Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure thing. So like I said, mostly spidery stuff. Some of them better with showing." Anya extended an arm out and with a *thwip* a thin strand of webbing shot out, attaching itself to the wall. "Extremely strong and tensile, useful for swinging through cities at a fast pace or binding criminals in place, among other things. Superhuman speed, to a degree. Figure I can outrun a slow moving car or an adult tiger. 30-40 miles an hour or something like that. Ditto with agility, reflexes, stamina...all enhanced above the norm. Haven't yet ran into a gym obstacle course I couldn't conquer, hehe." She jumped a good thirty feet into the air before twisting and landing on the wall and staying there.

Bi76pXc.jpg

"I can also cling to things. Walls, roofs...etc." She hopped down. "And the final two...superhuman strength I got that too. Dunno if it quite matches up to yours but there is a way to see if it comes up to par or not...wanna have that arm wrestling match, hombre?"

@Indolent

The Bu Acolyte crossed his arms, hands biceps opposite firmly, as he looked on to observe closely. Feng nodded, for Anya's benefit if she so chose to make sure he was watching, as he kept a close, ever-vigilant eye on every single aspect of her performance. It was felt that he would be remiss to blunder in seeing any of it considering that he made the request for the display.

First came the webbing, and its elaboration, followed by the mention of superhuman attributes accompanied with the display of her acrobatic ability and the spidery adhesion. Soon as she finished, appending the mention of her super-strength as the final piece, Anya extended the challenge to Feng. He could not help but smirk in spite of his stoicness.

But first things first:

It was pleasant to have his suspicions confirmed based on Spider-Girl's powers because of, well, her namesake (:|).

"If you so like, I would be more than happy to accept the challenge," the hunter remarked, pulling his arms apart as he glanced about the gym for an adequate receptacle that would stage the arm-wrestling contest. "I will take care," he added purely out of concerns for everyone's safety.

@C.T.

• Love
Reactions: C.T.
"If you so like, I would be more than happy to accept the challenge," the hunter remarked, pulling his arms apart as he glanced about the gym for an adequate receptacle that would stage the arm-wrestling contest. "I will take care," he added purely out of concerns for everyone's safety.​
"Sweeet! And yeah, everyone should give some room. At least a little bit. Hopefully I don't regret this." She muttered that last bit. Even with spider strength...Feng is big. And he has that semblance thing. Eeeeesh...though this was just to size up anyway. "And after this bit I do have one more but that'd be about it."

@Indolent

"We're here. Food's over there, line's thinnin' out so ya shouldn't have a problem gettin' somethin' ta eat fer yerself. If the lunch ladies give ya a hard time, just grab the music teacha. Good at scarin' people," Logan commented before glancing to Cynthia with a raised brow.

"Ya goin' to be alright? I realize I came off fairly harsh. That and the inherent nature of the establishment," the burly professor broke character, extending a single iota of worry toward his student.

@Takumi

tumblr_inline_nbjjgteV3m1sfvecc.png

"Oh, I should be fine don't worry. I'm a lot tougher than I look!" Cynthia replied.

"You were just acting how you normally do, y'know?" she said as she made her way into the thinning lines.

@Indolent

"That is what happens when you judge someone before you even know them. Mistakes born of ignorance."

"Killer self-insight. Maybe you should write a song."

She shot back promptly, giving the nurse a warm grin immediately afterwards as a sort of olive branch. All jokes aside, Marceline wasn't really out to rile anyone up too much. Repartee could get crazy out of hand fast. Besides, the last person she wanted to make enemies with was the school nurse; What if she got really hungry late one night and there was no one else around to snack on?

That was a joke, ha ha. Or was it?

Regardless, she glanced back in Ian's direction and flipped the lock of hair running down her face with a wry smile.

"I bet you're thinking the teachers here bicker a lot, huh? It's 'cause the headmistress is like, stony gargoyle mode 24/7. We gotta do it or else the maturity breaker generators overload and tear up a hole to another dimension, and y'know what that means? No more pizza on Pizza Tuesdays. So that's why."
He also noticed that a lady was....Floating....

