Should we accept new members

• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[I really just wanted to walk into your room and like catch you and Kaine together and throw like water or something on you two cause Sean would be a taddd bit jealous buttttt I give that thought up instead I'm gonna make him mature..ish]​

Reactions: Kaz
(( :o Ohhh I see. Well, the morning shall come soon for them haha. ))

(Lol Dante has always had one of the twins between himself and Xavier. Only because of his anxiety towards older people. At least he is not as touchy as before towards Xavier.)

(In all honesty I've forgotten where our characters live. Even if you guys remind me I still have no Idea where anything in the States is being Canadian and all.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
(( I answered, I'm just waiting for Kaz or Dramma ;o or you Andrew. ))

(Not to be all technical, but I think you mean to say that Daniel has cuts that have been stitched closed. They may develop into scars in the future.) :P

Dante Did not even want to go into his bedroom right now. Skye had just sat down with Summer and the were both very focused on playing games. So before either of them noticed him Dante decided to ditch out and wander the hallway.

Well shit, Dante though to himself. Summer is probably still upset about yesterday. Back out in the hallway, Dante could see the older boys after turning a few corners. They were all standing outside Scotties door, was he Naked or something? Xaviers Eyes look like there going to pop out of his head. Dante was going to go see what was going on when he noticed Sean was there too. "Oh look jackass is there, I'll beat him when I get older I swear." Dante whispered swear words and other profanities to himself before leaving. Seeing Sean turned Dante off of the Idea of seeing what was going on. Last thing Dante wants is any interaction with that stupid creature.

The younger boys room was a good distance away from the Older boys. It seems that Dante, Summer, and Skye tend to make a lot of noise playing fighting and screaming at each other for whatever reason. Not that Dante really minded that his room was out of the way. This much distance between them and the older boys meant he could do almost whatever he wanted as long as there was no evidence leftover by the time one of the older guys arrived.

Their Bedroom It's self is huge. Dante does not think it was really a bedroom before they took it over. They have four huge beds in here, and their is still tons of room to run around; Play Hockey, Football, and Wrestling while having other toys out and about.

After Daydreaming while slowly walking back towards the kids bathroom, Dante sees Daniel again in the hall way.

(Also if any of the older kids that run the Orphanage see Daniels suspicious cuts or other wounds. They are Legally Required to report their suspicions to the authorities)
@Foxtrot

"Dante!" Xavier said rushing forward and pushing the boy gently out of the way. "Dante 1. You need to wait and 2. You could have burned yourself and you already have enough scars as it is, if you got badly burned you could even be taken away from

(oh it's cool Stelios we'll take care of your brother while you go hand out with your friends hahaha)
(Well lets say he won't be hanging out with them for too long *wink* *wink*)

Status
Not open for further replies.