The Wizarding World: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I was working on my character and Iwaku crashed on me for once in a million years... -commits hara-kiri- -revives and goes back to it...-

So, y'all discover your Patronus?

I got a wild boar and still don't know how I feel about it lol

Butterfly...
A freaking butterfly...
IT'S AMAZING!

Mine's a chow dog.

Is that because I look fluffy? XD

1RpHVox.jpg

× A S P E N / L O R E L E I / D E L A N E Y /
AKA "DELANEY" ⠀⠀⠀ CISGENDER FEMALE ⠀⠀⠀ DEMISEXUAL⠀⠀⠀6TH YEAR⠀⠀⠀16 Y.O.⠀⠀⠀GRYFFINDOR⠀⠀⠀MUGGLE-BORN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⠀⠀⠀ P H Y S I C A L ! !
⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⠀⠀⠀Standing at the remarkable 5' 10" (177.8 CM), Aspen is of relatively tall stature. She possesses a slightly lanky build, with
⠀⠀⠀rather broad shoulders, and weighs in at approximately 136 LBS (61.7 KG). Aspen's hair is thick and frizzled, cascading down
⠀⠀⠀to the lower region of her shoulders in waves of mocha when released from its usual bun-like cage, or simply pulled up and out
⠀⠀⠀of the facial section of her anatomy due to its unruly nature.
⠀⠀⠀Aspen's eyes are a chocolate brown, large and framed by thick lashes and minimally arched eyebrows, while her skin is a lighter
⠀⠀⠀shade of tawny brown, and perpetually warm to the touch. Her features are rather sharp, with high cheekbones and a prominent
⠀⠀⠀jaw, although the subtle femininity many fail to see within her are present in her modestly full lips, and faint dimples. Aspen has
⠀⠀⠀a conspicuous bump at the beginning of her nose from a previous Flying lesson accident.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ L I K E S ! !
⠀⠀⠀EARL GREY TEA.
⠀⠀⠀POTIONS.
⠀⠀⠀➠ ALCHEMY.
⠀⠀⠀➠ SUGAR QUILLS.
⠀⠀⠀➠ LIGHT DRIZZLE / RAIN.

⠀⠀⠀ D I S L I K E S ! !
⠀⠀⠀MUTTON.
⠀⠀⠀CHOCOLATE.
⠀⠀⠀➠ PUMPKIN JUICE.
⠀⠀⠀➠ HISTORY OF MAGIC.
⠀⠀⠀➠ HOUSE ARCHETYPES.

⠀⠀⠀ W A N D ! !
⠀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⠀⠀⠀WOOD PINE
⠀⠀⠀The straight-grained pine wand always chooses an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing
⠀⠀⠀and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and
⠀⠀⠀spells. Many wandmakers insist that pine wands are able to detect, and perform best for, owners who are destined for long
⠀⠀⠀lives. The pine wand is one of those that is most sensitive to non-verbal magic.
⠀⠀⠀CORE UNICORN HAIR.
⠀⠀⠀Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn
⠀⠀⠀cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly
⠀⠀⠀attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard. Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair
⠀⠀⠀are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if
⠀⠀⠀seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may die and need replacing.
⠀⠀⠀LENGTH 13 3/4"
⠀⠀⠀FLEXIBILITY SUPPLE.

⠀⠀⠀ C H A R A C T E R ! !
⠀⠀⠀PET COMMON TOAD.
⠀⠀⠀PATRONUS IMPALA (SLIGHTLY NON-CORPOREAL).
⠀⠀⠀BOGGART GIANT PYTHON.
⠀⠀⠀FEARS OPHIDIOPHOBIA (ABNORMAL FEAR OF SNAKES).
⠀⠀⠀HABITS SKIPPING BREAKFAST & SLEEPING IN.
⠀⠀⠀Though unintentional, dismissing herself early and rising late has really taken its toll on Aspen. Naturally, she's a very heavy
⠀⠀⠀sleeper, and can never wake up from both owls banging into her window pane, or a simple Muggle alarm clock. There's a likely
⠀⠀⠀possibility that Aspen may not wake up from the ceiling collapsing in on her, however that may be because she is unconscious
⠀⠀⠀from having bricks and building material plummet down onto her. Regardless, she rarely takes her morning meal at all.
⠀⠀⠀HOBBIES SCULPTING & OIL-PAINTING.
⠀⠀⠀To compensate for her horrid academics, Aspen can typically be discovered cooped in with a palette dolloped with varying blobs
⠀⠀⠀of amount and colour. She has the tendency to utilise her parents' weekly ten Galleons to be stored for future Hogsmeade
⠀⠀⠀excursions. Her regular purchases include oil-paints, unicorn hair paintbrushes, ceramic clay, and the usual artist's wares. So far,
⠀⠀⠀her parents haven't found out about her unauthorised expenditures, though they aren't going to any time soon.
⠀⠀⠀EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES MUGGLE ART.

⠀⠀⠀PERSONALITY STOIC.
⠀⠀⠀Why do people cry ? Aspen can't seem grasp the idea of liquid rolling down your cheeks when you're depressed, or vexed. Is it a
⠀⠀⠀reflex ? Why don't you simply be solemn about it ? The last time Aspen can recall being truly glum and on the brink of tears is ...
⠀⠀⠀well ... she hasn't. It is odd, yes, to be incapable of doing so, but there are far more better alternatives than publicly humiliating
⠀⠀⠀yourself. Think like Aspen; and put on a stony face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ AUDACIOUS
⠀⠀⠀Apparently, albeit the gingerly attitude taken during lessons, Aspen isn't one for core classes (excluding Potions, of course), and has
⠀⠀⠀a tendency to accidentally skip class. She's quite willing to take bold risks to fulfill her appetite for adventure, and isn't afraid to
⠀⠀⠀challenge the authority in any way. This has led to a few encounters with a particular handful of teachers in detention, and may
⠀⠀⠀have had her blacklisted by her History of Magic professor.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ VISIONARY.
⠀⠀⠀Aspen resides in her own little world; she can help but to space off during the more mundane lessons on her schedule. She has
⠀⠀⠀even taken the initiative to select the seats which are most close to the windows. The soft breeze that flows into the classroom
⠀⠀⠀makes the lesson a bit more bearable — however, not quite. She takes the little amount of time she has to herself to rearrange her
⠀⠀⠀thoughts.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ IGNORANT.
⠀⠀⠀There's no wonder she isn't in Ravenclaw. Aspen doesn't fare well with being attentive in class, especially in History of Magic.
⠀⠀⠀Admittedly, here's more thought taken into contemplating what she'd have for lunch. Her actions, of course, have taken their
⠀⠀⠀affect; her Ordinary Wizarding Levels scores were only slightly above the passing mark (and a T for History of Magic). In all,
⠀⠀⠀she would be very grateful for a tutor or a mentor as the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests are only a year away.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ AMICABLE.
⠀⠀⠀Despite being quite introverted, Aspen is relatively approachable to anyone who crosses paths with her. She doesn't have a
⠀⠀⠀designated posse of friends, and tends to stray from person to person, leaving on a positive note before moving on. Due to this,
⠀⠀⠀she isn't specifically loathed in the Hogwarts community. There are some, however who do dislike her, though she can't really
⠀⠀⠀fathom what it is that they distaste.

⠀⠀⠀ H I S T O R Y ! !
⠀⠀⠀WIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Excited for new characters.

I saw that a friend got leopardess for their Patronus. I was hoping to get that, seeing as I'd given my character aleopard patronus just a few days earlier.

• Love
Reactions: Prissy
Ok...I'm not making my second character because the universe simply doesn't want it to be apparently.

PS. My personal patronus is a West Highland Terrier is what I got.

• Love
Reactions: Prissy
I don't think we're gonna be seeing our GM for a while. Just saying.

Is this still accepting? I'd like to make a male Slytherin.

or did this die? ;o;

Is this still accepting? I'd like to make a male Slytherin.

or did this die? ;o;

Thanks for your interest, but I don't think this is going anywhere. You can try your hand at a character and hope the GM returns but other than that I don't really know

@Ichigo @~Dark Disney~ @RecentlyInsaneRussian @Mysty @You @BlueFlameNikku @Envie
Okay, I think I tagged everyone but if not, I am sorry. Speaking of apologies, I do apologize for sort of abandoning this roleplay. I've had a lot going on work and personal wise that I needed to take some time off away from writing. I am truly sorry and if you guys are still in this then so am I but if not, I cannot blame you for your decision.

So, whose all still in this and who has jumped ship? Please be honest.

Reactions: Petrichor
I'm still interested!

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
I'm still interested!
Hey! I saw that you were one of the new interested people and I'd just like to say Welcome Aboard! Please take your time with your character or characters. :)

Reactions: Mysty
Hey! I saw that you were one of the new interested people and I'd just like to say Welcome Aboard! Please take your time with your character or characters. :)
Thank you! I'll have them up as soon as possible.

Ah, welcome back! Yeah, I'm still in

Status
Not open for further replies.