Tilting his head, he seemed to be a bit confused about how this was possible. He did cast a glance at the ceiling to see if there was some wire holding her up, but he didn't spot anything...

So, he decided to give her a little awkward wave, before gesturing at her floating.​

She left the other two to digest that mumbo jumbo while she swooped over to the third onlooker she'd noticed hanging out a few feet away, taking his odd digital-looking body suit in stride as she wheeled down to hover just a little above the ground in front of him. Catching on to what had his attention wasn't hard, and the vampire flashed her fangs in a cool grin as she spun a little in midair.

"Pretty math, right? I could keep my feet off the ground forever if I wanted. I even sleep in midair."

BP7hKTH.gif

"And let's just say, my "floor-is-lava" record? Speaks for itself. Totally worth the tradeoff of my heart not beating. And the whole..."

She suddenly reared up and hissed at Anon with her arms thrown above her head and fingers wiggling, both vampiric fangs bared and fully protracted past her other teeth in an attempt to get a scare out of him.

"...BEING A BLOODSUCKING CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!"

@C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer

"Sweeet! And yeah, everyone should give some room. At least a little bit. Hopefully I don't regret this." She muttered that last bit. Even with spider strength...Feng is big. And he has that semblance thing. Eeeeesh...though this was just to size up anyway. "And after this bit I do have one more but that'd be about it."

@Indolent

"I will not utilize my semblance," Feng informed as he found a sturdy table. Well, what passed for sturdy anyway. "The magnification of strenuous effort could potentially be life-threatening towards you," he elaborated before gesturing for Spider-girl to stand opposite.

"We go on three."

Soon as their hands interlocked, fingers tightly overlaying one another with their palms resting taut against each other, Feng counted down.

"1... 2... 3."

Off they went, audible grunting noises made as both hunter and spider vied against each other in a show of strength. They slowly ramped up, getting a feeling for each other's power, and in no time flat were they pushing their limits. Just not theirs, the table that they arm-wrestled atop groaned outward as it slowly warped. Feng's face was a mix of calm and serious, with his nostrils flaring as to up his intake of breath; it almost seemed comically murderous. No doubt Anya outputted a similar air except, y'know, her face wasn't as funny and she had a mask to her benefit.

About a minute later, Feng would be the first to speak, his voice slightly strained. "It appears we are at an impasse; the only loser will be the table," he remarked.

@C.T.

• Thank You
Reactions: C.T.
tumblr_inline_nbjjgteV3m1sfvecc.png

"Oh, I should be fine don't worry. I'm a lot tougher than I look!" Cynthia replied.

"You were just acting how you normally do, y'know?" she said as she made her way into the thinning lines.

@Indolent

"Good ta hear, kid. Ya need anythin', just ask," and with a nod and a mention of farewell, in Logan's own way of course, the Canadian departed the premises. "Wonder if Kiryuin's in her office," Wolverine murmured to himself as he lighted another cigar.

@Ringmaster

"Killer self-insight. Maybe you should write a song."
"Well I am a fan of classical opera...hmm there's a thought." Doctor Grey completely missed the sarcasm as she lost herself in her vivid thoughts. A song in the style of Carmen's Habanera. L'amour est un oiseau rebelle...splendid!

With that she sprinted off for her office/room, determined to write this all down on solid paper lest this thought drift away.

"SEE YA GUYS IN SCHOOL IF YOU DO DECIDE TO LEARN FROM ME OR IF YOU EVER GET A SERIOUS INJURY!"

@OrlandoBloomers @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer

"Well I am a fan of classical opera...hmm there's a thought." Doctor Grey completely missed the sarcasm as she lost herself in her vivid thoughts. A song in the style of Carmen's Habanera. L'amour est un oiseau rebelle...splendid!

With that she sprinted off for her office/room, determined to write this all down on solid paper lest this thought drift away.

"SEE YA GUYS IN SCHOOL IF YOU DO DECIDE TO LEARN FROM ME OR IF YOU EVER GET A SERIOUS INJURY!"

