The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, the brown landmass was an area I was planning on taking over since there was no one there, but whatever. To the Pink my horde!

i don't know why but the way you typed that made me think of something inappropriate XD

Then it was unintentional. Though, this wouldn't be the first time.

Hehe, sorry, i keep chuckling every time i read it, i have such i dirty mind >_<

Dirty minds think dirty so get that stuff out of your head mister!

And I never thought I would be scolding someone over the internet.

Hey hey hey, first of all, i'm not sir, nor am i a miss, and second of all, scolding over the internet happens daily to squeakers and on call of duty :3

Don't forget the Xbox community in general. Bet those parents are tired of having to deal with their screaming seven year old MC wannbes.

Yep, add on the ones from PS4 and PC and you got lots of scolding to do to lots of people :3

LEADER CS

Landmass:
Brown

Appearance:
640x623_311_Desert_Recon_2d_sci_fi_desert_character_soldier_military_recon_combat_post_apocalyptic_picture_image.jpg

Name:
Shiro Kiyoshi

Nickname:
Ki

Family:
No Wife. No Children. Mother Passed. Father Gave up title early.

Skills:
Torture Methods, Cooking, Muay Thai.

Special Skills:
Eye Abilities, Inhuman Agility, Inhuman Hearing.

Weapon/s:
Bo staff.

Good Traits:
Amazing with children, Uplifting attitude, Intelligence, Comedic.

Bad Traits:
Fast to anger, Enjoys inflicting/being inflicted with pain, Hates men.

Personality:
Shiro or Ki may be quick to anger, but he does not show it through his attitude and words. He is a man of action and goes on to prove it by getting into fights, providing witty comebacks, and torturing those that piss him off.

Past:
Ki was born as a chef's son, but then his father started striving to become leader of the nation when elections opened up following the death of the previous leader. Ki's father was busy almost every night and never spent time with his son. Ki's mother was then forced to work over time and died when Ki was eleven from the stress on her body, it turned out she had the one disease that could kill his race. Frot's Disease, named after the first Opposition that died from it. Ki's father was deep into the race and constantly away only home to leave money he earned through "other means". These were unbeknownst to Ki and he did not travel deeper into it, instead he just would sit everyday staring at the magic glass hoping his father would drop right there of Frot's Disease, but it happened to be the opposite. His father's opponent immediately dropped, news reports say it was a drug overdose. Know one could tell for sure what it was, just that it was super convenient for Ki's father.
When Ki's father took residence in the Pearl Temple, Ki only grew angrier. Since his mother's death her grave had not been visited once by his father or anyone for that matter. Ki could barely stand to be near the burial grounds and steered clear of them. When Ki was twenty-five he had gotten a full ride scholarship for the art of torture and got his degree of Business at a decent school. At the same time Ki's father stepped down before he had died and disappeared, most assumed he was black mailed, Ki went along with the bandwagon. The spot for leader now open Ki started for the race, but went a different route. He gathered a team of soldiers to wipe out his opponents and then went on stage, voting day, and said; "I'm the only candidate therefore I am your new Yik (Leader). Any questions on what I plan to do can be mailed to my quarters." His team was thus forth known as the B.O.R. Alka(Task Force), not many knew what it stood for.

Ambition:
Ki has no real ambition other than war power.

RACE CS
Name:
Oppositions (Always born in twins)
Neko
Vampire
General Appearance:
Oppositions: Females tend to be short spritely kind of characters, while males are usually tall.
Neko: Female/Male are born with fur covered tails and feline ears.
Vampires: Male/Female pale human.

Strengths:
Oppositions are born with the ability to analyze and store a specific weapon blueprint of its weaknesses.

Physical Types; These have muscle tissue and bone structure three times stronger than a human.
Brain Types; Are always born with photographic memory and their brain transmits signals 2x faster than humans

Nekos have Inhuman Agility, Inhuman hearing, and can see via night vision and thermal.

Vampires have super human strength and can fly via powerful wings
Weaknesses:
Oppositions can only analyze one weapon type and no experimentation or anything can allow them to analyze other weapons.
Physical Types; Their bodies use so much energy just sitting still that they need a crap ton of calories to survive.
Brain Types; They are basically humans.

Neko: Can't handle high pitched sounds very well, they have no sense of smell or taste.

Stabbing them in the heart can kill them

Religion:
No, but they have a god named Yo. They do not worship her, they just know she can wipe them off the planet if need be. Although they don't worship Yo, before the leader of the nation dies they must have at some point in their lifespan drank a cup of blood from the all three races. This is how Yo knows she is still in control.

