The Wizarding World: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunshine & Whiskey

embed.php

hogwarts.gif

When a young witch or warlock reach a certain age, their envelope surely comes in the mail that they have been accepted to the most prestigious wizarding school known as Hogwarts.​

• We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. You may also bring if you desire an owl, a cat, or a toad. The term will begin on September 1st though we'll expect you on campus by August 30th. Cannot wait to see you for another year at Hogwarts.

• It's now 2016 and once again Hogwarts has been attacked by the Death Eaters. They are hoping to in turn kill the new Headmaster in order to gain control of the school and to kill all of the muggleborns and half-bloods. Unbeknownst to many of the professors and students, death eaters are lurking within the school walls with the rest of the students and professors. Who can you trust? How do you know who you can trust?

Also, every student will be punished for going into the Dark Forest, disobeying any of the Hogwarts rules, etc. No students will be given special treatment.

• I thank everyone that expressed interest within this roleplay and welcome the people that didn't express interest to join, as well. This is a Harry Potter roleplay, of course. It is non canon, as well. So the universe is ours. I plan on starting the roleplay with it being two weeks into the school year already. I will not be starting at the train station as that prolongs and gets boring pretty fast. Just saying. Again, thanks to everyone that joins because you are truly awesome!

• All Iwaku rules apply, of course.
    • Let's try and keep the gender ratio even. Meaning, not a lot of females since there are some males in this world. PG-13 rating here, folks.
    • Let's have fun with this story, guys. We're all here for the same exact reason so let's please have fun and not take anything serious.
    • Respect is very important here. So, let's please respect each other as we're all adults here and not babies. Let's act like it. Respect my rules, roleplay and decisions, too, please. Respect other people's characters, as well.
    • I, Sunshine & Whiskey, am the GM of the so my word law and I have final say so on all matters.
    • Make your character realistic. Wizards have flaws! Let's remember that but if you think any different then this roleplay might not be for you. Do not overpower your character either.
    • Absolutely no one liners. Please be able to post at least two and half paragraphs of non-dialogue. More is preferred and encouraged, as well. I expect a post at least two times a week, please. If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, please let us know so we can find a way to write your character out of the story. If you need to drop, please let us know that, as well.
    • Be committed and active! I cannot stress this enough. Yes, we all have lives and I get that but don't join if you're only going to post one or two times then just disappear. It isn't fair to me or the other writers.
    • Do not! I repeat, Do Not GodMod, Autohit, Powerplay or Metagame your own characters or someone else's character. You'll get two warnings but third time, you're kicked from the roleplay.

tumblr_lnd07cJqlB1qh9p1co1_500.gif

*Note: If you see everyone making a character for a particular house then please choose a different house. I'd also like it if characters were 5th years and above. Coding does not guarantee acceptance!
  Gryffindor Slytherin Ravenclaw Hufflepuff
5 Brian McLennan Jeremy Danalisen
Lynnaiyah Crestbane

Bill Lavender-Hagenn

Annaliese Cormac

Mio Coarizake

Pandora Riddle

Michelle Ward

Amara Soliaras
Alistair Blood

Erick Crestbane

Jayden Woodsen
Jayson Woodsen Ravindra Jeyaretnam  

embed.php

These individuals possess certain traits such as: bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry.
This house was founded by Godric Gryffindor.

embed.php

These individuals possess certain such as: ambition, cunning and resourcefulness.
This house was founded by Salazar Slytherin.

embed.php

These individuals possess certain such as: intelligence, knowledge, and wit.
This house was founded by Rowena Ravenclaw.

embed.php

These individuals possess certain such as: hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play.
This house was founded by Helga Hufflepuff.

embed.php

Code:
[center][img]Realistic IMG here[/img]
[color=#hexcode]Character Name | Age | Year | House | [color=#hexcode]#Hexcode[/color][/color]
Add a small description of their wand here, please.[/center]

[color=#hexcode]Nickname:[/color]
If applicable.

[color=#hexcode]Gender:[/color]
Male? Female?

[color=#hexcode]Sexual Orientation:[/color]
Homo? Hetero? Bi? Pan?

[color=#hexcode]Blood Status:[/color]
Pure Blood? Muggle Born? Half Blood?

[color=#hexcode]Pet:[/color]
If applicable.

[color=#hexcode]Patronus:[/color]
What's their spirit form?

[color=#hexcode]Boggart:[/color]
What are they afraid of? Their biggest fear.

