The Wizarding World: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I added another character and I also put them in spoilers cause the character sheets took up a lot of room. Yeah, that was a lot to scroll through.

I threw together a table just so we could get a visual on the current balance of characters. I listed anyone that had even a partial CS and threw in Jayson since I assume he won't just be an NPC.

I know we're not looking for a strict balance, but I figured I'd point out a few small things. (Well one relatively big thing and a few small things.)

Just a few observations:
1) Guys outnumber girls 7.5-5
2) All our Gryffindors are guys (mostly 7th), and all our Hufflepuffs are girls.
3) Same for 7th and 6th years respectively.
4) Hufflepuff looks pretty lonely over there.

Gryffindor Slytherin Ravenclaw Hufflepuff
5 Brian McLennan Jeremy Danalisen
Lynnaiyah Crestbane

Bill Lavender-Hagenn

Mio Coarizake

Pandora Riddle

Michelle Ward

Amara Soliaras
Alistair Blood

Erick Crestbane

Jayden Woodsen
Jayson Woodsen Ravindra Jeyaretnam  

I threw together a table just so we could get a visual on the current balance of characters. I listed anyone that had even a partial CS and threw in Jayson since I assume he won't just be an NPC.

I know we're not looking for a strict balance, but I figured I'd point out a few small things. (Well one relatively big thing and a few small things.)

Just a few observations:
2) All our Gryffindors are guys (mostly 7th), and all our Hufflepuffs are girls.

Lynnaiyah Crestbane

Bill Lavender-Hagenn

Mio Coarizake

Pandora Riddle

Michelle Ward

Amara Soliaras
Alistair Blood

Erick Crestbane

Jayden Woodsen
Wow, just. Wow.

Okay, so I added another character and I also put them in spoilers cause the character sheets took up a lot of room. Yeah, that was a lot to scroll through.
Dang, 5 characters now. XP Additionally, don't know if it is just me I picture Jeremy and Brian were walking down the same "path" and went different ways. The revenging Prankster and the Venomous Hater. lol

Also, on the topic of characters I think I've got a good idea for me to create a second character but now matter how I want to incorporate the character there always seems to be a problem with the balance. I'd wanna make a female of 6th year or higher but am unsure of which house to put her in. Hufflepuff needs more wizards but she'd be the third girl. Could put her in gryffindor but I've already got a character there and would prefer a different house for a second character. She wouldn't fit in Ravenclaw whatsoever and Slytherin seems to be in good shape as is. Hmmm...so manner factors...

Dang, 5 characters now. XP Additionally, don't know if it is just me I picture Jeremy and Brian were walking down the same "path" and went different ways. The revenging Prankster and the Venomous Hater. lol

Also, on the topic of characters I think I've got a good idea for me to create a second character but now matter how I want to incorporate the character there always seems to be a problem with the balance. I'd wanna make a female of 6th year or higher but am unsure of which house to put her in. Hufflepuff needs more wizards but she'd be the third girl. Could put her in gryffindor but I've already got a character there and would prefer a different house for a second character. She wouldn't fit in Ravenclaw whatsoever and Slytherin seems to be in good shape as is. Hmmm...so manner factors...
Maybe you could shift her to male? Like, into girly male.
Aaah, Bill Senpai~~
Ahem, I mean, it would be cool. So far we need some girly male to ease off the temper in our current male group.

Aaah, Bill Senpai~~
Ahem, I mean, it would be cool. So far we need some girly male to ease off the temper in our current male group.
I was actually planning or her being an intensely aggressive female type whom would probably rip Bill asunder if she knew he was having such thoughts about her. XP

Aaah, Bill Senpai~~
That's what I was planning to do with Jeremy, but he turned into a homosexual muggle-born Draco that gets bullied. Then again, I'm pretty sure that Snape and Draco were secretly involved, I ship it hard. But yeah, Jeremy turned into a completely different type of person. Though he is still a sweet little precious baby. Angsty and hateful as he is.

I feel like there's really be no problem with a third Hufflepuff girl. I think of all the different angles on the character balance, gender ratio within a house is less important than the overall house and overall gender balances, which you would be helping with a girl in Hufflepuff. No one expects one character per house per year per gender or anything XD

The table I made was just for anyone like me who likes being able to see it all at once.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Hello !
I'd love to reserve a 7th Year Hufflepuff, and a 6th Year Gryffindor; both male and female respectively.
So sorry that I couldn't respond to you sooner but I look forward to seeing your characters. :)

• Love
Reactions: Prissy

embed.php

tumblr_mep7h7X8ZV1rynxj1.gif

"I feel very cheeky."

embed.php

| Name |
Jayson Mitchell Woodsen.

| Nickname |
Considering that Jay is already taken by his brother, Jayden, Jayson usually uses his middle name, Mitchell, when he meets people now. So, most people just call him Mitch.

| Age |

| Birth Date |
October 1st.

| Gender |
Male.

| Sexual Orientation |
Bisexual though usually leans towards guys more than girls.

| In Depth Appearance |[/hr]​

Even though Jayson looks identical to Jayden, Jayson thinks he is his own natural Adonis to the world. He is just shy short from his brother, standing about five foot eleven and weighing about one hundred and twenty-six pounds. Much like his brother, Jayden, Jayson also has a lean, well built and balanced frame with a very toned out body. He likes to keep his hair cut medium-short but have it fluffed up a little bit. His eyes are pure hazel but he, too, has expressive dark brown eyebrows. Jayson likes to wear whatever he is comfortable in, honestly. He doesn't really care if he is not matching or anything, just whatever he can find is his clothing choice for that day. Jayson has his house symbol on his wrist and that's the only tattoo he has. No scars or piercings here.

embed.php

| Likes |
Jayden || This guy is his best friend along with being his brother. He loves his brother dearly.

