The Vampire

Cecilia growled in frustration. She forced him to look at her. "Hey. Look at me. If he stripped you of the title, there'll be a new ruler right? Since he is not really a king and so are you, who do you think is next in line? Would you listen to your king? Or should I say queen?" she made a face at the term queen. She saw that he's not reacting at all so she did what she knew what she must. She grabbed him by the collar and heaved him up single-handedly. "You give me no choice." she sighed as she bit him forcefully and drank his blood. She stopped then bit him again in the same spot. This time, she injected a part of her blood to him. Feeling just a bit light-headed, she let him go and eyed him sternly. "I'll let you be for a while. Don't even think of killing yourself." she told him. "Jinx. Keep an eye on him. I'm going out for a bit." she ordered her before exiting the house. "I hate you as much as you hate me, father." she murmured to herself.

Oren felt her fangs dig into his neck as he groans at the feel of the venom she was right she was his queen and now she was his mistress, she controled him so he would have to listen to her" Yes mistress" he tells her and looks down to the floor looking to jinx now he sighs deeply and walks to his room" do what ever you like" he tells her he didnt care right now not about anything she had orderd him not to kill himself so he couldent even if he wanted to and he did want to he wanted to die so much right now. Oren was in the deepest pits of his soul right now when he stops at the door way" I know all to well your pain jinx i know what it is to be lonely and what it is to love someone so much that you will do what ever they command i know now the pain you felt when he told you what he did fopr i feel it to" he tells her

Cecilia was fuming mad and she wanted to get away from the crows unless she kill them all. Her thoughts went back to Oren who was suffering so much. "This is my fault. I'm gonna kill him." she said angrily to herself. She walked for hours until she found herself back to the forest where they fought Jinx. She went deeper into the woods and stopped at a small hidden lagoon. She decided to dip in to cool her head. She undressed and immersed herself into the water. She looked above the sky and sighed. She has to find a way to bring back Oren's self-esteem and his self-worth. She has to find her father first though. She closed her eyes as she tried to relax.

Jinx was silent throughout the ordeal, her forefinger tracing the bottom of her warm cup. She was slightly surprised that Cecilia rose up to the position of her father's place and took Oren in as her subordinate. Her eyes followed after the woman as she left, a bit of respect budding in the back of her mind. When the door closed, she stood up, following after the now lower-ranked vampire. He did tell her to do whatever she liked. Jinx lightly smacked the back of his head when he stopped at the doorway. "Yeah, yeah. I'm aware you know how I fee- felt." She quickly corrected herself, determined to not believe she was still discouraged by previous events. "Now listen here, I was told to baby-sit so that's what I'm going to do." She flashed a crooked grin that could have passed for "devious" before speaking again. "You might be a full-fledged vampire, but now you can't use your successor nonsense against me!"
Her attempt to tease him might have been a tad on the too-soon side.

Cecilia's mind was wandering. She was currently having mixed feelings about the events that day. It was troubling and not strange as her father would like to think. She was feeling a bit guilty for pushing Oren to a corner. He might even resent her later for that. Now she worried that it might not be helping at all. She let out a deep breath. It was her father's fault. She has to find him somehow but that it almost an impossible task to do especially when he doesn't want to be found and when she spent most of her life getting far, far away from him. She slapped the water and watched as waves formed. She saw her reflection watching her back. She never let anyone see her because of the scars that resulted from her father's torture. It was at her father's feet that she learned how to be a cold and cruel being. Her father never failed to let her know of his disappointment and hatred since she resembled her mother more closely than him in features. Soon enough, she was lost in reminiscing the past.

Oren stiffens a bit at her comment he snaps aroung and grabs her throat his pride being wounded when he dropped her for a moment" Sorry your right" he tells her defeated and walks back to his room sitting down by the window it was night time and there was nothing he could do to harm himself now. He looks around and pulls out his silver knife and draws it over his hand the silver burning his hand making him sucking in breath he didnt want to have anyone see him anymore his master that he knew was long gone the kind man who would teach him and train him and love him like a father. He remberd the day his wife had died he remberd cecila when she was a baby he smiles at the thought his wife alison she was a beautifule women and strong but when she died someothing went wrong with his former master. He sighs deeply he rembers when he vanished

Her eyes opened and realized.she had fallen asleep. She shook.her head to remove the images in her head. She was dreaming of her.childhood. The day her mother died. She got out of the water and grabbed her clothes. She was dressing when she heard a twig snapped. She looked around. "Who's there? " she asked in the darkness.

There wasn't much reaction from the sudden pressure around her throat other than the narrowing of her eyes. She rubbed her neck after being released and a short-lived growl formed at the back of her trachea. "I know I'm right." With nothing better to do, she continued to trail after Oren, peering over his shoulder at the burn he was self-inflicting with a blade. "Silver affects vampires?" Her eyebrow rose momentarily before she leaned her shoulder against the wall, tilting her head back to watch the ceiling vacantly. "Where do you think little Miss Punk went?"

He shakes his head" Yes it does but only so much it is more along the lines of a allergy enough to cause sever pain but not kill like garlic it only annoys us because of the smell it is to over powering holy water is does about as much damage as tossing a bucket of cold water on someone. Sure you can hold our heads under the water but we dont really need to breath there is a lot of myths that were were not true the only thing that does work is to cut off our heads and burn the bodys while you stab our heart that way we can not regenerat that is all" he tells the girl he was annoyed now" She will be back soon" He awnsers

Shrugging, she decided to come back to the house. She's hoping that he's already fine. Ignoring the noise she heard a while ago, she dressed and walked back. She arrived at the house and opened the door tentatively. It was quiet as she padded across the room and went upstairs. She saw that the door to his room was open and she walked to it. "Oren? Jinx?" she called out as a greeting.

She only half-listened to Oren. His tone was bothering her and it took all of her self restraint to not whack the back of his head with her hand again. It should have been expected though after losing his high position. Jinx walked out of the room when she heard Cecilia call for them and muttered, "He's not very fun to babysit." She walked downstairs and sat herself on a chair in the kitchen, looking over at the mess on the counter.

She arched one eyebrow at her and let her go downstairs. She went to Oren's room and sat beside him. "Hey. What are you doing?" she gently asked him and took the knife. She sighed and closed his door. "Talk to me. Please." she said as she looked at him sadly. Another wave of hatred ran inside her as she cursed her father.