@OrlandoBloomers @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer

And the nurse cut Logan's path off, abruptly stepping into his way and past amid her sprint. "Well, 'scuse ya," he growled irritably.

@C.T.

"I will not utilize my semblance," Feng informed as he found a sturdy table. Well, what passed for sturdy anyway. "The magnification of strenuous effort could potentially be life-threatening towards you," he elaborated before gesturing for Spider-girl to stand opposite.

"We go on three."

Soon as their hands interlocked, fingers tightly overlaying one another with their palms resting taut against each other, Feng counted down.

"1... 2... 3."

Off they went, audible grunting noises made as both hunter and spider vied against each other in a show of strength. They slowly ramped up, getting a feeling for each other's power, and in no time flat were they pushing their limits. Just not theirs, the table that they arm-wrestled atop groaned outward as it slowly warped. Feng's face was a mix of calm and serious, with his nostrils flaring as to up his intake of breath; it almost seemed comically murderous. No doubt Anya outputted a similar air except, y'know, her face wasn't as funny and she had a mask to her benefit.

About a minute later, Feng would be the first to speak, his voice slightly strained. "It appears we are at an impasse; the only loser will be the table," he remarked.

@C.T.
"...You...don't say." She eventually let out, every muscle in her arm tight and straining against the force he brought to bear. Yeah no doubt about it, he was real strong. And this while holding back his unique power. She shook her head, feeling a bit of pity for whoever decided to go up against Feng in a straight up brawl, if anyone ever did in the future.

"Yeah, no kidding about that. Dios mío, you are every bit as strong as I thought you'd be. Alright, I forfeit. Wasn't expecting to win anyhow." She loosened her hand, pulling away. "That was fun though, thanks."

S182.png

@Indolent

And the nurse cut Logan's path off, abruptly stepping into his way and past amid her sprint. "Well, 'scuse ya," he growled irritably.

@C.T.
"SORRY! I'LL BUY YOU LUNCH SOMETIME? I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO BUT FOR NOW I GOT TO DO A THING!"

"Yes hello! I'm Doctor and Professor Emily Grey, serving as someone with medical expertise to patch up any injuries and pass on my knowledge to...well anyone that comes to my classes. I don't know if anyone will if these two continue to browbeat others into not signing on. Anyways, pleasure to meet'cha!" Emily stuck out a hand for a shake.
Ian looked over at her and was about to reply when he got distracted and before he knew it, she was leaving. God, he hoped that this weird stuff didn't keep happening to him. " So, well, that was certainly interesting. I really should get something to eat, a quick bite. I also should probably get them to my dorm," he said, hoping that the human dorm would be okay for him,without going crazy.

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @The Wanderer

She suddenly reared up and hissed at Anon with her arms thrown above her head and fingers wiggling, both vampiric fangs bared and fully protracted past her other teeth in an attempt to get a scare out of him.

"...BEING A BLOODSUCKING CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!"
Anon did step back into a wall, but he didn't gasp or scream in fear.

He used his arms to make some kind of a "shield." Since he couldn't reach his disc, since it was on his back, which was currently up against the wall.

@OrlandoBloomers

Wanting to rush and tend to Akira after seeing her get flung through the air by Dante's right hook, Aqua's attention was pulled away yet again. This time to the sound of yet another familiar face.

"Megumin!"

Reaching out to glomp the young mage, Aqua held Megumin close to her as she let out a sigh of relief. It might not have been often that people were glad to see Megumin around. But given how stressful this day had become and in such little time, Aqua couldn't help but be the slightest bit relieved!

image20160206-13272-13yyx81.jpg

Still holding Megumin to her chest, Aqua glanced over at Bridget who seemed to be completely enamored in the fight/his conversation with Rin to pay the three girls any mind. What was it about Bridget that seemed to keep drawing people to him? Was it the fact that he looked like a girl and dressed like one despite adamantly being a boy? Or was it the strange teddy bear that Bridget seemed to imply had a name and a will all it's own? Aqua wasn't quite sure and maybe it was for the best that she didn't think too hard about it.

