Should we accept new members

• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Why exactly does he have mixed feelings about Xavier?)
because he feels responsible for leaving which he thinks Xavier is mad at him for.)

:I Question for @Tart -- What should the relationship between Kaine and Scottie be like at this point?

7WC3Nyi.jpg

Name:
Skye Winters

Sexuality:
Unknown

Personality:
+Intelligent
+Obedient
+Tranquil
+Care-free
+Friendly
+Observant

Relationships:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Xavier:[/BCOLOR] The older boy has a special place in the nine years old heart for he's his 'big brother'.
[BCOLOR=#800000]Kaine:[/BCOLOR] Same as Xavier, the older boy also has a special place and is his 'big brother'.
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]Stelios:[/BCOLOR] Though they didn't hang out much, he cares about him a lot and misses him. He only hopes that he's doing okay.
[BCOLOR=#008000]Dante:[/BCOLOR] Off on a rocky start at first, the two are now friends and hang out a lot. He's glad that Dante's opened up more to him.
[BCOLOR=#666699]Sean:[/BCOLOR] Didn't get to know him that well, but he gets a good vibe from him.
[BCOLOR=#993366]Scottie:[/BCOLOR] Same as Sean. Plus, Kaine is cool with him so he's cool with him.
[BCOLOR=#ff9900]Summer:[/BCOLOR] Inseparable.

