• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
D

DeerlyMissed

Original poster
will honestly pretty this up when i get home tomorrow, for now i'll make it as simple as possible c:

i'm currently looking for a partner that can at least post once in a while and won't leave me in the dust because of sudden writers block, i've had a few who left for no reason at all but replied to their other roleplays. So please tell me if you wish to quit instead of having me wonder what i did wrong.

here's a few things about me:
  • literate and can make more than five paragraphs depending on my muse.
  • if i have the entire day, it may be longer than usual.
  • i prefer playing males than females, but i'm not that picky.
  • i don't mind homosexual parings. i actually crave like them.
  • i'm a student so please understand that my time table is a bit fucked up and abnormal.
  • i honestly like a lot of plot twist in a roleplay and make my characters suffer whilst also giving them some happy time.
  • i usually prefer the forums than on PM, it helps keep track of who i need to reply too.
well, i'm not really an interesting person, but that's that! i know you're thinking, what kind of partner is she looking for? well, i'm looking for someone that is excited as i am to roleplay and can at least speak some english. i'm honestly not picky because who am i to judge? for all we know, your partner may be the next John Green, J.K. Rowling and/or etc....

so, next up are the roleplays i'm interested in!
  • harry potter
  • marvel / mcu
  • adventure
  • romance / fluff
  • omegaverse
  • alternate universe
  • comedy
  • drama
  • fucked up disney
  • greek / norse mythology
  • angel & demons
  • dinosaurs
  • plot twists
if you're interested in any of these or have another type of plot i might like, please donmt hesitate to send me a pm, after all, i don't bite much

Last edited by a moderator: