The Wizarding World: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Already sees experiments and explosions that Brian, Lynn and Bill do together*
@Ichigo @BlueFlameNikku
...and I'm loving every second of the thought. Kinda funny with Brian being the odd one out not being in the RavenClaw house.

-Brian creates the pyro bomb- -Bill experiments to make the explosion bigger- -Lynn creates a potion to put out the flames after it goes wrong-

...and I'm loving every second of the thought. Kinda funny with Brian being the odd one out not being in the RavenClaw house.

-Brian creates the pyro bomb- -Bill experiments to make the explosion bigger- -Lynn creates a potion to put out the flames after it goes wrong-
And they all met because of this unfortunate incident.

O M G
XD

Bill: I told you! I told you not to put it near the water!
Lynn: Haha...
Brian: I thought to make a big splash...
Bill: *soaked in water, water everywhere in the room and in the corridor* Well indeed! You made a "big splash"!

@RecentlyInsaneRussian @BlueFlameNikku
I've accepted both of your incredible characters. Nice work on them, guys! :D

@Ichigo @You @~Dark Disney~ @RecentlyInsaneRussian @BlueFlameNikku
Update; I am hoping to get my last three characters up tonight after work along with a character page so it's easy for everyone to keep of instead of having to go from page to page. I also hope to get the relations chart up tonight, as well. :)

I am hoping to get this started on Monday. Sounds good with you guys? :)

Update; I am hoping to get my last three characters up tonight after work along with a character page so it's easy for everyone to keep of instead of having to go from page to page. I also hope to get the relations chart up tonight, as well. :)

I am hoping to get this started on Monday. Sounds good with you guys? :)
I'm okay with it!
You know, maybe I could make up relationships with your characters too?

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
I think we already formed some kind of gang:
Lynn, Bill and Brian - Idk, maybe Terrorists? Haha, joke... Haha.

• Love
Hehe, Brian's gonna love my character...

Somehow I went from a nice guy jock to someone else entirely.

Also just a quick thing in regards to relationships involving my OC Brian, I fully expect some relations with him to be greatly negative on account of his rap sheet so to speak to some people.

@You Can't wait to see. ^ ^

Also just a quick thing in regards to relationships involving my OC Brian, I fully expect some relations with him to be greatly negative on account of his rap sheet so to speak to some people.

@You Can't wait to see. ^ ^
Yep, same goes for Ravi. He's kinda full of himself so... hopefully that doesn't put off too many people from being his buddies

Speaking of which...

2vnntjk.jpg

Ravindran Jeyaretnam | 16 | 7 | Ravenclaw | 1f4669
11" chestnut with dragon heartstring core, slightly springy

Nickname:
Ravi
Don't call him Ravi the Ravenclaw if you value your life

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Status:
Pure Blood

Pet:
Spot-bellied eagle-owl named Wink

Patronus:
Leopard, when he can get it properly corporeal

Boggart:
Boggart takes the form of a dark bottomless lake

In Depth Appearance:
Dark haired with light brown skin, Ravi stands at 5'8" and weighs 149 lbs. Not large or bulky, he maintains a more lean muscular figure. With that perpetual smile on his face that extends up to his brown eyes, he always seems to be laughing at his own joke. Whether that's with or at others isn't quite certain. His chin and cheek are lined with a light stubble, owning up to fact that he can't grow a nice full beard like his dad and brother.

Ravi takes something of an all or nothing approach to his clothing. He likes to look clean and sharp, preferring a good shirt and chinos over the "t-shirts and jeans" combo. Still, he doesn't mind a t-shirt or tank if he just tosses a nice blazer over it. His attention to detail in this regard, his meticulous care of his clothes and hair, and proper fitting helps him look good, contributing his general air of confidence. It's impractical for him to be always look so nice of course, and in those cases he looks quite the opposite. Usually he just wears some of his athletic apparel, and when lounging around goes without a shirt whenever he can get away with it.

Quidditch, Muggle superhero comics, dancing, Magical Creatures, Winning

Dislikes:
Pureblood Supremacy, Muggle technology, Being alone, Losing, Being the least knowledgeable on a topic

Habits:
Planning out his week, fixing/adjusting his clothing and hair

Hobbies:
Reading, Quidditch

Fears:
Failure, Drowning

Personality Traits:
Confident, Charming, Flirt, Clever, Active, Ambitious, Proud, Presumptuous, Entitled, Disciplined, Cautious

Personality:
Ravi knows his strengths, and will not hesitate to let you know them. Never through bragging of course, but his attitude makes it perfectly clear when he believes himself to be the best in the room at something. He's kind of full of himself. He works hard and is disciplined in his studies as well as in Quidditch, so he would argue it's all deserved. Still, his upbringing may have given him a little too much self-esteem and made him used to getting his way.

