The Vampire

He was sofly crying to himself how could he have let the girl trick him, No he did it on his own he had killed those people to prove a point to her. His master would hate him would dissaprove of him." how can i face you now my lord how can i look for you when i have broken your rule" He tells himself he doesnt hear her knocking again he wasnt paying any attention. He hated that women jinx he hated her so much he wanted her dead. If he didnt see her he wouldnt care. Jinx tricked him used his pride against Oren making him kill once more. How could he face anyone anymore.

"Oren? You there? If you don't open this door, I swear I'm gonna wreck it." she yelled at him hoping he'd listen. "On the count of three if you don't open, I'll smash your door to pieces. Okay?" she warned him. "Here goes. One...Two.." she started counting. Upon counting three, she prepared to smash the door. "One last warning.." she said.

He sat there on his bed looking down at his blood soaked hands he had heard her now but didnt care" Just come in" he calls weakly now he didnt want his door ruined he would sooner let her in. He sighs deeply his eyes dead his sholders slumped. Oren looked bad he was holding a knife in his hand a knife that was tailor made to kill their kind. He had it incase he needed to take care of any rouge vampires. Oren stares down at the blade and sighs deeply he didnt care anymore he had failed his master he lord his only friend the one who saved his life and now he was nothing

She heard him gave her permission to enter. She opened the door and saw him covered in blood with a knife in his hands. She sniffed the room and realized the blood was that of Jinx's. She looked at the blade warily but decided to take it away from him. He looked so defeated and tired. Since she was sure he wasn't going to give the bloody knife to her easily, she just grabbed the blade and hissed but still grabbed it until she finally yanked it out of his hand. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she asked him.

Oren shakes his head" Just leave me alone" He tells her letting go of the blade and shaking his head.Oren was defeated he didnt want to do this anymore." I am nothing now i have broken all the laws of our kind and failed my master he would hate to see what i have done he would kill me himself i do not desver to find him" He said it was clear how much he valued the thought of finding draucla her father how much it would kill him to see what he had become now. He shakes his head" Just let me die" he tells her

"Oh. You ninny. Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think my father give a fuck for those values you uphold for him. Believe me. It's not worth it. Make your own ideals and aim for that instead. You'll feel much better." she said as she toyed with the knife.

He looks at her in shock and anger" Get out you liar that is not true he would give his life to protect those valus he said so himself he loves humans he will fight to the death for them to protect them i know this to be true" Oren tells her in anger looking down at his hands" you sound just like jinx" he growls lowly he was angry now and sad and hurt.

She shook her head at him. "Be mad at me all you want but you can't change the truth." she told him. She wanted to tell him the truth but it would crush him. "Then be the king you think he wants you to be. I'm sure that would make him happy." she added after thinking for a moment. If he wanted to believe in her father then so be it. At least he'll be much better than her father. She'll just have to guard him since her father was trying to kill him for fun.

He laughs a bit and smles for the moment" Your right i may have slipped up but i can still be the king he would want me to be he would want me to protect the humans guid them and give them great lives" He tell her and smiles. It seemed her words had liften orens spirt. He looks at her for a moment and smiles hugging her." Thank you say would you like to help me find our king i am sure you would love to see your father again" he tells her

She smiled seeing him back to normal. She blushed as he hugged her. Her good spirits faded when he asked her to help him find her father. She looked at the knife avoiding his eyes. "Sure." she answered.

Jinx heard a click but didn't feel anything. She tried again, and again. Click. Click. Click. What the fuck? She moved the pistol from her head to inspect it and to her surprise, there were no bullets loaded. "God dammit!" She chucked the pistol into the water under the bridge. "Today is not my day." The female searched under the frills of her skirt for some other weapon, but there were none. She'd left them all at the hotel room in her attempt to outwit Oren, which worked to an extent. He'd murdered someone in his anger to try and get a fact through her thick skull.
They exist. Jinx scowled, feeling a throbbing in her neck where she had been bitten earlier. "Does that guy have friggin' rabies?" She placed her palm over the spot that had healed then went back to the hotel. It was a few hours later around noon, when the sun was at its highest did she decide to return to the 'Vampire King's' dwellings. She kicked her boot against the door, yelling. "Hey! You gave me some disease when you bit me, you freak!" She kicked the door a few more times, silently wondering if that female was still around. She never got her name.

