The Village of Blen OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm in! I think since we have so many females and older men I will attempt to balance that with a young male. Allowed, yes?

Reactions: Crono
Lol, this village is full of old people who are tired of adventures and young'uns eager to begin theirs :D Seems pretty perfect actually.

Just because he can pickpockets doesn't mean he's a kleptomaniac or will use the ability too often. The only times he does it are when he needs a certain item from particularly frustrating people, or to well cheat at cards. :P

But the point is that he has the potential to do it whenever he likes. Many people try to justify having gamebreaking abilities simply by saying "She doesn't use it very much though". I used to do that too, until I realised it was silly. It's like playing a video game with Cheat Codes turned on. Sure, you might not use it very often, but if you want to, you can use it to bypass a bunch of plot devices, obstacles and occassionally this can derail the entire story.

I do see your point. The potential is there, and it could be abused I shall edit that out of the character. It would cause issues.

@State Of Bedlam Hero Center is only three miles from Blen, however it naturally doesn't wish to be bothered with trivial matters. Adventures normally do the trick as you said.
In that case, it looks like I'll be enforcing the guild charter by handing out quests.

I'm still surprised Jewel Ironweave isn't a blacksmith, or does anthing with minerals or gems.

Also, the more I think about them, the more I want to add another character as the funniest idea a random character generator has ever gotten me: a transsexual sentient plant being cheese maker.

While he may not be a blacksmith, he's excellent at weaving and sewing fabrics. He could realistically make a high quality vest that provides some defense. xD
Though the name is mostly because of how names can be ironic sometimes.

@Crow you'll be accepted once you have one more strength. His unusual tendency to mercy will suffice.

@Ythania you'll be accepted as soon as you finish your appearance.

While he may not be a blacksmith, he's excellent at weaving and sewing fabrics. He could realistically make a high quality vest that provides some defense. xD
Though the name is mostly because of how names can be ironic sometimes.
And Iornweave because spider silk is actually as strong as steel, yes?

Oh boy. How to create a interesting character while also being a normal person.

I'm interested and would like to save a spot. If you're still accepting that is.

Oh boy. How to create a interesting character while also being a normal person.

I'm interested and would like to save a spot. If you're still accepting that is.
Our current status is constantly accepting.

Spider silk is actually considerably tougher than steel.

Fun fact, it's also stronger than kevlar. The army is still trying to find ways to weave it into vests with kevlar.

Also, I am currently at school. I'll start work on the CS once I get home.

Fun fact: Kevlar is made out of very similar things to what are in every life form on earth - amino acids.

If you die, I could steal your body and turn you into kevlar.

Fun fact: Amino Acids are in oranges.

I know that common knowledge. That may even be wrong I dunno. I ran out of fun facts. You win, new queen of Facts of Fun-ness. *bows*

Well, amino acids are in literally every cell that's ever existed since the dawn of life on Earth, so... yes they're in oranges.

Woo! Sort of. I was thinking of another acid. ...Yay for guessing!

Fun fact: During the protein synthesis, the ribosomes take the copy of half the DNA, then stuffs things which I fail miserably at explaining onto it where it fits, and on the back of them are amino acids that chain together to form a protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.