The Vampire

He laughs and looks at her for a moment he knew that he was getting to her now" No i dont think you are welcome here" he tlls her and grabs her pushing her back out into the sun" You may not come in till you learn some mannors" He tells her and looks at her it would be impossible for her to come in with out his premission he smiles seeing her skin getting redder" Not untill you say your sorry other then that you will burn up and die then you will be alone all for the remainder of time

Cecilia shrugged at the two of them. She sat down and let Oren handle her. "Just make it short Oren. I don't want the heat to get in. My electricity bill is already too high." she reminded him. "Why don't you just kill her already? I'll help." she smirked at her.

Jinx hoisted the trunk above her head, balancing it there with smirk of her own that mirrored Oren's flawlessly. "I'll apologize when I'm in Hell." She turned on her heel and wandered away, using the object above her head like an umbrella. She had nothing else to say to them and her stubbornness wouldn't allow that unnecessary apology to come from her throat.

"Stubborn, huh? Oh well. She'll know the consequences later." she said to Oren. She started watching tv.

Oren sighs and nodds" Yes she will sh will drink and she will not know what to do with the memorys. She will Burn and she will suffer" he tells them and smirks for a moment closing the dorr

"Come sit with me." she said patting the space beside her. "Don't think about her. It was her choice not ours." she added.

Jinx settled in one of the still standing bars around the town, tossing her trunk into a booth in the back beside her. She groaned and let her head tilt back. She needed human interaction, she didn't want to feel alone, but that was an impossible wish to have granted. Her fingers applied pressure to the throbbing area on the side of her neck as she waited inside for the sun to go away.

Oren sat down and sighs for a moment nodding. He could feel her lonelyness senseing how afriad she was and what she wanted. But he knew she needed to learn a lesson that you can not always have your way by force if she didnt want to be alone anymore then she would need to come back and aplogise then will she be welcome back and shown that even if she was doomed to live forever she would never be alone anymore there were others like her but she needed training a half breed untrained vampire will always be turned away by their own kind

By the time Jinx lifted her head from the table in the little bar, it was dark out. Her posture went rigid at the sight of other people within the small building. When did she fall asleep? Her throat was tight. She thought about ordering a drink, but in the back of her mind she knew that wouldn't satisfy her, nor would it fix her sudden discomfort. Cold fingers raked through her recently dyed hair as she slid out from her seat, easily keeping her calm as she sauntered out into the streets. There was no way around it, there was no other choice.

With a quiet groan of disapproval, Jinx dragged her feet down the cracked cement sidewalk as she made her way back to the two she despised most in the world. Even after recent events, she couldn't bring herself to hate The Employer who used and abandoned her. By the time she got there, she was glowering and her eyes were cast to the ground. She banged her fist on the door twice then lowered it by her side, her fingernails cutting small half-moons into her palm.

Oren Gets up from his bed and pours himself a glass of blood a hunger nawing at his belly now as he had heard the banging smirking knowing it was the girl who came back. He sighs and rubs his eyes for a long time and they walks over to the door opening it and shoving a glass of blood into her hands letting her into his home for this one time." drink it, the blood will clear your mind and then we can talk" he says to her coldly he had enough of her shit and was in no mood for it what so ever any more. He groans a bit and looks back to the kitchen and then to the stair case she was still sleeping so he thought it would be better to not wake her yet if Jinx pounding at the door hasent already woken her up. Oren shakes his head he wonders why he should give her a second chance he didnt know but she was alone and it had driven her mad he could see that in her eyes. Oren knew this feeling better then anyone else he knew the same pain when His master had left him all alone and for years many years he wanderd around aimlessly. Now here he was in this town he had given the gift of the night to one and met another who was kin to his master. It was indeed a weird year for him. He flashes his red eyes meeting hers. His eyes were no longer warm they were as cold as ice and menacing to the women. Once back into the kitchen he looks at her and sits down" Give me one reason that i shouldent throw you out and let you fend for your self" He asks her his voice cold and threatening." You are now a half vampire you will have the hunger and the need to feed but no strength and all the weakness to the light" He warns her again" Untill i and i alone deiced to make you a full vampire" Oren fineshes

She refused to meet his eyes when the door opened. They remained on the ground until the glass of blood was pushed into her hands. Grasping it, she stepped inside, hiding her disgust for the red liquid. Drink it? There was no way she was going to... Her constricted throat said otherwise though, and the look she received from Oren kept any remarks she had silent. Jinx followed his lead into the kitchen, tapping her fingers against the cup as she mulled over his question and his warnings. Lifting the rim to her lips, she took the smallest sip possible and was surprised she didn't gag, even more so, she was surprised to find it somewhat enjoyable. Clearing her throat, she finally spoke up, her voice having an accusing ring to it. "You did this to me, so I am now your responsibility am I not?" A short pause followed before she added in a much quieter, nearly threatening tone. "Would you take responsibility for the humans I'd murder for blood, or do you still oppose that?" She locked eyes with his, taking another swig of blood for emphasis.
"I do know there is a weakness to light now, and I could hunt all I pleased at night. I'm only half vampire, so you can't kill me without killing yet another human being." Jinx placed the half empty glass down after giving more than the one reason he inquired about.

