Should we accept new members

• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Gold plates? xD Who the hell needs gold plates.)

Kaine sighed, reluctantly climbing out of bed after Scottie left and taking some time to straighten himself out before heading down to the kitchen at Xavier's persistent yelling. "What's going on..?"
(plastic plates?)

( I meant GOOD plates....darn autocorrect haha)

Xavier was about to pull his hair out, with Sean always running away, Dante having a temper and having to always cook the meals, clean, do laundry it was all adding up and stressing Xavier out. "Can you please just deal with breakfast I made everything and it is on the table, I made Dante mad and I need to at least try to patch things up," Xavier said knowing he would probably get no where with Dante, but he had to try.
(LOL Xavier Tries so hard:P But you did decided to take care of troubled children :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
( I meant GOOD plates....darn autocorrect haha)

Xavier was about to pull his hair out, with Sean always running away, Dante having a temper and having to always cook the meals, clean, do laundry it was all adding up and stressing Xavier out. "Can you please just deal with breakfast I made everything and it is on the table, I made Dante mad and I need to at least try to patch things up," Xavier said knowing he would probably get no where with Dante, but he had to try.
(Dante's just under his bed until @Kitsune @andrew21234 Or @Foxtrot Find him. :))

Daniel had hoped that Xavier didn't hear what he said before because if he did then Stelly would give him a big lecture about not telling anybody about his scars, the boy took a bite out of his eggs then looked over at Dante. "I'm sorry if i upset you earlier, i didn't mean too" The boy looked down at his plate and kept eating. "I'm okay i'm already fool" Daniel had only half an egg when he got 'fool.' The boy had never ate a lot since his mother passed and never had the same appetite. "Umm Xavier...Has my brother seemed different since you first met him till now and i'm fool"
(No problem it's fine @SgShallow @andrew21234 also @Dramma posted earlier back)
(Lol Fool, I do believe that I am detecting an auto correct.

And I'll wait for Andrews response before going again.)

(Lol Fool, I do believe that I am detecting an auto correct.

And I'll wait for Andrews response before going again.)
(Wait what do you mean?)

(In your post Daniel says he is already fool and does not need anymore food. :) I just thought it was funny while I was reading the post.)
(oh oops lol)

[Oh my gosh, I'm so lost. >.< Are Xavier, Dante, and Daniel in the room that the boys share?

Need to figure out a way to jump in....]

[Oh my gosh, I'm so lost. >.< Are Xavier, Dante, and Daniel in the room that the boys share?

Need to figure out a way to jump in....]
(I'm pretty sure there back in the kitchen but not fully sure, but i would think the bedroom)

(Dante barged into the room having temper issues. After a few minutes the new kid Daniel showed up, trying to talk to Dante. A moment after that Xavier marched into the room dragging Dante out from under the bed. Skye and Summer could have been ignoring Dante after living with him for so long. Maybe they were surprised with how forceful Xavier is with Dante not talking it out like usual.)
@Kitsune

After Eating up his food and Daniel's leftovers. Dante had calmed down. Sitting in his room, Dante looked around the room. The twins had been in their own world all morning. Not really paying attention to anyone. Daniel is just sitting their uncomfortably fidgeting in his new environment.
@Kitsune

I have been waiting for her to post.

Hey guys, your thread has now been divided into one 'out of character' thread (this thread) and one 'in character' thread (this thread) as iwaku doesn't allow OOC posts in IC threads. Please keep your OOC chatting in this thread from now on, and your IC posts in the other one. :)

//Redblood

Status
Not open for further replies.