"Oh, it belongs to the same person Darkness is looking for! You see that boy-er-girl sitting next to the other girl eating the salad? That bear he is the one I'm talking about. Apparently it's been known to help her out in fights and what have you! I only just met him today though so I'm not entirely sure on what it can do. But there you have it though! Bridget and the sentient bear, Roger!'

What a couple of weirdos huh?
darkness_konosuba_go_72068.jpg

Well.

A lot happened.

Darkness would return the hug that Aqua would leap to give, before letting go, a pleasant smile on her features as Megumin would then proceed to appear, to whom the blonde knight would give a wave. "Yo! Nice to see you, Megumiiin!" She greeted the smaller girl cheerfully, before pursing her lips slightly when her attention would be briefly caught by the people acting up, including Akira, Dante, and the girl named Bridget that Aqua would name drop. They all seemed awfully strong, but...

Man, there was something about that yo-yo. Seeing Bridget swing it around and do whatever with the bear, Darkness instinctively stood in front of Aqua and Megumin. From an outsiders' point of view, it would look like she wanted to protect her two friends just in case something accidentally came their way, but really, Darkness was secretly counting on getting hit by something.

Such was the life of a masochist.

Though it seemed like the moment would pass soon enough when Bridget would begin to skip away, leaving the three girls in the dust. Well. Hmm. What to do, what to do...

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits
"Hi, Darkness. So we are all gathered here together, now. It seems that we were all destined to meet he- nyuh!"

Letting out a small squeak as Aqua pulled her into a hug, Megumin reached up to adjust her hat, which had started to slant off her head thanks to the sudden hug. Well, it was good to see her too. She just sort of wished that she hadn't been interrupted so suddenly. As the fight didn't hold her attention, neither did Darkness's choice of activity. Though even if she'd paid attention, the true intent of Darkness's action probably wouldn't have bothered her. If it had, they wouldn't have lasted so long as a party after all.

"So he...she...huh?"

Megumin wanted to confirm about the bear, but the interchanging pronouns and quick corrections on Aqua's part had begun to confuse the Crimson Demon.

"Hey Aqua, which one is she?

@Verite @Chewy Rabbits

"Good ta hear, kid. Ya need anythin', just ask," and with a nod and a mention of farewell, in Logan's own way of course, the Canadian departed the premises. "Wonder if Kiryuin's in her office," Wolverine murmured to himself as he lighted another cigar.

@Ringmaster

"Okay, I'll make sure to!" Cynthia replied with a small wave.

Nah was quietly standing in the crowd watching others converse. The small Makete hybrid wasn't hungry and was more interested in those around her as well as the scrolls. There was so much to learn and do she was sure.

Here keen ears picked up on someone yelling and she frowned.

"Ugh, hopefully there aren't many people like mother here...I love her dearly but just one of her is enough." Nah muttered under her breath.

She could of sworn she saw a flaoting woman somewhere terrorizing a student.

@Indolent @anybody else

"Okay, I'll make sure to!" Cynthia replied with a small wave.

Nah was quietly standing in the crowd watching others converse. The small Makete hybrid wasn't hungry and was more interested in those around her as well as the scrolls. There was so much to learn and do she was sure.

Here keen ears picked up on someone yelling and she frowned.

"Ugh, hopefully there aren't many people like mother here...I love her dearly but just one of her is enough." Nah muttered under her breath.

She could of sworn she saw a flaoting woman somewhere terrorizing a student.

@Indolent @anybody else
Asahina_Samidare_avi_pic.png

"Yo, let's eat!"

Grinning confidently, a girl stepped in front of Cynthia, cutting whoever happened to be behind her in the food line. They didn't really know each other, but it seemed she just wanted to take a higher spot up in the line. Not that the shortening lines made for much of a wait anyway, but still.

"What are you planning to eat?"

@Takumi

Anon did step back into a wall, but he didn't gasp or scream in fear.

He used his arms to make some kind of a "shield." Since he couldn't reach his disc, since it was on his back, which was currently up against the wall.

