• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean pulled Stelios back out.

"Childish, hah funny choice of wording. The crush I had on you please we're still kids we aren't adults we're 16 learn that, crushes mean nothing and it's not that it's the fact you're the childish one you know going and pushing me on the grass as I did nothing but tell you the truth and going to punch me, great way to handle things Stelios why don't you just toss a brick at me while you're at it"

Sean said as he took a drag of his cigarette.

"Grow up honey not everything's about crushes anymore but rather dealing with your stupid actions of trying to abuse me, I mean wouldn't you just love to go to jail. So throw a punch, I fucking dare you"

Sean said as he smiled and patted his cheek.​

(merry boxingday LOL. wanted to post yesterday but was busy.)

(( I believe everyone is busy with Christmas stuff, or perhaps just busy in general. ))

(just time skip till the end of the movie)

(( Excuse me while I snicker uncontrollably and immaturely at the question Xavier just asked. ))​

(( Excuse me while I snicker uncontrollably and immaturely at the question Xavier just asked. ))​
(I had to come up with something to reply with haha.....and I really want to hear the answer hahaha hurry @SgShallow hahaha)

(Sorry I'm being so slow with my replies, guys. Wisdom teeth started coming in a few days ago and the pain just makes me want to kill everything. I'm going to a dentist later today... Not sure when I'll feel well enough to get back on my laptop after that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.