What has changed in the past three years:
Has become obsessed with Harry Potter

Other:
Doesn't carry Butterscotch everywhere he goes, but still has him

~~~

Name:
Summer Winters

Sexuality:
Unknown

Personality:
-Mischievous
-Sarcastic
-Possessive Overprotective
-Intelligent
-Short-tempered
-Sneaky

Relationships:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Xavier:[/BCOLOR] Enjoys his company somewhat. Puts up with him for he's very special to Skye.
[BCOLOR=#800000]Kaine:[/BCOLOR] Likes hanging out with him.
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]Stelios:[/BCOLOR] Didn't get to know, but he sounds cool.
[BCOLOR=#008000]Dante:[/BCOLOR] Didn't get along at all at first, but they're friends now. They still fight a lot, but it never lasts that long.
[BCOLOR=#666699]Sean:[/BCOLOR] Didn't get to know.
[BCOLOR=#993366]Scottie:[/BCOLOR] Cool with Kaine so he's cool with him.
[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Skye:[/BCOLOR] Inseparable. Quite overprotective over him.

Knows how to skateboard

Other:
None​

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those are some nice photos. o.o

IF ONLY I COULD USE ONE ;~;

Name:
Kaine Lorris

Sexuality:
Gay

Appearance:
Click Here For Images

Personality:
Kaine has been the responsible big brother figure to everyone in the house. Never wanting his self-proclaimed siblings to worry, he never let them see his own pain, and put everything into keeping everyone else happy. In the recent years, he's been a more honestly happy person, especially after meeting Scottie. Finding out about the inheritance certainly helped, as well.

Relationships:
Xavier Still loves Xavier like a brother, though he's constantly scolding him in attempt to keep him in line.
Stelios Kaine misses Stelly, but he's happy that at least one of his little brothers got a happy ending.
Scottie  
Sean Kaine cares for Sean like any of his brothers, but isn't really sure how to handle him at this point.

What has changed in the past three years: He got money.

---

W.I.P because I don't know what relationships to add or whatever. I've the memory of a goldfish, so I don't even know who Kaine ever even interacted with aside from Scottie, Xavier, and Stelly.​

Name:
Skye & Summer Winters

Sexuality:
Unknown for both

Appearance:
7WC3Nyi.jpg

Personality:
WIP

Relationships:
WIP

WIP

Other:
WIP/None​
When did they get curly hair haha?)

Their hair was always going to be curly. It just started to get curly now instead of when they were younger. :3

Their hair was always going to be curly. It just started to get curly now instead of when they were younger. :3
(Okay just asking haha, can you make two separate CS for the twins?)

i can't wait to start, i'm so ready for this!

• Love
Reactions: andrew21234
Same, I've been waiting to play a douche for a while...*evil grin*​
damn Stelios and Sean will be arguing all the time lol

Name: Dante Manners

Sexuality: still unknown (Other Than Being Inappropriate. jokes, actions, and games.)
Appearance: Plus Scars :(
d5b0bfd510814a15366e5775a82d3f88.jpg

Personality: Still a very aggressive kid but has gotten a little use to a few of the group members.
Relationships:

Summer: Summer is his only Friend other than Skye. They Fight more than play sometimes, with Skye usually trying to Keep the peace. Dante and Summer Fight; make up, Sleep next to each other, then wake up to begin the cycle the next day. But if other kids *uck with him or his brother, they would team up and bring the pain. (Other Kids being their age give or take a year or two)

Skye: Skye Is the only other person Dante actually can be heard, from time to time calling a friend. But unlike Summer the two rarely fight. Dante has a secret appreciation for Skye. Skye was the first to notice Dante could not read. And secretly taught Dante the basics he knew when they were 6&7. Xavier and Kline Noticed after awhile and taught both of them after.

Xavier: Xaviers Ok I guess I still don't know why Skye worships the guy. I swear the jackass almost forgot my birthday since he was lovey with Skye. Well at least he doesn't hit me, or push me around. Plus he kept me with Skye and Summer when the Wilson got arrested. (He trys to hate you but really can't)

Kaine: Kaine Is Ok he has always been pretty quiet compared to Xavier. I used to think he was bossy but his advice would help you to not get beat up by the Wilson.

Scottie: Scotties pretty cool he would always *uck with the Wilson. When he still lived in the old house. He also kinda looks more weird then he use to (More Tattoos?)

Sean: Sean is a jack ass whenever he is *ucking with me I always try to hit back. When I get bigger then him i'm gonna beat his skull in. I don't get why he needs to pick on us. (LOLZ the anger :p )

Karma - Karma has been weird lately. When I use to forget before walking into her room. she would just get mad.
But now she acts like she is gonna kill me! (Welcome to oblivious) (Dante does not get it)

Stelios: The guy ditched us a little while ago. I can't really hate him for it. I would have left to.

Hates Sean more then the rest of the world.
His Scars are still a sore point. So in Public he keeps them hidden. However he is no longer shy around house members. (Gotten use to his body in the privacy of his home)

Other: Dante being used to his body has caused him to be a bit of a Nudist at home. With Xavier and Kaine telling him he needed to wear something. He compromised, inside the boys room he does what he wants. However everywhere else in the house he will wear boxers.
(I'm assuming the young boys have their own room now)
(Poor Karma )

(I wanted a new quirk so nudist kid why not. XD )

Tell me what you guys think.

Reactions: Kitsune
well dante didn't change much lol
Name: Dante Manners

Sexuality: still unknown (Other Than Being Inappropriate. jokes, actions, and games.)
Appearance: Plus Scars :(
View attachment 50938

Personality: Still a very aggressive kid but has gotten a little use to a few of the group members.
Relationships:

Summer: Summer is his only Friend other than Skye. They Fight more than play sometimes, with Skye usually trying to Keep the peace. Dante and Summer Fight; make up, Sleep next to each other, then wake up to begin the cycle the next day. But if other kids *uck with him or his brother, they would team up and bring the pain. (Other Kids being their age give or take a year or two)

Skye: Skye Is the only other person Dante actually can be heard, from time to time calling a friend. But unlike Summer the two rarely fight. Dante has a secret appreciation for Skye. Skye was the first to notice Dante could not read. And secretly taught Dante the basics he knew when they were 6&7. Xavier and Kline Noticed after awhile and taught both of them after.

Xavier: Xaviers Ok I guess I still don't know why Skye worships the guy. I swear the jackass almost forgot my birthday since he was lovey with Skye. Well at least he doesn't hit me, or push me around. Plus he kept me with Skye and Summer when the Wilson got arrested. (He trys to hate you but really can't)

Kaine: Kaine Is Ok he has always been pretty quiet compared to Xavier. I used to think he was bossy but his advice would help you to not get beat up by the Wilson.

Scottie: Scotties pretty cool he would always *uck with the Wilson. When he still lived in the old house. He also kinda looks more weird then he use to (More Tattoos?)

Sean: Sean is a jack ass whenever he is *ucking with me I always try to hit back. When I get bigger then him i'm gonna beat his skull in. I don't get why he needs to pick on us. (LOLZ the anger :p )

Karma - Karma has been weird lately. When I use to forget before walking into her room. she would just get mad.
But now she acts like she is gonna kill me! (Welcome to oblivious) (Dante does not get it)

Stelios: The guy ditched us a little while ago. I can't really hate him for it. I would have left to.

Hates Sean more then the rest of the world.
His Scars are still a sore point. So in Public he keeps them hidden. However he is no longer shy around house members. (Gotten use to his body in the privacy of his home)

Other: Dante being used to his body has caused him to be a bit of a Nudist at home. With Xavier and Kaine telling him he needed to wear something. He compromised, inside the boys room he does what he wants. However everywhere else in the house he will wear boxers.
(I'm assuming the young boys have their own room now)
(Poor Karma )

(I wanted a new quirk so nudist kid why not. XD )

Tell me what you guys think.

(I like it @SgShallow , I'm not really sure how the rooms will work. I was assuming that Scottie, Kaine, Sean and Xavier would for sure have their own room, Skye and Summer would share a room for sure, Karma (if @Madeline is still active) would have her own room, and Dante would either have his own or share with Skye and Summer, oh @Kitsune does Skye still sleep with Xavier? And can you finish their CS's?)

Status
Not open for further replies.