fantasy_centaur_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Strengths:
Horse Traits, Able to resist and use magic

Weaknesses:
Four legs hinder climbing ability, for some reason cannot resist Emperica made Cookies, and slow reproduction times.

Religion:
They believe that the Creator tore its own soul and scattered it across the world giving rise to various species. In the religion, they are the ones to carry and transport things.

Description:
Special Unit
LightingSpear
A very fast unit that has the endurance to last up to a week on a journey. Tend to die quick a bit from various causes.

History:
Little is known.

Name:
Amzina

General Appearance:
26531-amazonian-warrior-princess-1680x1050-fantasy-wallpaper.jpg

Strengths:
Military civ, fearless, and ability to cloak themselves

Weaknesses:
Low magic Tolerance and an all female race

Religion:
They too believe that the Creator tore its soul and scattered it across the world giving it form. In the Religion, the Amzina are the main warriors due to their military civilization.

Description:
Special Unit
Amazonian
A warrior much like the Spartan, but is more nature orientated.

History:
Little is known aside that they started from a unknown species of human and became the modern day Amzina.

Name:
Sythena

General Appearance:
syl.jpg

Strengths:
In tuned with nature, can tame even the most deadliest of beasts, and excellent Heat Vision

Weaknesses:
Weak to fire and ice

Religion:
They believe that the Creator tore apart its own soul and scattered it across the world giving rise to various species. They are very nature based with an emphasis on taking care of it. In the Spark Alliance's religion they are the ones to take care of the Jungle and its animals.

Description:
Special Unit
Tamer
Unit that has tamed animals to do their bidding. Uncommon and lack range abilities.

History:
Little is known.

The last of the tribes fall under Other and thus each has their own things.

Name:
The Creator's Tree

Species: Sentient(?) Tree

Abilities:
Able to tell if a person if lying, communicates through changing color of its leaves, any attempts to destory it have proven fruitless

Weaknesses:
Immobile, understands little of the outside world

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, looks fine, if they are of the Empica race be sure to specify it so we know what their general appearance is ^^

And remember to everyone else, if i don't forbid it in any of my RP's, than it is possible to do, for example, Archwar's sub nation.

Thanks man!

The tribes are actually made out of different races and each tribe is formed when members of the same species group up for their own reasons.

Hmm, well at least give the basic appearance of a few of them, at the least

Still trying to think of what species I should make. I might also throw in special units for each species.

So I was admiring my shiny stone collection earlier and I was wondering if Empirica guy had any reference for what Maghina looked like?

Blue_Ape_bezoar_stones.JPG

Emits a soft, blue glow and is generally round. This is its refined form which produces great amounts of magical energy which the Emperica have studied over the years unlocking its hidden mysterious. Maghina has been discovered to be condensed magic that forms slowly over the years. The origins and process is unknown.

34-36.jpg

PWimage copy.jpg
I hiccuped -.-, but I finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.