@OrlandoBloomers

64Lhfqj.gif

She didn't actually do anything after that, though. Just stared at him with her arms thrown up in the air for a tense ten seconds. Finally, the vampire smiled and slouched over more casually, pointing lightly at the way Anon raised his arms in defense as she gently bobbed up and down in the air like she was in a wave pool.

"Hey, it's almost like a cross. Good instincts."

Flicking him a thumbs-up, Marceline touched both feet down to the floor and stopped floating; It was probably better not to think about the sudden shift in attitude, from friendly to scary and back again. Creatures of the night for ya.

"I like your duds, dude. You got this whole hardcore musical house-tech vibe goin' on. Anon your real name, or did this thing get jacked with?"

She tapped the identifying sticker on his chest with raised eyebrows, tilting her head.

@The Wanderer

"I like your duds, dude. You got this whole hardcore musical house-tech vibe goin' on. Anon your real name, or did this thing get jacked with?"

She tapped the identifying sticker on his chest with raised eyebrows, tilting her head.
Anon gave a nod. And a slow thumbs up, like he was trying a new gesture.

It was obvious that Anon was short for Anonymous, which he didn't mind at all. Since it was either that, or be called. "Security Monitor." Which would be redundant, since he no longer could act as security, since that original title only applied in the grid.

And Flynn didn't want to waste time with picking a name for the new Security Monitor. As the situation in the grid was getting worse.

@OrlandoBloomers

Relieved that things finally seemed to have calmed down, Aqua could hang out with her friends and enjoy this place! At least until the actual work started. Because then oh boy, was she going to wish that fight had lasted even longer. But watching as Bridget started to make his way out of the dining hall, Aqua briefly thought to herself. Was she doing more harm than good by telling Darkness that Bridget was a girl? Well, it's not as if Bridget would let Darkness keep thinking that once the two of them finally got to talk. Aqua just hoped that Darkness didn't namedrop her while speaking to the boy.

Still, it'd give her and Megumin time to catch up at least!

76e341613ec29984448cf9159950e368.jpg

"Oh Darkness! I think Bridget's leaving! You could probably catch her if you go now! I think he's headed to the gym?"

Aqua wasn't hundred percent on that but she was sure it didn't matter where Bridget went. If Darkness really wanted to hang out with him than she'd track him down to the ends of the Earth if she had to. Though, uh she hoped it didn't have to come to that. Bridget seemed like a friendly enough guy but with someone like Darkness on his tail, would the friendly nature hold up?

Oh well, it was out of her hands now!~

@Kaykay

~~~

Unaware of the events proceeding out of his control, Bridget had indeed been on his way to the gym. He hadn't gotten himself mixed up in that brawl mainly because he came here to learn and not be some kind of troublemaker! That and the way that one bloke swung that sword around, he would have made snippets out of his yoyo's strings and Bridget didn't want to have to replace them! That'd cost money and a lot of time. Time that Bridget really would have preferred spending elsewhere.

Like walking the dog for example while Roger sat on the sidelines watching over his companion.

bridget-walk.gif

"I'm tellin ya, Roger! This is the best decision we've made in a long time! We're among so many great people! Why I bet even that ornery guy back in the hall is nice once you get to know him! Maybe we'll go and say hello once I've had my fun in here!"

Roger was of course silent to all but Bridget himself.

@Verite @C.T. @Other gym peeps

~~~
akira-121.gif

"..."

Having stood up to Dante and seeing Arya stand up for herself against the teen, Akira felt her job had been done. Sure, she earned a couple of bruises along the way and she'd probably be pretty sore come morning but she'd given Dante his own fair share of kicks and punches. Certainly something to let him remember their first encounter if they ever crossed paths again and Akira was certain that would have happened sooner rather than later.

But why then was their still this pent up feeling of frustration still layin within her? She hadn't gotten seriously hurt which would have wounded her pride, Gene had let her off with a warning this time, and thus Daigo would never know of what transpired here. So what was causing it?

