The Wizarding World: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I was working on my character and Iwaku crashed on me for once in a million years... -commits hara-kiri- -revives and goes back to it...-

So, y'all discover your Patronus?

I got a wild boar and still don't know how I feel about it lol

Butterfly...
A freaking butterfly...
IT'S AMAZING!

Mine's a chow dog.

Is that because I look fluffy? XD

1RpHVox.jpg

× A S P E N / L O R E L E I / D E L A N E Y /
AKA "DELANEY" ⠀⠀⠀ CISGENDER FEMALE ⠀⠀⠀ DEMISEXUAL⠀⠀⠀6TH YEAR⠀⠀⠀16 Y.O.⠀⠀⠀GRYFFINDOR⠀⠀⠀MUGGLE-BORN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⠀⠀⠀ P H Y S I C A L ! !
⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⠀⠀⠀Standing at the remarkable 5' 10" (177.8 CM), Aspen is of relatively tall stature. She possesses a slightly lanky build, with
⠀⠀⠀rather broad shoulders, and weighs in at approximately 136 LBS (61.7 KG). Aspen's hair is thick and frizzled, cascading down
⠀⠀⠀to the lower region of her shoulders in waves of mocha when released from its usual bun-like cage, or simply pulled up and out
⠀⠀⠀of the facial section of her anatomy due to its unruly nature.
⠀⠀⠀Aspen's eyes are a chocolate brown, large and framed by thick lashes and minimally arched eyebrows, while her skin is a lighter
⠀⠀⠀shade of tawny brown, and perpetually warm to the touch. Her features are rather sharp, with high cheekbones and a prominent
⠀⠀⠀jaw, although the subtle femininity many fail to see within her are present in her modestly full lips, and faint dimples. Aspen has
⠀⠀⠀a conspicuous bump at the beginning of her nose from a previous Flying lesson accident.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ L I K E S ! !
⠀⠀⠀EARL GREY TEA.
⠀⠀⠀POTIONS.
⠀⠀⠀➠ ALCHEMY.
⠀⠀⠀➠ SUGAR QUILLS.
⠀⠀⠀➠ LIGHT DRIZZLE / RAIN.

⠀⠀⠀ D I S L I K E S ! !
⠀⠀⠀MUTTON.
⠀⠀⠀CHOCOLATE.
⠀⠀⠀➠ PUMPKIN JUICE.
⠀⠀⠀➠ HISTORY OF MAGIC.
⠀⠀⠀➠ HOUSE ARCHETYPES.

⠀⠀⠀ W A N D ! !
⠀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⠀⠀⠀WOOD PINE
⠀⠀⠀The straight-grained pine wand always chooses an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing
⠀⠀⠀and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and
⠀⠀⠀spells. Many wandmakers insist that pine wands are able to detect, and perform best for, owners who are destined for long
⠀⠀⠀lives. The pine wand is one of those that is most sensitive to non-verbal magic.
⠀⠀⠀CORE UNICORN HAIR.
⠀⠀⠀Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn
⠀⠀⠀cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly
⠀⠀⠀attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard. Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair
⠀⠀⠀are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if
⠀⠀⠀seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may die and need replacing.
⠀⠀⠀LENGTH 13 3/4"
⠀⠀⠀FLEXIBILITY SUPPLE.

⠀⠀⠀ C H A R A C T E R ! !
⠀⠀⠀PET COMMON TOAD.
⠀⠀⠀PATRONUS IMPALA (SLIGHTLY NON-CORPOREAL).
⠀⠀⠀BOGGART GIANT PYTHON.
⠀⠀⠀FEARS OPHIDIOPHOBIA (ABNORMAL FEAR OF SNAKES).
⠀⠀⠀HABITS SKIPPING BREAKFAST & SLEEPING IN.
⠀⠀⠀Though unintentional, dismissing herself early and rising late has really taken its toll on Aspen. Naturally, she's a very heavy
⠀⠀⠀sleeper, and can never wake up from both owls banging into her window pane, or a simple Muggle alarm clock. There's a likely
⠀⠀⠀possibility that Aspen may not wake up from the ceiling collapsing in on her, however that may be because she is unconscious
⠀⠀⠀from having bricks and building material plummet down onto her. Regardless, she rarely takes her morning meal at all.
⠀⠀⠀HOBBIES SCULPTING & OIL-PAINTING.
⠀⠀⠀To compensate for her horrid academics, Aspen can typically be discovered cooped in with a palette dolloped with varying blobs
⠀⠀⠀of amount and colour. She has the tendency to utilise her parents' weekly ten Galleons to be stored for future Hogsmeade
⠀⠀⠀excursions. Her regular purchases include oil-paints, unicorn hair paintbrushes, ceramic clay, and the usual artist's wares. So far,
⠀⠀⠀her parents haven't found out about her unauthorised expenditures, though they aren't going to any time soon.
⠀⠀⠀EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES MUGGLE ART.