[color=#hexcode]In Depth Appearance:[/color]
At least a paragraph detailing their appearance. Even include day to day wear, tattoos, piercings and scars.

[color=#hexcode]Likes:[/color]
Max of five.

[color=#hexcode]Dislikes:[/color]
Max of five.

[color=#hexcode]Habits:[/color]
Max of two.

[color=#hexcode]Hobbies:[/color]
Max of two.

[color=#hexcode]Fears:[/color]
Doesn't necessarily have to be a phobia.

[color=#hexcode]Personality Traits:[/color]
List the good, bad and downright ugly.

[color=#hexcode]Personality:[/color]
At least one or two paragraphs detailing their personality.

[color=#hexcode]History:[/color]
At least two to three paragraphs detailing their background.

[color=#hexcode]Extracurricular Activities:[/color]
Quidditch? Part of any clubs?

Code:
[font=?][size=7][color=#hexcode]Character Name[/color][/size][/font]
[IMG]IMG or GIF[/IMG]
[color=#hexcode][b]"[i]Character Quote.[/i]"[/b][/color]
⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies[/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=#800800]G R Y F I N N D O R[/COLOR][/CENTER]

B R I A N . M C L E N N A N
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."
Description of relation. 3+ sentences.

A L I S T A I R . B L O O D
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

E R I C K . C R E S T B A N E
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

J A Y D E N . W O O D S E N
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

[CENTER][COLOR=#008800]S L Y T H E R I N[/COLOR][/CENTER]

J E R E M Y . D A N A L I S E N
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

M I O . C O A R I Z A K E
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

P A N D O R A . R I D D L E
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

J A Y S O N . W O O D S E N
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

[CENTER][COLOR=#15155e]R A V E N C L A W[/COLOR][/CENTER]

L Y N N A I Y A H . C R E S T B A N E
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

B I L L . L A V E N D E R - H A G E N N
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

A N N A L I E S E . C O R M A C
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

R A V I N D R A . J E Y A R E T N A M
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

[CENTER][COLOR=#ded16a]H U F F L E P U F F[/COLOR][/CENTER]

M I C H E L L E . W A R D
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

A M A R A . S O L I A R A S
|{Symbol}|
"Thoughts on relation."

Last edited:
wip

dark_curly_hair-1220.jpg

Pandora Riddle | 17 | 6th year | Slytherin |
Oak Wood 11" Thestrial hair core

Nickname:
Panda call her this she will slap you so hard or curse you

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Status:
Pure Blood

Pet:
Silver her Tabby cat

Patronus:
Wolf

Boggart:
The GRIM

In Depth Appearance:
Pandora stood at 5'8 and weighed around 125. She was tiny and her flesh was flawless . Her eye's were green dark, deep, and mysterious. Her hair was long brown and went down to the middle finger her back. Her clothes were that of a high society girl and yet they were slightly revealing just as long as it had sleeves. She liked to show off her wonderful body.

spells
music
potions
snakes
winter and Fall

Dislikes:
stupidity
Summer
nosey people
Quidditch
Half Bloods

Habits:
Bites under her nails when she is in deep thought
Plays with her hair when annoyed

Hobbies:
Spells
writing

Fears:
death
being found out

Personality Traits:
Mysterious
Smart
charming
witty
ambitious
bold
Daring
adventurous
Sarcastic
cold
dark

Personality:

History:

Extracurricular Activities:
Quidditch? Part of any clubs?

54Z9B.jpg

Alistair Blood | 17| 7th Year| Gryfindor|

Nickname:
Blood

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Status:
Pure Blood

Pet:
Fargo Dog

Patronus:
Hippogriff

Boggart:
Snakes

In Depth Appearance:

Dislikes:

Habits:

Hobbies:

Fears:

Personality Traits:

Personality:

History:

Quidditch? Part of any clubs?​

Last edited:
I plan on starting the roleplay with it being two weeks into the school year already. I will not be starting at the train station as that prolongs and gets boring pretty fast.
Oh thank goodness XD

I'll start work on a character tonight, I think. Hopefully have him up by tomorrow.