Despite that, Ravi has his friends. For those who ignore or just accept his pride, he can be quite charming. He has his smaller group of friends and will often take to flirting with the young witches at school. While holding his own in confrontation, Ravi is never the one to escalate. He tries to remain level-headed and solve problems with his brain. Magic is a powerful tool, but need a brain and subtlety to utilize it best. While not the first to jump into a scuffle, his friends know they can completely rely on him to reluctantly back them. They can also rely on him to complain about having to do it.

History:
Ravi was born into a Pure-blooded household. With only one older brother and his father being a high official in the Ministry and Wizengamot, Ravi had a fairly privileged upbringing. His father regularly scored them tickets to see various Quidditch matches, and they were introduced to Ministry officials and their families through various dinners and other events. There were Death Eaters and sympathizers among both sides of his family and his parents looked to prevent that in their children. Apart from some harmless but misguided ideas on the helplessness of Muggles form his mother, it was clear that no hatred towards Muggles would be tolerated in the household.

Ravi is five years younger than his brother. When he was old enough to attend Hogwarts, Ravi had to stay behind and hope to hear stories when he got back. Ganesh made something of a reputation for himself at Hogwarts for being a talented duelist. He always returned to regale Ravi with stories of his Hogwarts adventures.

Naturally Ravi was beyond excited to receive his letter on his eleventh birthday. Upon arriving he was sorted into Ravenclaw. His was one of the longer sortings that year as the hat debated at length between Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Gryffindor (it didn't even once mention Hufflepuff). Even though he was in a different house from the brother he idolized, Ravi decided that Ravenclaw was clearly the best house. After all, it had him. He dedicated himself to his schoolwork, earning marks among the best in his class. Two things happened in his second year that he considers to have changed his life. One, he joined the Quidditch Team. His discipline and dedication served him well in becoming a good Chaser. Second, he discovered comic books from a friend. Though he generally wrote off most of the Muggle world as uninteresting (except their clothes. Those Muggles know style), something about these people running around in colorful costumes fighting for truth and justice really spoke to him. It became something of a guilty pleasure for Ravi, and he was always ecstatic to read more of his friend's collection.

Ravi's time at Hogwarts was shaped from there. He gained his group of friends, studied, played Quidditch, eventually chasing after girls with the rest of the boys, navigating the awkward state of being just friends with a girl, playing pranks, getting drawn into fights, dares, the pressure of Career Advice and OWLs. IN his fifth year, Ravi was split between becoming an Auror and working with Dragons. Now in his seventh year after much thought and studying he's well on his way to getting a position at a dragon reserve. He's not overly concerned with his NEWTs, confident in his ability to pass, and he's got the right connections set up. He's arrived at Hogwarts ready to make the most of this final year.

Extracurricular Activities:
Quidditch - chaser, Magical Creatures Club

FC: Arjun Kumaraswamy

Last edited:
Yep, same goes for Ravi. He's kinda full of himself so... hopefully that doesn't put off too many people from being his buddies

Speaking of which...

2vnntjk.jpg

Ravindran Jeyaretnam | 16 | 7 | Ravenclaw | 1f4669
11" chestnut with dragon heartstring core, slightly springy

Nickname:
Ravi
Don't call him Ravi the Ravenclaw if you value your life

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Status:
Pure Blood

Pet:
Spot-bellied eagle-owl named Wink

Patronus:
Leopard, when he can get it properly corporeal

Boggart:
Boggart takes the form of a dark bottomless lake

In Depth Appearance:
Dark haired with light brown skin, Ravi stands at 5'8" and weighs 149 lbs. Not large or bulky, he maintains a more lean muscular figure. With that perpetual smile on his face that extends up to his brown eyes, he always seems to be laughing at his own joke. Whether that's with or at others isn't quite certain. His chin and cheek are lined with a light stubble, owning up to fact that he can't grow a nice full beard like his dad and brother.

Ravi takes something of an all or nothing approach to his clothing. He likes to look clean and sharp, preferring a good shirt and chinos over the "t-shirts and jeans" combo. Still, he doesn't mind a t-shirt or tank if he just tosses a nice blazer over it. His attention to detail in this regard, his meticulous care of his clothes and hair, and proper fitting helps him look good, contributing his general air of confidence. It's impractical for him to be always look so nice of course, and in those cases he looks quite the opposite. Usually he just wears some of his athletic apparel, and when lounging around goes without a shirt whenever he can get away with it.