⠀⠀⠀PERSONALITY STOIC.
⠀⠀⠀Why do people cry ? Aspen can't seem grasp the idea of liquid rolling down your cheeks when you're depressed, or vexed. Is it a
⠀⠀⠀reflex ? Why don't you simply be solemn about it ? The last time Aspen can recall being truly glum and on the brink of tears is ...
⠀⠀⠀well ... she hasn't. It is odd, yes, to be incapable of doing so, but there are far more better alternatives than publicly humiliating
⠀⠀⠀yourself. Think like Aspen; and put on a stony face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ AUDACIOUS
⠀⠀⠀Apparently, albeit the gingerly attitude taken during lessons, Aspen isn't one for core classes (excluding Potions, of course), and has
⠀⠀⠀a tendency to accidentally skip class. She's quite willing to take bold risks to fulfill her appetite for adventure, and isn't afraid to
⠀⠀⠀challenge the authority in any way. This has led to a few encounters with a particular handful of teachers in detention, and may
⠀⠀⠀have had her blacklisted by her History of Magic professor.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ VISIONARY.
⠀⠀⠀Aspen resides in her own little world; she can help but to space off during the more mundane lessons on her schedule. She has
⠀⠀⠀even taken the initiative to select the seats which are most close to the windows. The soft breeze that flows into the classroom
⠀⠀⠀makes the lesson a bit more bearable — however, not quite. She takes the little amount of time she has to herself to rearrange her
⠀⠀⠀thoughts.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ IGNORANT.
⠀⠀⠀There's no wonder she isn't in Ravenclaw. Aspen doesn't fare well with being attentive in class, especially in History of Magic.
⠀⠀⠀Admittedly, here's more thought taken into contemplating what she'd have for lunch. Her actions, of course, have taken their
⠀⠀⠀affect; her Ordinary Wizarding Levels scores were only slightly above the passing mark (and a T for History of Magic). In all,
⠀⠀⠀she would be very grateful for a tutor or a mentor as the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests are only a year away.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ AMICABLE.
⠀⠀⠀Despite being quite introverted, Aspen is relatively approachable to anyone who crosses paths with her. She doesn't have a
⠀⠀⠀designated posse of friends, and tends to stray from person to person, leaving on a positive note before moving on. Due to this,
⠀⠀⠀she isn't specifically loathed in the Hogwarts community. There are some, however who do dislike her, though she can't really
⠀⠀⠀fathom what it is that they distaste.

⠀⠀⠀ H I S T O R Y ! !
⠀⠀⠀WIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Excited for new characters.

I saw that a friend got leopardess for their Patronus. I was hoping to get that, seeing as I'd given my character aleopard patronus just a few days earlier.

• Love
Reactions: Prissy
Ok...I'm not making my second character because the universe simply doesn't want it to be apparently.

PS. My personal patronus is a West Highland Terrier is what I got.

• Love
Reactions: Prissy
I don't think we're gonna be seeing our GM for a while. Just saying.

Is this still accepting? I'd like to make a male Slytherin.

or did this die? ;o;

Is this still accepting? I'd like to make a male Slytherin.

or did this die? ;o;

Thanks for your interest, but I don't think this is going anywhere. You can try your hand at a character and hope the GM returns but other than that I don't really know

@Ichigo @~Dark Disney~ @RecentlyInsaneRussian @Mysty @You @BlueFlameNikku @Envie
Okay, I think I tagged everyone but if not, I am sorry. Speaking of apologies, I do apologize for sort of abandoning this roleplay. I've had a lot going on work and personal wise that I needed to take some time off away from writing. I am truly sorry and if you guys are still in this then so am I but if not, I cannot blame you for your decision.

So, whose all still in this and who has jumped ship? Please be honest.

Reactions: Petrichor
I'm still interested!

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
I'm still interested!
Hey! I saw that you were one of the new interested people and I'd just like to say Welcome Aboard! Please take your time with your character or characters. :)

Reactions: Mysty
Hey! I saw that you were one of the new interested people and I'd just like to say Welcome Aboard! Please take your time with your character or characters. :)
Thank you! I'll have them up as soon as possible.

Ah, welcome back! Yeah, I'm still in

Status
Not open for further replies.