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Oh thank goodness XD

I'll start work on a character tonight, I think. Hopefully have him up by tomorrow.
Already. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

W.I.P
1fd0468ec64eeeea01ba46994b0e6691.jpg

Michelle Rose Ward | 17 | 6th Year | Hufflepuff
elm wood with a phoenix feather core, 12 1/2 inches in length and with unyielding flexibility

Nickname:
Mishy, Mishybear

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Status:
Pureblood

Pet:
A maine coon named pumpkin

Patronus:
Seal

Boggart:
Gryndlows

In Depth Appearance:
Standing at the height of five feet and eight inches, her height is considered average among ther peers. Her soft, pale skin indicate affinities for both a great deal of personal hygiene and remaining indoors, the former of which is equally demonstrated in her somewhat wavy locks of black hair, which are silky in their smoothness, and tirelessly maintained despite their long length.

Her face is v-shaped with rosy skin framed on either side by black locks, has a straight nose and almond shaped brown eyes framed by a cascade of aureate hair, she looks like a doll if not like she walked straight out of some sort of grandiose portrait.

She only wears couture yet preppy clothes.

Cats
Fashion
Pastries
The season spring

Dislikes:
Rude people
Liars
Dogs
Black lake
Gryndlows

Habits:
Always brings a roll of parchment, quill and ink with her or a pen and notepad (depends if the latter its allowed)
Bites her lip whenever concentrating on something

Hobbies:
Reading
Baking

Fears:
gryndlows
Black Lake
Being betrayed

Personality Traits:
Childish
Curious
Ladylike
Polite
Insecure
Trustful
Nosey
Hides her true emotions

Personality

History:

Quidditch? Part of any clubs?​

Is this still open? I would totally love and adore doing a Slytherin.^^

Well I totally feel happy and honored to be joining your ranks here , My darling! I will begin work tonight on it and get the basics down.^^

Well I totally feel happy and honored to be joining your ranks here , My darling! I will begin work tonight on it and get the basics down.^^
Just take your time and I am happy to have you aboard. :)

I have a question. Since its 2016, is it possible for the students to use technology and stuff while in Hogwarts? Like cellphones, pen, paper and computers?

I have a question. Since its 2016, is it possible for the students to use technology and stuff while in Hogwarts? Like cellphones, pen, paper and computers?
It's possible. :) That's why I made it 2016. LOL. To make it slightly easier for us.

• Useful
Reactions: DANAsaur
Would it be alright to make siblings? Or is it just 1 character per person?

• Love
Would it be alright to make siblings? Or is it just 1 character per person?
Siblings are allowed. :) I am making male twins and a female.

You can have as many characters as you can handle.

• Useful
Reactions: Ichigo
Ig301LR.jpg

Lynnaiyah Crestbane | 15 | 5th Year | Ravenclaw
Ebony wood, Phoenix feather core, 10.5"
Nickname:
Lynn

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Blood Status:
Half-blood

Birthday:
13 June

Zodiac:
Gemini

Pet:
Great horned owl, Devon

Patronus:
Wolf

Boggart:
Giant spider

In Depth Appearance:
Lynn has dark brown hair that goes just past her shoulder blades. The normal part in her hair is on the left side, making it easy to cover her right eye. She rarely wears makeup, but if she does, it is blue or black eyeliner and a light pink lipstick at most. Her skin is somewhat pale, but still a bit tan. There are 2 piercings on each ear lobe, the lower ones are cobalt studs, the higher ones are small silver hoops. Her eyes are a pale light blue, though they tend to change colors sometimes. Rarely does she put on nail polish, but she will wear simple colors for special occasions. She is 5'3" (160 cm) and 127 lb (58 kg) with a slender build.

Normally she wears t-shirts, long sleeves, or tank tops with jean shorts or pants. There are times she will wear button up over shirts. Her shoes are normally sneakers or boots. For school she wears a button up shirt with sleeve length depending on the season, a grey house vest, and black pants with sneakers. Lynn always wears her silver chain with silver key that has a four leaf clover encased at the end of the key handle. Overall she has a more tomboyish appearance. She will switch between wearing her hair up in a ponytail or down depending on her mood. Though she will usually put it up if she is working a lot on something.