Yo's connection to the creator is simple. She was to govern over the shadows and in doing so she figured out how to create life over the course of 21 Eons. Now she must maintain balance with the other elements while at the same time managing her melting pot of hot heads. The blood they drink is also perceived as sacrifice for the creator.
Name: Yodeluya "Yo" Hilkas XXVI
Race: Angel of Shadows
Nationality: Gen
Ethnicity: Angelical
Abilities: Shadow bending, hardening, shifting, etc.
Skills: Tactical Planning, Any type of fighting there is.
Equipment: Clothes

The three races gain ability boosts when exposed to darkness, because of Yo's affinity toward it.

1. Nightwalkers - Vampires gain strength that can match a Dragonkin and can transform into bats.
  2. Feline Predators - Neko's Abilities are increased. Eyes can see for miles, They can leap over half the Tenshi capital, Hearing is increased to hear almost all the battlefield. They gain smell and taste.
  3. Iron Body - Physicals calorie use is reduced to almost nothing, allowing them to have energy for days. Their muscle, skin and organ tissue become stronger than any ore found on planet, as well as their bone structure.
  4. Ethreal Memories - Brains become super speedy and can access all nearby Oppositions analyzations. Their Weapon Decompose spells can break enchantments and weapons are guaranteed to break on the first try.
  • Yo's blessing - Night is clear as day through their eyes and if the leader has drank the blood the strength of all 3 races is doubled, on top of their normal enchantments.
  • When these effects are active symbols of the nation appear on the necks of the races and Vampires bites no longer slave or infect and they can just ruthlessly kill.

Description:
Oppositions (Physcial) tend to be violent, while (Brain) are more calm and collected.
Neko are diverse.
History:
Oppositions, Vampires and Nekos were created by Yo and have lived in the land that was once hers until she passed it onto the races that lived there.

LANDMASS CS
Name:
Plut Wastes.

Landscape:
Rasatala_landscape.jpg

desert_city_by_tryingtofly-d6w7vye.jpg

6099546d4f0ed94fcae22fc92b9cb2fe.jpg

desert_elf_by_tghermit-d3emlmg.jpg

0b57bbe947141332fd78d5b9bd7a6eb5.jpg

00ee16f7c7722d734a1df14be35459de.jpg

Fan_Ming_01.jpg

DesertWasteland.jpg

11t27b7.jpg

Special features:
There is an underground spring that can be accessed by many wells in cities.

Special Creatures:
{T-Rex, Dragons} Golems and {Pikas} {All can be domesticated}

NATION CS

Name:
Armed Republic of Rogess

Coat of Arms:
530295406_tp.jpg

Population:
Nekos, Oppositions, Vampires.

Capital City Name:
Tyrant

Capital City Location:
Where the continent arcs to make a "U" it is near the ocean on that bend.

Capital City Description:
It is among many of the oddly placed Rain forest jungles.
Fantasy_art_aztec_lizard_men_1920x1080_19885.jpg

Minor Cities:
Feltzar] Located where Plut forms a boot like shape toward the east

Regaltah] Located near the border of Empica

Ragnot] Located 1450km west from Tyrant

Ugaolo] Located approx. 300 km south of Regaltah and 2500 km west of Felzar. Making this the city on water.

From each of these cities branches out more, some are on water but none are entirely on it like Ugaolo. There are 6 more.

Military Units:
-Dragon Riders: Men who have tamed a dragon to ride into battle. Specialize in scorching aerial attacks.
[spoili]
640x353_12376_Soar_2d_fantasy_dragon_knight_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
[/spoili]

-T-Rex Riders: Men and Females that have domesticated a T-Rex and ride into battle. Specialize in crowd control and ramming damage.
[spoili]
dragon-rider.jpg
[/spoili]

-Calvary: Instead of horses these guys use Rhinos. They specialize in making gaps in enemy formations and ramming damage.
[spoili]
tumblr_n59a2s1YEt1rfyiu4o1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

-Vampiric Spies: Terrible spies that just cause havoc during night, but are singed if caught in the sun. Specialize in fear tactics and somewhat at acquiring information.
[spoili]
vampire_token_by_one_vox-d4o6o4m.jpg
[/spoili]

-Longbowman: Archers with long range and medium arrow speed with a low penetration.

-Crossbowman: Archers with short ~ medium range and high arrow speed and penetration.

-Vampire Knights: Only appear at night and are even more reckless than the spies. Specialize in blood shed and brute force.
[spoili]
vampire_the_blood_lord_by_pamansazz-d4zo27o.jpg
[/spoili]

-Misc. Knights: These knights have each specialized in some kind of weapon on their own. Specialize in unpredictable combat and weakness coverage.
6nUE8ghE_wg.jpg

anime.jpg

guy-black-sword--large-msg-117068498852.jpg

large.jpg

-B.O.R.: Hardly ever seen. What they specialize in no one knows, other than killing of course.

-Trainers: Those that have domesticated Pikas and use their abilities to fight.
[spoili]
47b9ead066ce0e1c03cd95283bab15a1.jpg
[/spoili]

History:
Yo the dark angel originally owned the land and created three races to occupy it; The sense heightened Nekos, The murderous Vampires, and the Tactical Twins. She based her empire on the art of war not paying mind to much else. But, she couldn't die and the races that already inhabited the planet got boring, So she left the entire continent in the hands of the three races. They eventually developed a government and lived on. Civil war was common.

SPECIAL CREATURE CS
Appearance:
2118d9324e5d18c9b4633aefea39677f.jpg

evalion_desert_dragon_by_captaincuttlefish-d7cyprv.jpg

500px-Golem.jpg

dinosaurs%20tyrannosaurus%20rex%20super%20saiyan%20rex%20nebezial%202000x1036%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_43.jpg

Name:
Pika
Plural; Pikas

Dragon
Plural; Dragoon

Golem
Plural; Golem

T-Rex
Plural; Rexes

Domesticated:
Pika: Yes

Dragon: Yes

Golem: No

T-Rex: Yes
Strengths/Skills:
Pika: Summon lightning.

Dragon: Breathes Fire, Tank like.

Golem: Immortal, extreme strength. They rebuild in about 2 hours after being destroyed.

T-Rex: Tank like. Horse fast.
Weaknesses:
Pika: Not much brute force, Could be kicked away if necessary.

Dragon: Underbelly is a weak point and slicing it's naval, neck or throat disables fire.

Golem: Being made of rock catapults can dent them and they are very slow.

T-Rex: Underbelly is a weak point, it has slow recovery from falls.
Description:
Pika: Adorable. Nothing else. Just Adorable beyond imagination.

Dragon: Giant deadly beasts that are docile until approached with weapons.

Golem: Guard where Yo was last seen. Not much is known about them, but they attack those who soil the holy land.

T-Rex: They attack randomly and only obey a master who can pin them down for 30 seconds.

Appearance:
1d237f95926de90b6387131d90299478.jpg

Name: "Shots"

Nickname: Black Ember

Race: Neko

Family: Orphaned, Lived with "Kraken"

Skills: Tracking, Special Creature survival skills, Cooking, Logging

Special Skills: Fire Magic, Base Neko Abilities, Chameleon Magics

Weapon/s: No

Good Traits:

Bad Traits:

Personality:

Ambition:

Appearance:
tumblr_lkh5osJoOx1qdpe1g.png

Name: "Jax"

Nickname: Heavy Arrow

Gender: [Because of her build you wouldn't be able to tell even just looking at her, but she's female]

Race: Opposition, Physical

Family: ???

Skills: Focus, Fletching

Special Skills: Bow and Arrow mastery, Iron Body, Super Strength, Kick-Boxing

Weapon/s: Bow and Arrow

Good Traits:

Bad Traits:

Personality:

Ambition:

Appearance:
tumblr_lkh5nmmH461qgj2rto1_r1_250.png

Name: "Jinx"

Nickname: Sword Breaker

Race: Opposition, Brain

Family: ???

Skills: [Because of her Race Sub-Class she never forgets anything, so her skills here would be numerous as she has photographic memory]

Special Skills: Weapon Decomposing (exposes weapon weaknesses disabling/breaking them(especially strong against weapons she can analyze. This being swords), Healing Magic, Magic Bolt

Weapon/s: Magic staff, or Hands

Good Traits:

Bad Traits:

Personality:

Ambition:

Appearance:
82d5b71020f392db49761e74a3e8ef15.jpg

Name: "Deck"

Nickname: Red Ember

Race: Neko

Family: Mother and Father Alive.

Skills: Tracking, Special Creature survival skills, Fishing

Special Skills: Fire Bending, Base Neko Abilities, After-Image Magic

Weapon/s: No

Good Traits:

Bad Traits:

Personality:

Ambition:

Appearance:
R_0r-pT55hA.jpg

Name: "Kraken"

Nickname: The Great Tamer

Race: Emperica Humira (Slaved by "Reticle")

Family: Mother and Father live in Emperica, has no plans to see them or hopes to.

Skills: Cooking, Cleaning, Serving.

Special Skills: Creature Taming, Fencing

Weapon/s: Rapier

Good Traits:

Bad Traits:

Personality:

Ambition:

Appearance:
Sagaku.jpg

Name: "Reticle"

Nickname: Bloody Marauder

Race: Vampire

Family: Mother somewhere in Plut, Father died in battle 200 years ago.

