The Vampire

Jinx stared incredulously at the man. Does he really think I'm going to sleep here? She nearly snorted at the idea, but the pat to her leg made her jump. She didn't want to be touched, nor did she want to be questioned or told what to do. Standing, she headed for the door. "Yeah. Rest." She shook her head as she turned the doorknob. There was no doubt that she didn't want to work with the pair, but what choice did she have if she were going to see The Employer again?

She fell asleep in the terrace. She woke up with an uneasy feeling that someone was watching her. She opened her eyes and she was surprised.

He sighs and walks back to his books he was going to think on this some more study it and see if he can find any traces of the man who they had met. How strange it was to them." If you only wish to die then so be it girl you will die alone with no one there to hold you to tell you it is alright you will be alone forever if you stay with me i can garentee you that you will never be alone not a day in your short life" he tells her still looking down at his books reading them over and over again

She tsks at Oren. He really is a dense boy, isn't he? Looking over her shoulder she tried her best to not glare at him, she knew she had to choose then and there if she were going to use this situation to her advantage or find another way. Jinx let out a heavy sigh before turning to face the vampire, both hands on her hips. "If I'm going to stay here then where the hell is the bathroom? I'd like to take a shower and get this blood out of my hair!" Her lips were pursed as she glances around. "Where's that little punk who hit my head anyway? I want to make good on my threat, got a curling iron laying around?"

He lets out a long laugh and smirks at her pointing to the bathroom" You can try to but i assume she would rather ripp your throat out so if you want to die then by all means go ahead but i warn you against it" He tells her and looks down at a photo it was of a man who looked like her employer yet he was much younger with brown hair but how strange it was. It was an old photo maybe thousand years he thinks this over for a moment and smiles walking over to her showing her the photo" Is this your boss" he asks her

Jinx snatches the photo out of the Vampire King's hand, bringing it close to her face then holding it at arms length. She turns it to the right then the left, upside down even as she brings it close to her nose and squints her eyes at it. She pouts a bit, offering it back between her index and middle finger. "It looks similar, but I can't be sure. Ask the jerk out on the terrace." With that Jinx walks off to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind herself.

She blinked once then tried again. She tried rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. He was there sitting on the terrace staring at her intently. "How?" she said, her mouth dry unable to speak properly. "What do you want?" she hissed at him lowly when she was able to speak. "You won't get what you want. I won't let you." she said starting to growl to him but he just stared at her with cold and expressionless eyes, those eyes that used to look at her warmly.

He loooks down at her and smirks" Hello daughter what are doing with my successor" He asks her and growls for a moment looking at her for a moment stepping down and looking at her for a moment." I am glad to see that you have taken in my little jinx she has failed me in what i sought to do so she is of no use to me my advice get rid of her she is very unstable she had the notion that i was going to take her with me now why would i want a lowly human with me thats laughable" he laughs cruely

"Why would you want to kill your successor? Why? Tell me?" she said trying not to cry. She knew he'll take advantage of it.

He laughs cruley" why not i have lived a long time my daughter i have seen many things i am bored as you can call it" he tells her and waves her away" tell me is the girl here i want to destroy her again" he tells her

"No. Stop this right now." she said blocking the way. She hissed at him. "I won't let you." she said her eyes flashing.

Jinx barges out of the bathroom with a towel secured around her. She'd be damned if she was going to wear the dirty clothes she came there in. "Oren!" She shouted at him like he was her underling; the girl didn't care if he was a vampire king or not. "I need clothes!" The female marched out into the foyer, glancing around. Maybe Cecilia had clothes. Bad clothing is better than none at all. "Hey, punk!" She called out for Cecilia with a scowl. Where did she disappear to?

Last edited by a moderator:
She heard the bitch calling her. She looked back to the man she used to call father. "Go away. You've caused enough trouble already. Mother wouldn't want you to do it." she said to him.

He laughs and looks down at her his eyes blazing red now" you dare defy me" he growls and picks her up by her throat" i made you child i made this entire race" He tells her" This world is what i wish it to be" he growls

Her eyes widen as she tried to free herself. At first she was struggling, then she smiled. "I am your daughter for nothing." she said as.she grabbed his.arm and squeezed it until he let go. "Really, father." she spat. "I think you forgot who I resembled the most." he said her eyes glowing. She looked at her nails.before replying. "It's onky because of Mother that I try to be like her. And it's your fault she's gone!" she hissed in anger.

He growls and tosses her into the door" You know dam well that...it was my fault" he says and turns away from her it was clear that this had pained him greatly hearing about that

She crashed into the door and stood up as if she wasn't been just tossed. "Then why the hell are you acting like the last time again?" she demanded from him. She checked if anyone could hear them. Oren would be devastated when he learned the truth.

He growls and shakes his head" It was these dammed humans fault, you know that is true they killed my love your mother" He tells her and shakes his head." Now i hate the humans that i once worked so hard to protect" he tells her and with that he was gone

Jinx heard the loud bang against the door to the terrace and had inched herself as close as possible to it to listen to the commotion outside. She knew the voice well, but she wouldn't ruin the chance to gather more information despite not being able to put two and two together. He couldn't have possibly fathered such a bitch! Then again... She pressed her ear to the door, listening intently until it seemed their conversation was over. Maybe she's the way she is because her father left? The female pulled away and hurried back into the bathroom, shouting again as if she'd been none the wiser about The Employer's visit. "I still need clothes!"

With that dracula had left and clint had rushed out looking at her he smells the air and looks at her fr a moment and smirks" he was here but who is this man so familer yet i can not place his face any were" he growls and sighs deeply for a moment looking at her and then hears jinx he shakes his head for a moment looking at the door" sleep when you can" he tells her and walks in opening the door and handing her some of her old clothing of his he smirks" have you ever heard of dracula" he asks her