Music, Art, Potions, Animals, Magical creatures

Dislikes:
Spiders, Texting, Speaking in front of more than 3 people

Habits:
Spacing out a lot, Drawing on her notes/classwork

Hobbies:
Writing, Drawing

Fears:
Arachnophobia, Being completely forgotten, Getting lost

Personality Traits:
Positive - Active, Athletic, Cheerful, Clever, Creative, Friendly, Intuitive, Kind, Precise, Scholarly, Witty
Neutral - Absentminded, Artful, Boyish, Noncompetitive, Reserved, Stubborn, Surprising, Tough
Negative - Cautious, Clumsy, Distractable, Erratic, Impatient, Moody, Obnoxious, Procrastinating, Willful

Personality:
Lynn tends to keep to herself a bit, but does like to make a lot of friends. While she is not very outspoken, she still likes to get close to individuals. She can get a little too talkative and talk about the most random of things. Normally she can figure things out pretty quickly, she loves a challenge of any kind. Most times she is easily distracted and can be pretty clumsy at times. She is very creative and really tries to avoid competition. Most of the time she is also very stubborn and constantly procrastinates.

Her behavior is quite erratic and she is a little moody on most days. Lynn has a huge passion for art, music, and learning, she loves how much there is to learn and do in those areas. There are a lot of times that she seems more tough than most other girls, though it is not too common. She is also very willful unintentionally and will do some things without thinking. Despite being willful, she is also fairly cautious. Normally her cautious nature is when there is a new person or a new place as opposed to a new thing.

History:
Lynn grew up being the youngest of four, with three older brothers. She was born into a family that was known fairly well in the wizarding world, and her mother's family was somewhat known in the muggle world as well. The Crestbane name is most associated with the muggles and have many muggle companies that are beneficial to those less fortunate in the muggle world. For the most part she was left to the care of her brothers with how much her parents worked. She relied on her brother Erick the most, especially since he was the closest in age to her being only a year older. Her other two brothers were ages twenty-three and twenty-five. Her father and his side of the family are wizards and witches, while her mother's side is muggle.

All of her brothers and her father held up a long-standing tradition of being in the Gryffindor house. Although she feel into the few of her father's family that were in Ravenclaw. While she is not in the house her father wanted her in, he at least approves that she is not in Slytherin. Lynn's relationship with her father has always been shaky and she wants nothing more than to make him proud of her. On the other hand though, she wants to try and prove herself to her brother Erick as well. She may not be the most family oriented of people, but she still puts family before anything else in the world. About a year before starting her first year at Hogwarts, she was given her pet great horned owl, Devon. Devon is her best friend in the whole world and she talk to him constantly, it almost seems like he talks back sometimes.

Music club, Art club
uNzc60J.jpg

Erick Crestbane | 17 | 7th Year | Gryffindor
Apple wood, Unicorn tail hair core, 10.5"

Nickname:
n/a

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Blood Status:
2nd August

Birthday:
Leo

Zodiac:
Half-blood

Pet:
Ferret, Merlin

Patronus:
Lion

Boggart:
Giant snake

In Depth Appearance:
Erick has short dark brown hair that he swoops up at the front and green eyes that look pale in some lights. He has tan skin and several tattoos on his biceps that go up to his shoulders. His tattoos are mostly black tribal designs with roses and small birds. A silver stud on his right ear lobe is his only piercing. Erick has a more muscular and toned build and is 5'10" (178 cm) and 159 lb (72 kg). He grooms his goatee and mustache as best he can, but they are not too thick. There is also stubble along the sides of his chin. Normally he just wears t-shirts or long sleeves, depending on the season. He also has a gold chain necklace with a gold lion pendant on it. For pants he normally wears jeans or sometimes cargo shorts if it's warm enough out. When it comes to school he wears his robe with a white button up shirt, black house vest, and black pants. His shoes are usually sneakers or nice black dress shoes.

Dislikes:
Snakes, Divination

Habits:
Sleeping during class

Hobbies:
Practicing quidditch, Alchemical research

Fears:
Giant snakes, Getting eaten, Being ignored

Personality Traits:
Positive - Athletic, Charismatic, Charming, Courageous, Courteous, Fun-loving, Honorable, Popular, Positive
Neutral - Ambitious, Competitive, Determined, Outspoken, Proud, Stubborn, Tough
Negative - Arrogant, Boisterous, Disorganized, Egocentric, Fiery, Gullible, Impatient, Obnoxious, Rowdy

Personality:
Erick is a very stubborn and tough type of guy. He loves a challenge and loves competition even more. He is a very loud and charismatic person. Despite him being gullible, he is still in love with himself and how nice of a guy he is. While he brags a lot about his good deeds, he is a genuinely kind fun-loving, and honorable person. There was never a time when he was not popular wherever he went. While there are always people who do not like him, he is a very positive person. He is very determined and just a little ambitious.