Location: Vampire's Caves, Armed Republic of Rogess, Plut Wastes

Skills: Cooking, Farming, Breeding

Special Skills: Super Strength, Flight

Weapon/s: Rings on each finger to make you really feel his punches

Good Traits:

Bad Traits:

Personality:

Ambition:

IHLhc.jpg

This is Yelstar, The city of legal matters in the Plut Wastes continent. Laws, deals, trade, etc. are all dealt with here. If a messenger from a alien country is sent directly to Ki while he is not in the legal city, they will be sentenced to death for trespassing. Yelstar is a fairly small city, but Ki has settled many disputes within his walls here and kept order without the use of violence. With such a large board to advise him on the day's problems he is able to maintain his continent within hours, but on most occasions the board will be in the Yelstar Assembly Hall for 12-16 hours. It is known that if you have business matters you can waltz in and request the floor. Ki says that the board chairs are more comfortable than his throne.

J2YimP6MG1s.jpg

This is Kendrick, keeper of the Time Flower. Kendrick lives deep in the Vampire Light Skull [spoili]
08.12.12_e.jpg
[/spoili], named so because it is at the end of the Vampire's Cave where light begins to peek through in the cracks. Kendrick is as old as the Plut nation's races' creator, Yo. He holds a flower like the one seen in the picture except it is not in full bloom, the flower is known as the Time Flower. It is named more for sound than accuracy, the flower actually revives the dead.

paintings%20death%20dark%20fantasy%20art%20ergo%20artwork%20souls_www.wallmay.net_60.jpg

This is the taker of the immortal men, Jaza. Jaza is basically the death for Vampires and can only be seen by a dying one, in the battlefield that is. When Jaza romes his caves he can be found and if you make a contract with him, he will grant you the curse and blessings of a vampire. He was set because Yo realized the bloodsuckers couldn't goto the creator and she didn't want her creations to goto The Destroyer, so she spent years creating this being. He was completed by the time she decided to leave, his palace lies underneath the skull of an impressive behemoth that went extinct. [spoili]
desert-skeleton.jpg

[/spoili]

ss-005.jpg

This is the mouth of the Howling Golem. If you can survive the tests inside of his magical body he will reward you with knowledge. He gains his name because should someone fail {die} he will unleash a large howl that shakes the planet.

@AllThePasta ;3

Last edited:
If I am reading your App correctly then 'Yo' is a living god capable of destroying the planet. I might be confusing myself though.

Don't forget to make a CS for T-Rex, Golem and Dragons :3, but i find it funny how you involved pikachu and trainers in what seems to be an evil nation XD, also, remember, in religions and such they must have some connection to the creator, also, was that a CS for Yo? If so, she can't be as powerful as she is, as her abilities kind of defeat the purpose of this RP.

So I can imagine that once Shiro cleans it up a bit then the Empire is going to have a contender for their lands as they seem to value war. Thankfully, that is going to be hard thanks to the Forest and Loch Noesses.

And I might add a few new troop types later on in order to counter act their cav.

Nah Yo created the three races, it would make sense for her to destroy them just as easily. She can't do that to other races. Oh and something about his Bio I wanted to clear up. His mother is an Opposition father is a Neko. Shiro took the dominant Neko.

@AllThePasta

Well, since your people are already in play, you'd have to either create it ICly then add it to your CS or find it ICly and tame it then put it in your CS

Oh okay, than Yo's fine, as long as she can't destroy other races and/or the world. But still, needs to have a connection to The Creator somehow.

So right now, those of us mentioned in your first post will be in our home nations, correct? Will there at any point in time be a place where all leaders meet, or will it continue to be separate RP? How are we doing this?

I'm working on my post now. Sorry for doing it so late.

If you want them to be in your home nations, the messenger could always arrive while your somewhere else doing something else and would have to wait for you. And at some point, leaders would only meet if they were in an alliance or if they all wanted to discuss something amongst themselves, in which the one who wants said meeting would have to allow the other leaders into their nation for the talks.

Okay, so the actual negotiations would happen in your nation, not mine...correct?

Also, since we are doing all this RP sort of seperately, can we start putting tags at the top stating who is speaking to who?

For example, I would put in red at the top [Odynai to Layra] so that it's easier to identify who is saying their stuff to who. Not everyone will want to read every little word of every little post.

Well, the messanger is the negotiator i sent to discuss it with you, as you can do the same with your own negotiators, though i did so because i have easily tameable creatures that can fly at high speeds. Also, if you want to put tags to help, then feel free ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.