Quidditch, Muggle superhero comics, dancing, Magical Creatures, Winning

Dislikes:
Pureblood Supremacy, Muggle technology, Being alone, Losing, Being the least knowledgeable on a topic

Habits:
Planning out his week, fixing/adjusting his clothing and hair

Hobbies:
Reading, Quidditch

Fears:
Failure, Drowning

Personality Traits:
Confident, Charming, Flirt, Clever, Active, Ambitious, Proud, Presumptuous, Entitled, Disciplined, Cautious

Personality:
Ravi knows his strengths, and will not hesitate to let you know them. Never through bragging of course, but his attitude makes it perfectly clear when he believes himself to be the best in the room at something. He's kind of full of himself. He works hard and is disciplined in his studies as well as in Quidditch, so he would argue it's all deserved. Still, his upbringing may have given him a little too much self-esteem and made him used to getting his way.

Despite that, Ravi has his friends. For those who ignore or just accept his pride, he can be quite charming. He has his smaller group of friends and will often take to flirting with the young witches at school. While holding his own in confrontation, Ravi is never the one to escalate. He tries to remain level-headed and solve problems with his brain. Magic is a powerful tool, but need a brain and subtlety to utilize it best. While not the first to jump into a scuffle, his friends know they can completely rely on him to reluctantly back them. They can also rely on him to complain about having to do it.

History:
Ravi was born into a Pure-blooded household. With only one older brother and his father being a high official in the Ministry and Wizengamot, Ravi had a fairly privileged upbringing. His father regularly scored them tickets to see various Quidditch matches, and they were introduced to Ministry officials and their families through various dinners and other events. There were Death Eaters and sympathizers among both sides of his family and his parents looked to prevent that in their children. Apart from some harmless but misguided ideas on the helplessness of Muggles form his mother, it was clear that no hatred towards Muggles would be tolerated in the household.

Ravi is five years younger than his brother. When he was old enough to attend Hogwarts, Ravi had to stay behind and hope to hear stories when he got back. Ganesh made something of a reputation for himself at Hogwarts for being a talented duelist. He always returned to regale Ravi with stories of his Hogwarts adventures.

Naturally Ravi was beyond excited to receive his letter on his eleventh birthday. Upon arriving he was sorted into Ravenclaw. His was one of the longer sortings that year as the hat debated at length between Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Gryffindor (it didn't even once mention Hufflepuff). Even though he was in a different house from the brother he idolized, Ravi decided that Ravenclaw was clearly the best house. After all, it had him. He dedicated himself to his schoolwork, earning marks among the best in his class. Two things happened in his second year that he considers to have changed his life. One, he joined the Quidditch Team. His discipline and dedication served him well in becoming a good Chaser. Second, he discovered comic books from a friend. Though he generally wrote off most of the Muggle world as uninteresting (except their clothes. Those Muggles know style), something about these people running around in colorful costumes fighting for truth and justice really spoke to him. It became something of a guilty pleasure for Ravi, and he was always ecstatic to read more of his friend's collection.

Ravi's time at Hogwarts was shaped from there. He gained his group of friends, studied, played Quidditch, eventually chasing after girls with the rest of the boys, navigating the awkward state of being just friends with a girl, playing pranks, getting drawn into fights, dares, the pressure of Career Advice and OWLs. IN his fifth year, Ravi was split between becoming an Auror and working with Dragons. Now in his seventh year after much thought and studying he's well on his way to getting a position at a dragon reserve. He's not overly concerned with his NEWTs, confident in his ability to pass, and he's got the right connections set up. He's arrived at Hogwarts ready to make the most of this final year.

Extracurricular Activities:
Quidditch - chaser, Magical Creatures Club

FC: Arjun Kumaraswamy
Possibility of romantic rela-
*sees CS*
Okay then! I guess they can be best buds...
I am planning different person for a crush now.

Possibility of romantic rela-
*sees CS*
Okay then! I guess they can be best buds...
I am planning different person for a crush now.
lol sorry. We can discuss our character relationships or you can PM me now if you like. I'm still not sure how Ravi would feel about Bill's experiments

lol sorry. We can discuss our character relationships or you can PM me now if you like. I'm still not sure how Ravi would feel about Bill's experiments
Ravi: I want to be friends!
Bill: Then why you don't come over to me, Lynn and Brian when we do experiments? No, lessons are not an excuse.
Ravi: B-but your experiments! They are-
Bill: "stupid waste of my intellect and precious materials", yeah yeah, I heard it over a thousand times.

Hello everyone. I sincerely apologize for not having everything done yet but tonight when I get off of work tonight.

Thank you all and all of the characters look amazing. Speaking of which, I'll look over newly turned in characters tonight as well. :)

Hello everyone. I sincerely apologize for not having everything done yet but tonight when I get off of work tonight.

Thank you all and all of the characters look amazing. Speaking of which, I'll look over newly turned in characters tonight as well. :)
*Undyne's voice* THAT'S THE STUFF!
NGAAAAAAH!!!

If anyone wants to talk character relations, lemme know. Maybe PM me so we can discuss without filling up the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.