He is also quite disorganized in his everyday life, not enough to say he is messy, but enough for him to misplace stuff fairly often. There are times he can also be very impatient and will get fairly rowdy as well. He likes to be the center of attention in a good light. He is a very brave and courageous person, though he has a very fiery way of showing it. Erick is also a very courteous guy and loves to be chivalrous and pay attention to tradition and ceremony.

History:
Erick was born as the third oldest in his family with two older brothers and a younger sister, Lynn. He was born into a fairly well-known family. While growing up, he practically raised Lynn on his own, taking responsibility for her pretty much. His parents left much of her care to him due to how busy they were, and he was perfectly fine with this. Lynn is his favorite of his siblings, mostly because he thinks she is the most adorable thing in the world. The Crestbane family itself in his eyes were humanitarians in the muggle world and almost outcasts among much of the wizarding world. While Lynn sees the family business as perfectly fine, he has some issues with a few of the things he hears in the halls at school.

As far as the tradition of being in Gryffindor, he is very pleased with his placement. Erick is huge on tradition and actually enjoys ceremonial type things. He even joined the quidditch team as a chaser his first year just like his father and older brothers. Much of his life has been dictated by tradition and he happily accepts this. While Lynn seems quite indifferent on tradition and family matters, Erick is overly eager to learn what the others of his family know and their responsibilities. He has never been the greatest student, but he gets by with the help of Lynn, thankfully she helps him gladly. The day before he started his first year at Hogwarts, he went out and bought a ferret that he promptly named Merlin.

Quidditch (chaser)
OLLC01X.jpg

Mio Coarizake | 16 | 6th Year | Slytherin
Acacia wood, Horned serpent horn core, 11"

Nickname:
Kitty

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Status:
Pure-blood

Birthday:
13th July

Zodiac:
Cancer

Pet:
Black cat, Blackmoon

Patronus:
Tiger

Boggart:
Werewolf

In Depth Appearance:
Mio has long black hair that is layered, goes down to the middle of her shoulder blades, and goes across her forehead. Her left eye is light blue and her right eye is icy light blue. She has pale, almost white skin and wears thick black eyeliner. She normally wears black or blue nail polish and her nails are a little past her fingertips and rounded. She has a slender and boyish build and is 5'0" (152 cm) and 120 lb (54kg). Her left ear has a sapphire stud in the lobe, a small silver hoop on the upper lobe, a black helix cuff, and silver hoop on upper helix. On her right ear is a sapphire stud with a black chain attached to a black helix cuff, a small cobalt stud on the upper lobe, and a small silver hoop on the upper helix. She also has a stud piercing in her tongue.

She normally wears tank tops, shirts that hang off her shoulder(s), graphic tees, striped long sleeves, and button up over shirts for tops. For bottoms she normally wears jeans or a pleated skirt. When she wears a skirt she wears mid-thigh high socks and knee high boots or high top sneakers. Mio almost always has her white and black headphones on her, usually around her neck if she is not using them. She also wears a black chain with a black dragon with wings that has its tail wrapped around a sapphire. For school she wears a black button up with a grey house vest, a black skirt, black mid-thigh high socks, and black and white high top sneakers. Her hair is pretty much always down unless she's working with potions or alchemical projects.

Rain, Alchemy, Potions, Magical creatures

Dislikes:
Crowds, Overly sunny days, Loud noises

Habits:
Talking to herself

Hobbies:
Singing, Drawing

Fears:
Public speaking, Losing to those who are weaker

Personality Traits:
Positive - Adaptable, Calm, Clever, Dignified, Imaginative, Logical, Perceptive, Persuasive, Resourceful, Witty
Neutral - Ambitious, Boyish, Competitive, Cute, Deceptive, Proud, Quiet, Sarcastic, Stubborn
Negative - Blunt, Calculating, Cautious, Cold, Cynical, Deceitful, Fickle, Hesitant, Moody, Sadistic, Secretive

Personality:
Mio is a calm and quiet type of girl, preferring to keep to herself most of the time, even in groups. She is also very dignified and proud, mostly because of her accomplishments. Ambition is another of her stronger qualities, though she is pretty good at hiding her ambitious nature. There are many times hen she gets very competitive and loves a good challenge. She is quite stubborn with pretty much anything, she borders on being argumentative. Most of the time she is quite deceptive, not just by her appearance, but with how she acts and what she says as well. Her deceptive nature ties in well with how secretive and deceitful she is. One of her favorite pastimes is lying and fooling people, she finds it fun.

