• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This still going?
Hey! And No, I don't believe it is because everyone stopped responding and me & Akashi got tired of babysitting people :P
Though, considering that... You may use up the ideas and all people here still interested to make your own roleplay :P

Reactions: Akashi
Damn it! I loved this roleplay X.X You by any chance up to doing a 1x1 or maybe an rp with you, me and Akashi? If they want to of course.

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
Damn it! I loved this roleplay X.X You by any chance up to doing a 1x1 or maybe an rp with you, me and Akashi? If they want to of course.
I'm happy you enjoy it <3 We worked hard but... You know group roleplays in Iwaku don't seem to last long for some reason.

Anyways, I won't take up the opportunity unfortunately because of RL stuff but If you want to hijack my current charries, go for it and you can continue roleplaying in this thread :)

I'm happy you enjoy it <3 We worked hard but... You know group roleplays in Iwaku don't seem to last long for some reason.

Anyways, I won't take up the opportunity unfortunately because of RL stuff but If you want to hijack my current charries, go for it and you can continue roleplaying in this thread :)
Sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.