Well, whatever the case may have been. She had to go find the garage so she could get some tools off her bike and buff out the dent in her helmet. Courtesy of Dante punting it like the world's grimmest looking soccerball.

@Verite again lel
"Hi, Darkness. So we are all gathered here together, now. It seems that we were all destined to meet he- nyuh!"

Letting out a small squeak as Aqua pulled her into a hug, Megumin reached up to adjust her hat, which had started to slant off her head thanks to the sudden hug. Well, it was good to see her too. She just sort of wished that she hadn't been interrupted so suddenly. As the fight didn't hold her attention, neither did Darkness's choice of activity. Though even if she'd paid attention, the true intent of Darkness's action probably wouldn't have bothered her. If it had, they wouldn't have lasted so long as a party after all.

"So he...she...huh?"

Megumin wanted to confirm about the bear, but the interchanging pronouns and quick corrections on Aqua's part had begun to confuse the Crimson Demon.

"Hey Aqua, which one is she?

@Verite @Chewy Rabbits
"Perhaps Aqua misspoke when calling her a boy? After all, she can be quite scatter-brained, which Kazuma never takes lightly," Darkness would say in a matter-of-fact manner, not even really meaning to insult Aqua. It just came out naturally through her words, as can be seen with her calm expression as the female knight would briefly put a hand on her hip.

"In any case, she looked like a strong fighter, and we could really use someone like that in our party! E-Especially since Kazuma's... not around..." She said, poking her two index fingers together in mild embarrassment, before clearing her throat, "In any case, I'll be back then!"

With that said, the tall young woman would jog after Bridget, calling out to him with a wave of the arm.

"Oiii, hey, excuse meeee!"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits

"Ah... Excuse me."

In contrast to another rather loud voice, down in the garage, Akira would hear a soft, feminine voice call out to her when she would walk over to her bike. From the shadows came a young woman with a gentle face, dressed in blue and sporting dark orange hair.

16b77cf7e9c74be1b1dfe6065aa218c8.png

"I think I might be a bit lost. Miss, would you perhaps know where the gymnasium is by any chance?"

She seemed a bit embarrassed of her predicament, but perhaps it couldn't be helped in any case, whatever her circumstances might be.

@Chewy Rabbits

"...You...don't say." She eventually let out, every muscle in her arm tight and straining against the force he brought to bear. Yeah no doubt about it, he was real strong. And this while holding back his unique power. She shook her head, feeling a bit of pity for whoever decided to go up against Feng in a straight up brawl, if anyone ever did in the future.

"Yeah, no kidding about that. Dios mío, you are every bit as strong as I thought you'd be. Alright, I forfeit. Wasn't expecting to win anyhow." She loosened her hand, pulling away. "That was fun though, thanks."

S182.png

@Indolent

"I wish to consider this as a stalemate," Feng interjected as he pulled his hand free, briefly massaging it with the other, "You are strong despite your appearance. I am impressed; I think I will enjoy having you as a comrade. The bout and demonstrations have been fun but I think I've taken quite enough of your time?"

The hunter added, making clear his awareness of how he'd effectively pulled her away from the dining scene, and therefore other students, to the gym where it seemed they were alone.

He then realized and nodded promptly, "Please do not hesitate to ask me if you need assistance with anything. I am capable beyond mere brute force... and eating," he remarked with a slight smirk.

@C.T.

There was no such thing as movement without purpose. Not for one such a her.

*CLACK*

Even the simple act of taking her first step onto the school was like a crack of thunder through the sky. She stood with imperious grace, hand on the hilt of a blade with the sheathe planted before her on the ground, the wind whipping her hair forward slightly as the helicopter blades continued to slow with the sun shining behind her head. She raised a single eyebrow at the greeting before her. Not a true delegation of any sort, no teacher's no guards… simply a single boy still in his pajamas. Playing with dice.

"Explain"

Many would expect anger or entitlement. They were the foolish and uninformed. A Kiryuin did not act without knowledge, nor did they waste what could be used.

Granted that whole angry and entitled striking down thing was definitely going to happen if this child gave a foolish answer but that still was to be decided and all.