She is also very sarcastic and loves when people miss her sarcasm, she finds it hilarious. Another of her major natures is how sadistic she is, she takes pleasure in the pain of others, especially if she is the one that causes it. While physical pain is quite funny to her, she prefers it to be more of a mental pain than anything else. She is also quite cynical and cold, the world is a boring and hopeless place, and she is proud enough to think she is better than many of the people in it. Whenever she speaks, she is normally more subtle, but there are quite a few times when she is blunt just to hurt someone or prove a point. She is very resourceful as well and uses whatever she can to further her goals and ambitions, even in small ways.

There are many times though when she is hesitant about some things, taking time to consider her options in situations. This also ties into her being cautious about most things as well. Mio is very calculating and logical, she loves to make sense of things and evaluate them as well as people. Perception is another of her traits that she uses often, taking in everything around her and taking note of things she hears and sees. She can also be quite fickle and moody, this happens fairly often when she just wakes up. Most of the time she is quite witty and loves to use her wit and cunning to get under someone's skin or just to show off. While she may be quite boyish overall and acts like a tomboy, she is also quite cute at times and acts like a cat for the most part. She loves to watch those around her and use whatever she can to her advantage.

History:
Mio was born into a highly prestigious family, the Coarizake family. They are known throughout the entire wizarding world as one of the most prominent families. One of the main reasons they are so famous is because of their financial contributions to places such as Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic. She has a total of thirteen older brothers between the ages of nineteen and twenty-seven years old, many of them twins or triplets. Being the youngest and the only female, she has been held to higher expectations than her brothers.

No one really took care of her, she was left mostly in the care of one of the house elves. The house elf did not have a name, so she named him Alabaster, thinking him kind to care for her. Although she did not understand until she was about ten that he was practically a slave. Seeing as she had always been kind to him and he was left alone by everyone else, he grew attached to her as she did him. They became like best friends, he even visits her at school fairly often.

Her family overall is proud of her and how well she has done at Hogwarts thus far. The thing they are most proud about is that she is in Slytherin. If she had been sent to any other house, her family might have disowned her. Every day she walks on thin ice with her family, always saying 'sir' or 'ma'm' to her parents. She was raised with manners and a more distinguished behavior, but tries to get away from that at school. Even though she has servants, she rarely calls them such, she actually enjoys the company of the household's, as she likes to call them, 'employees'.

She has always done good in school and has high goals for in the future. Mio's parents instilled a strong sense of pride and ambition in her, though she is good at hiding it when she feels the need to. The Coarizake family is how she is known so well at school, but she has always been able to seemingly 'disappear' from the attention of others. And about two years before starting at Hogwarts, she bought a pet cat to have as a companion. She took a keen interest in this little black cat and named her Blackmoon because of her fur and eye color combination. To her, Blackmoon and Alabaster are her two best friends in the world. She also talks to Blackmoon a lot and the slender little cat always seems to listen to her, occasionally mewling replies.

Quidditch (keeper), Ghoul studies
9Z5ynwW.jpg

Amara Solarias | 16 | 6th Year | Hufflepuff
Rosewood, White river monster spine core, 9.5"
Nickname:
Amy

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Blood Status:
Muggle-born
Birthday:
21st April

Zodiac:
Taurus

Pet:
Rabbit, Rhys

Patronus:
Fox

Boggart:
Clown

In Depth Appearance:
Amara has long, fiery red hair that goes down to the middle of her back and is usually parted to the left. Her eyes are an emerald green and almost sparkle in the sunlight. She has pale skin with a lot of freckles on her face, shoulders, arms, and knees. The only makeup she ever wears is a metallic-like red-orange lipstick. Amara will usually wear a red nail polish or no nail polish at all. She has a slender, but somewhat of an hour glass figure and is 5'6" (168 cm) and 135 lb (61 kg). Her shoulders are a bit more wide than most other girls. There is a fox tattoo along the entirety of the center of her back. Amara also has a small red heart with white wings on the underside of her wrist. She also has an emerald stud piercing in each of her ear lobes.

Normally she wears plain, light-colored tank tops or long sleeves, rarely t-shirts. She will also wear plaid button up shirts sometimes. For bottoms it is usually a pair of jeans or shorts. Her shoes are normally either cowboy boots or sneakers depending on the day or weather. Amara also has a gold chain with a bronze sitting fox pendant. There are some times she will put her hair up just to keep it out of the way. For school she normally has on a white short sleeve button up shirt, a grey house vest, a diagonally striped house tie, a black pleated skirt, grey knee high socks, and a pair of red and white sneakers.