Early Mornings || Jayson likes to wake up early within the morning hours and watch the sunrise.

Eating || Much like his brother, Jayson can scarf down some food.

Guys || Jayson maybe Bisexual but it's guys that really gets him worked up inside.

| Dislikes |
Boredom || Jayson doesn't like being bored. He cannot stand it.

Being Late || He doesn't like to be late to anything. Punctuality is the most important thing to him.

Stereotypes || Jayson really hate people that stereotype other people.

Quiet || Jayson doesn't like being quiet as he loves to socialize with people.

| Habits |
Pranks || Pulling pranks is Jayson's forte. He loves to be in a prank war with other people.

Injecting Himself || Jayson tends to have a habit of injecting himself into a conversation.

| Hobbies |
Storytelling || Jayson honestly loves to tell stories, whether it be a tragedy, romantic or even horror. He just loves to tell other people stories.

Journalist || Jayson likes to write in his journal much like a diary.

| Fears |
Losing his brother || If Jayson was without his brother, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

Dementors || Jayson is frightened of Dementors. Like, he'll crawl into a ball be seen in a nearby corner

embed.php

| Personality |
Jayson is a person that does something without thinking about the consequences that comes with his actions. Just like Jayden, Jayson also is widely intelligent when it comes to certain subjects and topics. On a bad day, about a subject or topic he likes, he’ll add in his two cents here and there then be done with the conversation. But on a good day, he’ll fangirl all day about something he is definitely interested in and even engage in deep conversation with someone. Jayson is confident and even if he doesn’t come out on top, he’ll find a way to come out on top next time. The only negative trait Jayson hates about himself is his opinionated side. He has opinions about every little subject. Sometimes, he’ll keep quiet but other times, he’ll go through and through with you until the other person calls quits on the conversation. Jayson is a perfectionist as everything must be the way he needs them to be in order for him to function properly.

| History |
Nothing happened within the life of Jayson Woodsen until he was five years of age, when his parents told him that he was a wizard. At first, Jayson didn't really know how to receive the news and whether or not he wanted to accept it either. Instead, he just kept quiet for a few days and didn't speak to anyone. His father taught him how to keep his abilities hidden from the outside world while his mother taught him how to hone his abilities, even when he's upset. Jayson learned rather fast and his parents was extremely proud of him and his brother, even though his brother wasn't as fast as him.

During his childhood, Jayson has had some close calls when he almost used his abilities out in public but his brother has always been there to stop him. When he turned eleven years of age, he received an acceptance to Hogwarts, a school for witches and wizards alike. His parents explained to him about the school in detail and immediately went out and brought the needed supplies that he needed to have for his first year at Hogwarts.

Jayson was sorted into the house of Slytherin while his brother was sorted into Gryfinndor. Of course, it was really weird that they were sorted into different houses but both of them kept quiet about it. Jayson has enjoyed making friends within the Slytherin house and even made a few friends outside of the house, besides his brother.

Going onto his sixth year at the school for witches and wizards, Hogwarts, Jayson feels better about going into the year. He just hopes that things go well this year so that he can make it to his last and final year, which will be his seventh year. Jayson is liked and hated by many at the school but he doesn't care much for those that hate him but adores the people that love him. Jayson loves being at Hogwarts and even being a wizard as that's something he won't regret within his life.

embed.php

| House |
Slytherin.

| Blood Status |
Pure Blood.

| Wand |
Jayson has an eleven inch wand made with Cherry Wood and a dragon heartstring core.

| Pet |
Jayson has an all white owl, as well but he named it Whitey.

| Patronus |
Non-Corporeal.

| Boggart |
Seeing Dementors suck the life out of Jayden.

| Extracurricular Activities |
Herbology Club, President of Astronomy Club.[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Just a few observations:

Lynnaiyah Crestbane

Bill Lavender-Hagenn

Mio Coarizake

Pandora Riddle

Michelle Ward

Amara Soliaras
Alistair Blood

Erick Crestbane

Jayden Woodsen
Thanks so much for this. Hope you don't mind but I've added it to the front page. :)

Reactions: You
We got a set start day yet? No rush, just curious

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Fair enough. I've talked to some of you about character relationships. I'll try and PM the rest of you soon. I'm having to travel for work today and tomorrow though, so it might have to wait til Thursday

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Fair enough. I've talked to some of you about character relationships. I'll try and PM the rest of you soon. I'm having to travel for work today and tomorrow though, so it might have to wait til Thursday
Okay!

On account of @Envie's 7th year hufflepuff in the works I'll change mine into a 5th year. Yay, two 5th years..

Status
Not open for further replies.