Stack

"Simple enough." Near stated as he continued his work. "It has to do with how you've spent your last few years. Honnujui academy right? Very prestigious and very powerful, in every sense of the word. Probably the second most powerful education institution in Japan. My master knows thats not its real purpose"

The last line was dropped in the same calm, bored tones that the rest of the statement had been given in.

Stack.

"He knows that REVOCS isn't what it appears to be, its connection to your school, and that the rifts that brought about the founding of this school were a major set back. He also knows that this only meant more time for you to refine your forces for your coup"

Stack

"Don't be too concerned, he's got no interest in stopping you from doing so, and I can assure you that this is something almost no one besides himself could figure out. Its in everybody's favor, and he'd be giving you assistance if his resources weren't tied up elsewhere. But this extra time in your calender is why your transfer was requested and arranged for. You have a very specific skill set."

Stack.

"Your honnujui students started off as incredibly different, diverse, and dangerous even before your uniforms. Without Honnujui, they were a mindless mass of chaos. You made them not so. You took them, molded, and shaped them into a terrifying little army all your own."

Stack

"And here, a similar problem, except in reverse. Here, we've already have power. We have it in spades. But all this power has just been crammed in these walls like a pressure cooker. There's the teachers of course, but they're here to teach, to be above and separate as mentors and the like. The students themselves have no /leader/"

Stack

"And put simply, they need one. Or something going to come around, to this little school that's slowly shaping up to be the corner stone to quite a lot of important things and..." he reached down to the bottom of his little dice tower and flicked, and the whole thing came tumbling down. "Lets just say it won't be good for much of everyone."

She listened silently as she glared down at the little boy before her. There was no reaction as he laid the most secret of her plans bare to the afternoon air. No reaction as he gave his speech about why she had received that mysterious transfer notice.

Not until the very end, where the flash of steel cut through the silence as her blade whipped forth. The tip coming to a perfect stop where Near had removed the tower's corner stone(dice) and holding the entire structure intact. She hated it when things fell apart.

"...I have three questions and two commands." she stated. "Who is your master?"

"I don't know" He stated. Stacking another die on top of the apparently still standing tower. "Or at least, not who he really is. But you've probably heard of his alias. A man by the name of... L"

Ah. That explained quite a bit. She nodded.

"Second. So as there is no confusion, his intent is to use me. To create order from chaos."

Stack

"Of a sort. He has no intent of giving you any sort of commands or something. I'm just here to make contact and explain the situation. I've also been told to inform you that this is not any sort of blackmail attempt. This is just informing you of a place with a potential problem that if left unchecked, could very well end up a danger to your own academy and plans. Whether you act on it or ignore it, well..."

Stack

"That's entirely up to you"

"I see" she said calmly. "My final question then..."

she took a slight breath...

"Have my classes been selected for me?"

She would make no true promises or assumptions until she saw this power and chaos for herself. But it was all true. Honnujui was her ultimate plan for defeating COVERS. The rifts four years ago had forced her mother to rethink how to plan her approach to going forward with her plans, giving her far more time to prepare. And this school...

She had already had her scouts study it on some basic level. A place like this, with ties to the new treaties, it was necessary. And what she had seen had been... disquieting. So much power. So much chaos. If left unchecked...

As she said. She hated when things fell apart.

She would be the light of order in this dark realm of no restraint. She would be the chains of might that bound this messy blob of humanity and otherwise into a useable shape, a blade of power and justice to turn upon this new world.

She was going to bring law.

She was going to BE the law.

And nothing would stand in her way and survive.

"Yes" he said, pulling a piece of paper out of his shirt and holding it up. "To be changed as you wish."

Stack

She nodded.

"My two commands are thus then. Have your master find a warehouse for me to purchase. And direct me to my first class."

"It'll be done by evening" he said calmly, swiftly sticking a die into the open spot as Satsuki finally pulled her sword back.

He allowed himself the smallest smirk as Satsuki snatched the paper from his hand. "Three floors down, to the right, room 236. Oh, and... one more thing."