Dislikes:
Clowns, Rain, Blood

Habits:
Twirling her hair

Hobbies:
Reading, Creating dance routines

Fears:
Being around clowns, Messing up in front of people

Personality Traits:
Positive - Amiable, Compassionate, Dedicated, Fair, Hardworking, Kind, Loyal, Patient, Romantic, Tolerant
Neutral - Amusing, Determined, Mellow, Noncompetitive, Unaggressive, Whimsical
Negative - Airy, Childish, Dependent, Envious, Forgetful, Indecisive, Over-imaginative, Quirky, Wishful

Personality:
Amara is a very kind and compassionate girl, she enjoys being as nice as possible. She is also very amiable and friendly, getting along with almost anyone that is willing to. It is easy for her to make friends with pretty much anyone that wants to be her friend. While she is a nice person, she is also quite airy and forgetful, often forgetting small things and getting distracted. Most would call her quirky because of her more country behavior and her somewhat childish behavior. She holds a certain amount of maturity, but it is more noticeable when she is acting childish than being mature. Being the way she is, she is very unaggressive and noncompetitive, she rather dislikes conflict, but in a more instinctual way than anything else.

She also gets told that she is over-imaginative and has wishful thinking quite often. Her dreams of everyone getting along and world peace are just where some of it starts. There is also the fact that she is very indecisive and is dependent on most others to help her out. While she tries to be independent, she usually needs help from others. Sometimes she is also quite envious of those that were born with at least one wizard parent. To her, it feels like her parents will never understand her, though she loves them all the same.

Loyalty is something that she is very keen on and one of her biggest values. She is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. Also, she is very hardworking, yet another of her big values. Along with being hardworking, she is very dedicated and patient with pretty much everything and everyone. Amara is also very tolerant and fair when it comes to others, even if it is a disagreement between other people. She is also quite the romantic and constantly dreams of finding her true love, no matter who they may be. While she is childish, she is also quite whimsical and mellow, she loves to relax, but also loves a good joke.

History:
Amara was born to a simple muggle farming family that specialized in livestock. She always helped out on the farm and loved to help out her parents with whatever they needed. Because both of her parents worked from home, she got to spend time with them and her older sister who is three years older than her. In her family she is the first to show any magical talent of any kind that her parents know of. Her family had never seen magic before, though they try their best to understand it for her sake. When she turned eleven and got her letter to Hogwarts, it felt like an amazing opportunity to get away from home and try to be more independent.

While she constantly heard the term 'mudblood' tossed around, she did not really care because she had no clue what it meant. Even after she found out, she still did not care, because neither of her parents were part of the wizarding world. Even though she has learned a lot about the wizarding world and magic overall, there is still a lot she does not know about it. If she had to be perfectly honest, she is okay with not knowing everything. She just wants to do her best and make her family ad friends proud of her and help them out as much as possible. When she left for Hogwarts her first year, she brought her best friend Rhys, a small black and tan rabbit with her. She has brought him every year since and still does.

Astronomy club, Charms club
Bz1BMNN.jpg

Jeremy Danalisen | 15 | 5th Year | Slytherin
Aspen, Rougarou hair core, 11"

Nickname:
D.J.

Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual
(not openly)

Blood Status:
Muggle-born

Birthday:
31st October

Zodiac:
Scorpio

Pet:
Rough-scaled bush viper, Culdreth
(25" long, non-venomous)

Patronus:
Shark

Boggart:
Manticore

In Depth Appearance:
Jeremy has short, orange-red hair that he swoops to the right side. His left eye is an emerald green and his right is a sapphire blue. Sometimes his eyes will sparkle if the light hits them just right. For his skin tone he has fair skin and light freckles cover his face. His build is slender and just ever so slightly feminine, but not very noticeably. As for his height he is 5'7" (170 cm) and his weight is 140 lb (64 kg). There is also stubble growing on his chin, though he keeps it as stubble because he does not want a beard or goatee. He also has small silver stud snake bite piercings just below his bottom lip.