Oren laughs a bit looking at her for a moment." Oh you pour fool you see you can not kill humans you are not as strong as you belive you are" he tells her and thinks for a moment walking over to her and smirks evily" I could bary you under the ground you would live for a long time but alas you would be alone for the rest of your life" he laughs cruely picking her off the ground" I dont have to take resposible for you but i can make your life a living hell" he tells her and sits her down" but if you are willing to listen and to learn i can garentee that you will never have to be alone ever again" he tells her his voice showing that he was telling her the truth. He looks at her for a moment and shakes his head." it is your choice, learn and live a full life never feeling the pain of lonelyness again or dont and be alone for the rest of your life, which now will never end" he tells her and looks her dead in the eyes. He wanted to force his point acrost to her making sure she got all of it

Cecilia heard some banging and saw that Jinx returned. She watched silently the exchanging going on between the two. She rolled her eyes at the two of them. She moved forward to interfere. "Guys, just don't destroy anything? I'm broke and if something gets broken, I'll break your necks next. Okay?" she smiled sweetly as she took a bag of blood from the fridge and slumped into the couch. "You crazy woman. Just stop struggling." she told her and resumed her sipping.

"Even though I'm not as strong as I could be, doesn't mean I couldn't slit someone's throat with a switchblade in order to obtain what I wanted." She retorted cooly, and even though she was short, her chin was lifted up to stare at him as he moved closer. Her posture stiffened as he picked her up, but she made no move to shove him away as she listened. After being sat back down, she crossed her arms over her chest, doing the best she could to keep her expression stoic. "Their deaths would be on your head for changing me, thus your responsibility..." She trailed off watching and listening to Cecilia, then taking into account both their statements, Jinx nearly sighed, biting the tip of her tongue to prevent it. She leaned herself against the table, understanding all too well that she would need their aid. For now at least. "Is there anything important I should know?" Her tone was flat; defeated.

Cecilia smiled when she felt her acceptance. She glanced at Oren wondering what he'll gonna do next.

Oren looks at the girl and senses her acceptance of what was going to happen he smiles for a moment." control that is what you need to know acceptance for what you are and resolve accept your pain it is what makes you who you are" he tells her and smiles for a moment."accept that you were once alone and now you are no longer alone you have me and cecila" he tells her and smiles to her and then to jinx" That is if she will come to accept you" he tells her and walks forward to her." If you will allow us you will no longer feel the pain of being alone i know this all to well. You see when i was first changed i was so alone i was alot like you i was alone and afriad i was driven to the brink then my master took me in he trained me he loved me and told me when i needed him he would come to me" He tells her and smiles softly

Cecilia cringed inwardly as Oren talked about her father. "Well, he's not really like that anymore.." she thought to herself. She listened to them talking. "As long as you don't make a mess in my house, I'm good with you. Oh, and always put back stuff where you found them." she told her and smiled. She looked at Oren.

Jinx grumbled to herself, her eyes fixated on the table under her. Not alone? The words were foreign to her and almost comforting, but not quite. There was something off about the situation, but she pushed it aside while listening to the two. Straightening, she looked around the kitchen, avoiding the eyes of Oren and Cecilia. She picked up the glass that had been offered to her earlier and drank the rest without hesitation. It was room temperature now, and she couldn't help but think it might taste better warm. She silently moved around Oren and placed the cup in the sink. "How long will it take?" Jinx turned, finally looking at their eyes. Her own amber irises had a darkened tint to them, but weren't red like theirs were. "I mean, does the craving for blood ever go away? Do vampires eat normal food?" The questions were pushing at the other side of her teeth, desperate to be said aloud. If she were going to survive as some other-worldly being, she need information.

He laughs" as a half breed no the hunger for blood does not go away and as for human food of course you can still eat it i know i still enjoy a nice cheeze burger now and again but like i said when i deem you are ready and only when i say you are i will make you a full vampire you will no longer feel the need for blood but you will when you get hungry for it, you will no longer age you can alter your age you can call your familers and you will meet other vampire they will treat you as one of their own you will be apart of a large family so to speak that is what it means to be one of us" he tells her and thinks for a moment what else he should add." You will not be able to die as easy as you are now hmm what else oh" he says and the room grows dark and his eyes glow bright red. he looks to cecllia and smirks" You can regrow your limbs" he says

She rolled her eyes at his last statement. "You make it sound so easy. Was that a joke?" she smirked at him. She turned her attention to Jinx. "Well, you can regrow some parts but it all depends on your capabilities. Not all can do that plus it is really super painful. Even in that case, only rare are those painless regeneration." she explained to her. "I eat human food too, every now and then especially when I'm bored." she laughed as she said this.