Cecilia sighed internally, trying to think of a way out of this mess. Her father would surely kill his successor for fun and Oren would be broken by that fact. As she was pondering this, she heard someone trying to break the door down. "Shut up, bitch! You're fault for being bitten!" she yelled back to her. "I'll just open the door before she decides to blow us here. As if that would ever work." she told Oren before going downstairs and opening the door. "What now? You should come in before you become ashes." she smirked at her.

The female stood outside of the door with a scowl, propping her foot up on the trunk she'd brought along with her. Her now dark violet hair was cut short and hung a few inches below her shoulders, the fringe of her bangs in front of her glaring eyes. "My fault? As if!" She yelled in Cecilia's face, shoving the door wide open. "Become ashes? Yeah, right. Don't you guys sparkle or something?" The retort almost made herself laugh, but instead she gave a cocky, crooked grin. "You got a name? I mean if you prefer me calling you a punk that's fine." Jinx peered into the house without stepping in. "Where's that ass and what the hell did he do to me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed aloud. "Sparkle? Wherever you get that crap? And well, I don't care if you turn into ashes. I don't give a fuck so scram. Oren's resting and you wouldn't get past me even if you try your hardest. If you won't cause any trouble, you're welcome to stay. But if you're gonna make my head hurt for all the ruckus you're gonna make here, then go away before I tear you to pieces." she said giving her a cold stare and menacing smile.

Oren was lost deep in thought when he had heard the pounding at the door and he smiled hearing the fighting going on down stairs. He sighs deeply and walks down to the room glareing at the girl and cecilia." Calm down you will become a vampire soon Jinx no we do not sparkel and guess what you are doomed to be a half breed all your life because guess what i wont make you a full vampire all our power will be lost to you. You will hav all the weakness none of the strenght such is the cost of being a half breed" He tells her sneeing he wanted to inflict as much pain on this girl as he could and he knew just how to break her

"Sure you will," She paused and rolled her eyes. "Punk." Jinx shifted her gaze to Oren, a grimace on her face. "No strengths, but all of the weaknesses? I don't know what the hell you're talking about." She wanted to spit in their faces and blow them sky high with a bomb or two, but she kept herself in check for the moment. "If I'm going to become a 'half breed,' that means I won't be a full-fledged beast like the two of you."

He laughs and shakes his head for a moment" It means you will be over come with the hunger for blood the sun will burn your skin you will not have our strength and our powers till i and only i deam you are ready. You will feel more alone then you have ever in your entire life. You will live a long very long and lonely life" He tells her and smirks looking at her." If you die before i turn you into a full vampire your soul will belong to me to do with as i wish" he tells her and smiles cruely

Jinx shifted her weight from the foot on the trunk to the one on the ground, her eyebrow raised at Oren. "Oh really?" She wasn't amused with his attempts to make her feel worse, but it worked to a degree. "Fine," She mutters, deciding to go along with this as if it were a hypothetical event. "And when do I supposedly begin to feel the affects of these weaknesses?"

He smirks and looks at her poitning to her reddeing arm" Take a look soon you will start to burn and you might want to get out of the sun its fast acting so in about 3 days will it take full effect" he tells hr and smirks

She tried to keep her face expressionless, but ended up with a sneer as she saw the red skin on her forearms. Jinx lifted it up to her face to better examine it, prodding and pinching at the sore skin. It's like a friggin' sun burn! "Great." Straightening up she grabbed the trunk that was under her boot, shoving Oren and Cecilia aside. She waltzed right in like she was the one who owned the place. "Would you look at that, I'm out of the sun." Sarcasm wouldn't help her, but breaking down in denial wasn't an option.