Normally for clothing he will wear darker colors, mostly blues and greens though. He likes to wear t-shirts or long sleeves most of the time. Often times he will wear a zip up hoodie or a button up over shirt during any season. There are rare occasions when he will wear baggy long sleeves, but most of his clothes are tight. For bottoms he wears jeans and skinny jeans of pretty much any color but prefers black and greys. His shoes are normally skate shoes or high top sneakers. For school he wears a black button up long sleeve with the sleeves rolled, a grey house vest, black or grey jeans, and either skate shoes or high top sneakers.

Care of magical creatures, Herbology, Being alone

Dislikes:
Narcissistic pure-bloods, Divination, Overly happy people

Habits:
Ignoring people, Getting into arguments or fights

Hobbies:
Reading, Studying

Fears:
Being rejected, His parents hating him

Personality Traits:
Positive - Alert, Aspiring, Clever, Farsighted, Flexible, Independent, Perfectionist, Resourceful, Sensitive
Neutral - Ambitious, Competitive, Contradictory, Emotional, Impersonal, Proud, Reserved, Sarcastic
Negative - Abrasive, Argumentative, Asocial, Cautious, Delicate, Envious, Hostile, Resentful, Venomous

Personality:
Jeremy is a strange guy in the fact that he has an issue with pretty much everyone. He has a chip on his shoulder all of the time. While he is just as ambitious and resourceful as the rest of his house, he is not the strongest of individuals. Proud and aspiring, he looks at his actions and the actions of those around him to be better. Competitiveness is something that he is in every definition of the word, he loves a challenge. He is also very clever and sarcastic, he enjoys getting on other people's nerves in just the right way. Jeremy is also very farsighted and looks to the future constantly and uses that to help him make decisions.

He is a very flexible person and can change his plans and actions to match almost anything that may happen. Often times though he is very hostile and abrasive, always making a girl cry or getting into fights with his words. This also ties into how argumentative he is, constantly getting into arguments that lead to more fights. Just like a viper he is quite venomous with his words and sometimes actions, rarely caring for what others think or say. When it comes to how he sees others, he is quite envious of them, especially those who have at least one wizard or witch parent. His flaws have turned him into a perfectionist, trying to always do everything perfect so that no one can say anything bad to or about him.

Most times he is quite impersonal and cautious, it is hard to get him to bring his personal life into anything and is always wary of others. He is also very reserved about his emotions and can be very asocial at times. Though he may not seem it, he is very sensitive to what others say about his blood status. Jeremy gets quite emotional though he will never show it to anyone unless they were the closest person to him. This also means he is very contradictory about what he says, he could tell someone he hated them but in reality he wants to be their friend. He is also not openly gay, fearing that others might say something about it.

History:
Jeremy was born into a normal and loving muggle family that had been killed in a car accident when he was only four. About five years later he was adopted by a kind muggle family that already had triplet boys. He loved his new little brothers and parents as he grew up. As far as he can still tell they had no clue about magic either, just like his biological parents. When he turned eleven and got the letter of acceptance to Hogwarts he was surprised, as were his parents. All three of his little brothers wanted him to perform magic for them, but he told them no as it was apparently against the rules.

His first year at Hogwarts was rough, especially since he was a muggle-born. It did not help that he was placed into Slytherin, the house that had mostly 'mudblood' hating wizards and witches. He got offended at pretty much every cruel and harsh thing they said. When he was around the people that bullied him he would be more angry, then when he was all alone he would cry. It was also not too long after this that he felt he might not be like most of the guys in school, because he was finding more interest in them than the girls. While it may not have been a problem for most, he was too scared to get bullied for another thing that he kept it to himself.

Even to this day he still gets bullied and he believes that he always will. Instead of focusing solely on that, he found herbalism while he was in school and took an immediate liking to it in his first year. There was not much that he did outside of class other than ancient studies, reading, studying, and writing letters home. It was not until his third year that he began to make any friends, but he kept even them at a distance and never really got close to anyone. There was little that he wanted to do with others, though he envied how some of them had important family heritage or a lot of friends. He also got his only true friend Culdreth, a non-venomous rough-scaled bush viper, a year before going to Hogwarts.

Ancient studies

Last edited:
You guys can use your own hexcode. It doesn't have to represent the house. I should've stayed that earlier so that's my bad. :(

I just did it because I got bored and wanted some fun color stuffs.

I just did it because I got bored and wanted some fun color stuffs.
Your characters are amazing so far!! I honestly love colored sheets.

Can't wait to get mines up! Which they should be ready in a few moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.