Should we accept new members

• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Nah, Skye just sleeps with Summer and Dante now. Probably on rare occasions he'd sneak into bed with Xavier. :3

And I'll finish up their CSs! Might take a while since I'm trying to do homework in between. :P]

[Nah, Skye just sleeps with Summer and Dante now. Probably on rare occasions he'd sneak into bed with Xavier. :3

And I'll finish up their CSs! Might take a while since I'm trying to do homework in between. :P]
(I figured....Xavier's heart just keeps breaking into smaller and smaller pieces)

[It'll be okay, Xavier. XD

And why are we using brackets/parentheses?]

[It'll be okay, Xavier. XD

And why are we using brackets/parentheses?]
I would say the 3 young boys share a large room. some of my friends in childhood would have one huge room. Instead of having a small one each.

@Kaz perhaps a romantic interest, and let it grow throughout the roleplay?

Name: Scott Daniel (Still goes by Scottie)
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Personality: Practically the same but a bit more chilled, and less rebellious. Scottie
has learned to control his anger a bit more, and at times seems
very silent and/or stiff. Still very flirty and cheeky, often jokes around with the others.
What has changed in the past three years: Scottie moved out of the Wilson's house right
at the age of 18 and left with a promise of coming back for the others. It was hard for
him to leave knowing the others still had to go through with the Wilson's while
he tried his best to get on his feet again and file abusive reports on the orphanage.
Other: Scottie still smokes and drinks although under the age of 21. (But who can tell? He's
always looked older then his actual age!)
Appearance:

5ff59f47494456fdf88b869943420d3d.jpg
Picture1.jpg

Changed his hair color to black, and still has the same tattoos and piercings. Now has
a scar on the back of his head from the incident with the bat and Mr. Wilson, and another
scar on his eyebrow from another incident in the house. More defined jaw, and
overall a bit more mature and older looking, rather handsome. Grew a few more inches and is now
around the height of 6'8 and weighs about 270 lb and is rather muscly.

Relationships:
Xavier: Scottie thinks of Xavier as a younger brother, and respects him for always trying his best to look out for the others.
Stelios: Scottie never really spoke to the boy, but still cares for him just as much as the others.
Sean: Same as Stelios. (( Sorry, I never got to interact with some of ya'll! ))
Kaine: Scottie cares for Kaine and often flirts or teases him. He secretly has romantic feelings towards him.
Dante: Scottie and Dante didn't quite get along at first, but I believe they've grown at least a little more of understanding.
(( Sorry that I couldn't include more relationships!! ))

@Kaz perhaps a romantic interest, and let it grow throughout the roleplay?

Name: Scott Daniel (Still goes by Scottie)
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Personality: Practically the same but a bit more chilled, and less rebellious. Scottie
has learned to control his anger a bit more, and at times seems
very silent and/or stiff. Still very flirty and cheeky, often jokes around with the others.
What has changed in the past three years: Scottie moved out of the Wilson's house right
at the age of 18 and left with a promise of coming back for the others. It was hard for
him to leave knowing the others still had to go through with the Wilson's while
he tried his best to get on his feet again and file abusive reports on the orphanage.
Other: Scottie still smokes and drinks although under the age of 21. (But who can tell? He's
always looked older then his actual age!)
Appearance:

5ff59f47494456fdf88b869943420d3d.jpg
Picture1.jpg

Changed his hair color to black, and still has the same tattoos and piercings. Now has
a scar on the back of his head from the incident with the bat and Mr. Wilson, and another
scar on his eyebrow from another incident in the house. More defined jaw, and
overall a bit more mature and older looking, rather handsome. Grew a few more inches and is now
around the height of 6'8 and weighs about 270 lb and is rather muscly.

Relationships:
Xavier: Scottie thinks of Xavier as a younger brother, and respects him for always trying his best to look out for the others.
Stelios: Scottie never really spoke to the boy, but still cares for him just as much as the others.
Sean: Same as Stelios. (( Sorry, I never got to interact with some of ya'll! ))
Kaine: Scottie cares for Kaine and often flirts or teases him. He secretly has romantic feelings towards him.
Dante: Scottie and Dante didn't quite get along at first, but I believe they've grown at least a little more of understanding.
(( Sorry that I couldn't include more relationships!! ))
well you could write for Sean and Stelios, since at the moment Sean is being a huge dick to all the little and big kids, and just use for stelios what everyone else thinks of him.

I think ima make Sean have a sweet spot for Scottie and just do whatever Scottie asks cause Sean is gonna have a crush .-. no love interest but still he has a little tiny bit of a crush on Scottie sooner or later

@andrew21234
@Kaz
(I only said Dante wears boxers because of Karma. If she does not join back in the game he could be that weird naked kid. Or just have guests over and force him to wear something that way.)
(Also does the house have maids or other servants?)

(I don't think Karma is coming back :/ if she doesn't then sure Dante can be a full on nudist and Xavier can I plié,net a rule that atleast boxers must be worn at the dinner table Hahaha, I'm thinking the boy's have been in the mansion for a few months now, I'll let @Kaz decide if we have butlers and maids)

"Woah this is even bigger then Kaines." Sean said as they drove up into the mansions garage.

"Oh, Kaine is he wondering where you're at?" Ryan asked

Sean thought the question was weird but shrugged it off
"Probably not, I'll be safe for a couple days before they look for me I always run away and they don't call the cops they don't want me getting in trouble with the law and stuff. They know I need days to cool off."
R: "That's awesome, so do you want something to drink or eat?"
S: "Nawh, I'm good"
R: "Okay, well do you wanna go to my basement first which is totally rad and I think you'd love it or my room?"
S: "Uhh whatever you think is best"
R: "Lets go to the basement it's so fun!"
S: "Okay I'll follow you"

Sean followed Ryan to an elevator as he pressed the lowest number.

"Woah it's pretty far down you'd think it'd be illegal or something" Sean cracked a joke as the doors opened Sean gasped and backed up

R: "Aww don't be scared I'm here to protect you, don't worry you'll have fun"

Ryan said as he wrapped his arm around Sean and helped him to move out of the elevator despite Seans protests.​
(And this folks is why you don't meet people on the internet, @Dramma do you want the boys to somehow rescue him?)

(( Well never mind. Hold up, everyone back track please, before stomp all over each other here! XD ))

( I know Dante has clothes on, but Xavier doesn't he was busy with Stelios, so he assumed Dante was still naked)

( I know Dante has clothes on, but Xavier doesn't he was busy with Stelios, so he assumed Dante was still naked)
(thats what i was thinking)

((xD It's safe for Scottie and Sean to arrive, now. Sean saw Stelly from afar, and Stelly just noted the car pulling up, so.. Y'know, just swing with that.))

(( Alright, yeah. XD Sorry, I didn't want some gigantic misunderstanding happen. Everyone proceed haha! ))

Status
Not open for further replies.