• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(anyone gonna post)

Stelios was shocked when the boy blew up, his eyes wide open with a part of his mouth open. The boy closed trying to stop his anger, he then inhaled then exhaled. "It was a mistake coming here" He turned and glowered at Scottie then turned and walked to his car, he got in and slammed the car door behind him. His little brother looked scared and at the urge of crying, he was very emotional and kind hearten brother which had him sigh. "Sorry Danny, come here" The boy gave him a big hug then sat in the chair.
( everyone look Stelios does still have a heart!!!!!!!)

[Well look at that. I miss like four pages because my alerts suck. -_-

Should I just....let everything fly over Skye's and Summer's heads?]

((Ahah, we don't need that much drama so early in the RP. It'd be nice if everyone can just reach a happy point so that when the real drama happens, it's all the more crushing. xD))

((Ahah, we don't need that much drama so early in the RP. It'd be nice if everyone can just reach a happy point so that when the real drama happens, it's all the more crushing. xD))
( so what you're saying is....Kaz you have something BIG planned!!!!! Oh and he started it *point finger at @Turtler *

((Pff, nah, I don't do plans. I just sorta go with whatever happens. xD

But you know what would be a great example of karma? If Stelly's parents died in an accidents, so Stelly and his brother are forced to either go to a crappy orphanage or go crawling back to Xavier and Kaine.))

• Love
Reactions: andrew21234
((Pff, nah, I don't do plans. I just sorta go with whatever happens. xD

But you know what would be a great example of karma? If Stelly's parents died in an accidents, so Stelly and his brother are forced to either go to a crappy orphanage or go crawling back to Xavier and Kaine.))
(Damn too much Drama, i already have something planned about his parents that no one knows about)

((I'm just going to sit here and giggle to myself at the image of Kaine and Scottie devouring popcorn. I KEEP LOSING THE LINK THE THE OOC.))

Reactions: andrew21234
Status
Not open for further replies.