"You're not the first Honnujui student to transfer here"

She paused just before the exit to the roof,and turned ever so slightly.

"... I know"

and though she'd never show it, she had a smile of her own, one far more wolfish than the placid one on Near's face.

Ryuko Matoi...

"Nowhere to run this time"

------

What a time that had been.

As her younger self had favored, Lady Satsuki enjoyed the highest tower on the island. A tower that overlooked the school itself, set in the middle of the 'crater'. Her office itself utilized the luxury of space, setting an asthetic with a modern work desk, with a few...Additions and only two personal effects. One being her graduation picture with her class. The other, with a similar looking, if unruly figure as they smiled into the picture, taken not long after. There were others of course, but these two in particular reminded her every day of what had happened and what the stakes were.

She leaned back in her seat and sipped her tea. So. Everyone appears to have....Appeared now. Teachers intermingled with students, the usual and not-so-usual fights occurred....All in all?

Everything was going as planned. For now though, it was time to begin the next phase and she sent the message off to her subordinate, before relaxing once more.

-------

11375375_1014078845291902_1219908249_n.jpg

You have: 1 new message.

On every students scroll, the ping would alert them(including the cracked one. : |) as the message played automatically and Chibi-Hazama did a little skip and dance on their screen.

"Hey there kiddies! Chibi-Hazama here again, just giving you an update on the locations! Hope you had a good dinner, over at the cafeteria. Because it'll be the hub for all other locales! Curfew is at nine, so don't stay out so late! Or you'll get eaten by the Grievers."

Locales

The Landing Pad: The private and emergency landing pad for shuttles and spacecraft. Its path splits directly to either the Infirmary or the Tower.

The Tower: The teachers place of residence and where the Headmistresses office is located. Located in the center of the crater, its placement means quicker access to each area of the school if need be.

The Main Gate: The fortified gate for new students coming in or out. Its path leads directly to the Courtyard.

The Courtyard: Where new students concrete and where school outdoor festivals and the like are held.

The Cafeteria: Another hub of the school. Meals are important and the chefs are as high quality as Lady Satsuki can hire.

The Garden: The Garden is a carefully constructed garden, showing off various climate-controlled areas from various and even alien biospheres. Its here that in a special clearing, Professor Logan teaches his Wilderness Survival class and on special occasions, even guides his students into the more dangerous areas outside the Crater.

The Danger Zone: A massive solid-holographic battlefield, for combat training in a controlled, safe environment. Gene and Jack both guide students here. It doubles also as an exercise course. Though safeguards are in place, it is possible to get hurt here.

The Infirmary: Crewed by a staff of trained medics and the best technology available, this trained battalion of medical officers defer to Dr. Emily Grey and Lady Satsuki. Its also where students visit to learn from Dr. Grey in her....Unique Medical classes.

Math and Applied Science Department: One of the bigger buildings available, due to its combined nature with the Mech-Piloting classes as well as the many projects that churn out from it. Here, classes are a combination of traditional and practical. Math, Science and Mech-Piloting classes available here.

Weird Science Department: Magic is a strange if solid part of the world and during the war, many paranormal's joined the frontlines to fight for their world. This led to a lot of new laws passed and inspired them to come out of the closet. And so the Weird Science department was made part of the Watchtower Academy. Here, students learn more about various paranormal races, their contributions to society and history as well as the fundamental roots of magic.

Anthropology and Combined Studies Department: Here, the studies of humanity and alien culture is studied and remembered by trained professionals. Its also the site of the English, History and Economic classes for those interested.

The Ballroom: A transforming auditorium/ballroom for certain events. Also used for classes and the occasional special event.

Dorm Chutes: All dorms are located underground. Access to them is granted via chutes located all over campus, large enough for three-four people to step inside. A press of the button then sends you sliding down to the hub below, where students can hang around(there are games such as foozball for this purpose) before they split up to their various dorm rooms and sections assigned to their student ID card.

((GM note, subject to change.))

@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chewy Rabbits @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @york @OrlandoBloomers @Takumi @The Wanderer

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Status
Not open for further replies.